User Tag List

Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast
    Ostentatious Legume

Status
    Blog Entries
    Achievements:
    BloggerBug Hunter First ClassWiki AmateurWA PointsTagger Second ClassExtreme Love50000 Experience PointsVeteranOverdrive
    Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by yarri View Post
    Its not random I think its as deliberate as the jumpers and the fast ones. Ok now I have to get my tinfoil hat on. Look at the whole group of zombies as an army.... normal = infantry the most common the most active fighter, smart ones are the leaders they direct, control and communicate, Ink = the general, big ones are the tanks slow, powerful, fast ones could be fast attack assault vehicles. See where I'm going with this.
    While that may be true, the fact is that they are outside of they were outside of the reach of the 'creator' of the special ones. You've got to take the tinfoil had off when you consider that, and substitute a plain, old straitjacket if you're going to continue along those lines.
    joint-point-counter-joint

Blogger from the 9th Floor of the Tower

Status
    Blog Entries
    Achievements:
    BloggerBug Hunter First ClassTagger Second Class50000 Experience PointsWell LikedVeteran
    Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by Osiris View Post
    While that may be true, the fact is that they are outside of they were outside of the reach of the 'creator' of the special ones. You've got to take the tinfoil had off when you consider that, and substitute a plain, old straitjacket if you're going to continue along those lines.
    Only if you apply the straitjacket for me will I take off my tin foil hat
    Fruity Oaty Bar Jingle: Fruity Oaty Bars! Make a man out of a mouse! Fruity Oaty Bars! Make you bust out of your blouse! Eat them all the time! Let them blow your mind... ohh! Fruity Oaty Bars!
    "Burn it to the ground. My only regret would be not being able to burn it a second time." Osiris, on how the world should burn.

Ostentatious Legume

Status
    Blog Entries
    Achievements:
    BloggerBug Hunter First ClassWiki AmateurWA PointsTagger Second ClassExtreme Love50000 Experience PointsVeteranOverdrive
    Blog Entries

That's a lot of work, and I just woke up.

"Gatherer"

Status
    What's the size comparison, other than folks calling them the little ones. "Little" has a suggestion of age, youth. But if your a person like me 5'5 little suggests height.

Status
    Blog Entries
    Achievements:
    BloggerBug Hunter First ClassTagger Second Class50000 Experience PointsWell LikedVeteran
    Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by GeneTwo View Post
    What's the size comparison, other than folks calling them the little ones. "Little" has a suggestion of age, youth. But if your a person like me 5'5 little suggests height.
    3 foot tallish
    Fruity Oaty Bar Jingle: Fruity Oaty Bars! Make a man out of a mouse! Fruity Oaty Bars! Make you bust out of your blouse! Eat them all the time! Let them blow your mind... ohh! Fruity Oaty Bars!
    "Burn it to the ground. My only regret would be not being able to burn it a second time." Osiris, on how the world should burn.

"Lurker"

Status
    then what was with the psuedo torture room in the hospital?
    the tatoo gun seems to point to the little ones, and the fact that their fingernails were so sharp, maybe not even fingernails considering they found torn out ones all over the place their <_<
    i am thinking they were more...altered by the smart ones <_<

Status
    Blog Entries
    Achievements:
    Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by zedhead View Post
    then what was with the psuedo torture room in the hospital?
    the tatoo gun seems to point to the little ones, and the fact that their fingernails were so sharp, maybe not even fingernails considering they found torn out ones all over the place their <_<
    i am thinking they were more...altered by the smart ones <_<

It was a chamber of horrors or as I call it an exam room. I think Mr Stripes was putting the fine touches (pin stripes) on his tiny mutant flying monkeys in that room.

"Gatherer"

Status
    Quote Originally Posted by yarri View Post
    3 foot tallish
    3 foot 24in.. ish

Ostentatious Legume

Status
    Blog Entries
    Achievements:
    Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by GeneTwo View Post
    3 foot 24in.. ish
    So... 5 foot?

Status
    Blog Entries
    Achievements:
    Blog Entries
    Less than 5 feet

Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast