User Tag List

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast
    "Lurker"

Status
    Achievements:
    1 year registered1000 Experience Points
    Quote Originally Posted by Siaxe94 View Post
    I was always wondering who and why this certain zombie is there and is in charge, or seems to be. From what i can recall, I do remember a certain scene in the tower when some of the main characters were reveiwing a tevo recording on the tv, it was showing a new brodcast but also had some information of a tattooed insane asylum inmate, now i thought to myself it could be possible that that tattooed mental patient Might be the "ink" zombie we all know to cause so much trouble. and as for his smarts, well a lot of people who are mentally troubled or sometimes insane have been known to have almost genious like understanding in some parts of their brains, maybe not all but some. Could "ink" be that insane patient? Thats one of my theories atleast.
    I noticed that possible connection early on. I wonder if his van was driving through Ground Zero when it happened. Perhaps his twisted mind enabled him to come through the mist with a clear ability to lead?

"Lurker"

Status
    Achievements:
    I was thinking a lot about Ink today at work and thought of a few things.

Work with me on this one, kind of brain storming.
    Is he the leader or the Zombies or just a general to something bigger. When they were running through the hospital and saw Ink, he was alone. To me he felt like an evil Mayuri Kurotsuchi (From Bleach). Smart enough and strong enough to lead and does lead a small group (little ones?) still serving the horde and whomever caused the zombie outbreak. Ink being alone in the hospital made me think of a mad scientist type, working away on his next project and really doesn't have time to be bothered with leading a horde of zombies or really even care, unless it helps him with his next project. ie CJ...

This makes me also believe there are also other Alpha type zombies. If this is true, I hope we get to see them soon. We were told, the smarter you were in life, the smarter you are as a zombie.

omnipresent

Status
    Blog Entries
    Achievements:
    BloggerBug Hunter First ClassExtreme LoveVeteran50000 Experience Points
    Blog Entries

Gamertag: t0dd i5 d3ad PSN ID: --- Steam ID: --- Wii Code: ---
    Quote Originally Posted by littleone8 View Post
    I was thinking a lot about Ink today at work and thought of a few things.

Work with me on this one, kind of brain storming.
    Is he the leader or the Zombies or just a general to something bigger. When they were running through the hospital and saw Ink, he was alone. To me he felt like an evil Mayuri Kurotsuchi (From Bleach). Smart enough and strong enough to lead and does lead a small group (little ones?) still serving the horde and whomever caused the zombie outbreak. Ink being alone in the hospital made me think of a mad scientist type, working away on his next project and really doesn't have time to be bothered with leading a horde of zombies or really even care, unless it helps him with his next project. ie CJ...

This makes me also believe there are also other Alpha type zombies. If this is true, I hope we get to see them soon. We were told, the smarter you were in life, the smarter you are as a zombie.
    I had a post quite a while ago about this very thing..heh, based around the idea of a crock-pot of all things..

But the simple fact is, i fear we are too far into the story to have more "alpha" types start showing up...we have our leaders...our faces to identify..if you will and that's about all were gonna get...sometimes ya gotta reel it in a lil..know what i mean?
    KAW

W/A convoy supply and general manager: info? follow ? > @_toddisdead

"Lurker"

Status
    Achievements:
    Quote Originally Posted by 7oddisdead View Post
    I had a post quite a while ago about this very thing..heh, based around the idea of a crock-pot of all things..

But the simple fact is, i fear we are too far into the story to have more "alpha" types start showing up...we have our leaders...our faces to identify..if you will and that's about all were gonna get...sometimes ya gotta reel it in a lil..know what i mean?
    I'm new, I guess I need to go back and read some of the older threads. You never know, they might introduce more Alphas. If this is a world wide outbreak, then there might be some organization to those hordes as well.

omnipresent

Status
    Blog Entries
    Achievements:
    BloggerBug Hunter First ClassExtreme LoveVeteran50000 Experience Points
    Blog Entries

Gamertag: t0dd i5 d3ad PSN ID: --- Steam ID: --- Wii Code: ---
    Quote Originally Posted by littleone8 View Post
    I'm new, I guess I need to go back and read some of the older threads. You never know, they might introduce more Alphas. If this is a world wide outbreak, then there might be some organization to those hordes as well.
    oh yea man..i wasn't saying like "quit biting my ideas" or anything like that...just I know where your coming from...i just think there's more than enough meat to the story as is....BUT...what I would love to see?

Multiple inks!

ninja edit: yes, I mean clones...i came up with that one first...dammit
    Last edited by 7oddisdead; Jun 26th, 2012 at 09:14 PM.
    KAW

W/A convoy supply and general manager: info? follow ? > @_toddisdead

Mofo with the Mojo

Status
    Achievements:
    WA PointsExtreme Love50000 Experience PointsVeteranPro Level Wiki Editor

I re-listened to Chapter 23 part 2 and noticed something that I missed before. When Saul is listening to the end Lizzie's recording you can hear that she drops the recorder and is taken away by the Mallers after attacking the arena. Saul sobs and sniffles as the recording continues.

On the recording you can hear

• Scratch screaming.
    • A car door slam.
    • A vehicle peeling away.
    • Footsteps of running zombies. They stop in close proximity to the recorder.
    • Saul sniffling, then he stops. Zombie grunts, growls.
    • Zombie 'sniffing'.
    • This is ambiguous and probably meant to be so. Pareidolia at its finest. Sounds like a Zombie saying, "NO!" then running off.

Yes, the Ghost Hunters would have a field day with this recording.

We know of one talking Zombie, Pinstripes.
    Lizzie saw him at the ambush on the way to the arena shortly before the bombing.
    Possible that he recognized her scent (or Saul's or the tower's) from his attack on the tower?

This takes place starting at 5:58.
    Call Sign: Jive Turkey
    Ladies and Gentlemen, straight from Mysterical Island, it's the Shaman of Schiznick, the Mofo with the Mojo, the Mad Scientist of the Jungle, the Doctor is in!
    Doctor? Doctor who?
    NO! Witch Doctor, fool!

Status
    Blog Entries
    Achievements:
    BloggerBug Hunter First Class50000 Experience PointsPro Level Wiki EditorVeteranExtreme LoveOverdrive
    Blog Entries

Gamertag: kc wayland Steam ID: waylandprod
    Quote Originally Posted by Witch_Doctor View Post
    • This is ambiguous and probably meant to be so. Pareidolia at its finest. Sounds like a Zombie saying, "NO!" then running off.

Or it could be "Go"

6 Degrees of Seven Bacon

Status
    Blog Entries
    Achievements:
    BloggerPro Level Wiki Editor10000 Experience PointsVeteranLoved
    Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by Kc View Post
    Or it could be "Go"
    Maybe it was "Sew!"
    "Run..." Was his final word as he exhaled for the last time.

"Researcher"

Status
    Achievements:
    Wiki AmateurWA PointsBeloved25000 Experience PointsVeteran

Gamertag: D4wGxxB0neS
    Quote Originally Posted by Wicked Sid View Post
    Maybe it was "Sew!"
    Or it could be "blow" ...as in " lets blow this joint zombie dudes!!".....okay, maybe its " go".

"Fresh Meat"

Status
    Achievements:
    1000 Experience Points1 year registeredWell Liked
    Quote Originally Posted by Witch_Doctor View Post
    I re-listened to Chapter 23 part 2 and noticed something that I missed before. When Saul is listening to the end Lizzie's recording you can hear that she drops the recorder and is taken away by the Mallers after attacking the arena. Saul sobs and sniffles as the recording continues.

On the recording you can hear

• Scratch screaming.
    • A car door slam.
    • A vehicle peeling away.
    • Footsteps of running zombies. They stop in close proximity to the recorder.
    • Saul sniffling, then he stops. Zombie grunts, growls.
    • Zombie 'sniffing'.

Yes, the Ghost Hunters would have a field day with this recording.

We know of one talking Zombie, Pinstripes.
    Lizzie saw him at the ambush on the way to the arena shortly before the bombing.
    Possible that he recognized her scent (or Saul's or the tower's) from his attack on the tower?

This takes place starting at 5:58.
    I have listened up to the current chapter 33, and started re-listening from the beginning again now. I'm not sure where along the story I made this connection, but for some reason I started thinking of Pinstripes and Ink as the same person, have I got my wires crossed here?

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast