User Tag List

Page 4 of 26 FirstFirst ... 2345614 ... LastLast
    We're Alive Sponsor

Status
    It's looking quite nice for the family immune theory to be true right now.
    We know Tanya was against a check up from last time, and she has a bandaged arm which she brushed off, and now this episode Saul is unaffected by the zombie gas and he potentially has Tommy's zombie blood in him. Possibility?
    I got saul, but I'm not a soldier - The Killers...ish

"Lurker"

Status
    I love the one-liner movie references.

Anyway. Interesting tid-bits here. We learn that Saul is immune, and like stated above, Tawnya is too. And has probably been bitten (by the whole coat hint). But, there's something more here as well. Maybe there is something to the cocktail drip that Saul is on. Remember how the anti-biotics didn't work for him? And how it was only after his ma's show up that Saul gets better? Tawnya may have found a way to use their blood to counter-act turning. Time will tell.

Maybe we'll get a mostly Ft. Irwin episode next time dealing with Tawnya and meet the "Colonel"? And a cut-scene of Burt and Angel in the clutches of Scratch outro? (crosses fingers).

"Expelled From The Tower"

Status
    Blog Entries
    Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by nikvoodoo View Post
    In her previous life, CJ may have been a scuba diver. If that's the case, she'd probably immediately go to those vs. Fire Department equipment. Especially if you don't know how the stuff works.....that....that'd be a big whoopsie.
    any municipal organization will have manuals with their equipment. learning to use a rebreather would be simple compared with the payoff of less weight.

"Body Removal Team"

Status
    Achievements:
    Bug Hunter First ClassPro Level Wiki EditorWA PointsTagger First Class25000 Experience PointsLOVED TO DEATHVeteran
    Quote Originally Posted by Litmaster View Post
    I found a link for Dunbar Apartments in LA at 4225 S. Central Avenue. It's got the fire escapes... looks to be about right for Tower #2.
    This Dunbar Hotel, now a low-income housing apartment building, is actually a famous historic site in LA. Here are a couple of links:
    Wikipedia: http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Dunbar_Hotel
    LA County Historic Site Info: http://lahd.lacity.org/lahdinternet/...ic%20Study.pdf

Note the outside fire escapes, the grand lobby and the proximity to Inglewood! The Dunbar Hotel is not as tall as the Other Tower in W.A., it only has 4 floors. Everything else is a remarkable fit.

Blogger from the 9th Floor of the Tower

Status
    Blog Entries
    Achievements:
    BloggerBug Hunter First ClassTagger Second Class50000 Experience PointsWell LikedVeteran
    Blog Entries
    HOLY shit! that's all I can say now.
    Fruity Oaty Bar Jingle: Fruity Oaty Bars! Make a man out of a mouse! Fruity Oaty Bars! Make you bust out of your blouse! Eat them all the time! Let them blow your mind... ohh! Fruity Oaty Bars!
    "Burn it to the ground. My only regret would be not being able to burn it a second time." Osiris, on how the world should burn.

Mofo with the Mojo

Status
    Achievements:
    WA PointsExtreme Love50000 Experience PointsVeteranPro Level Wiki Editor

The Two Things that struck me about this episode are:
    1) Seems like we might have an idea about the source of the explosion heard in "It Begins: Part 1" I always wondered what was the deal about the explosion. Michael was insistant that it had nothing to do with the new construction as suggested by the professor. Obvious tell tale signs are the cracks and the haze. A more subtle sign was the comment by Saul about a fire not having been put out.

2) It looks like KC is taking the zombie-origin theme into a new direction with Saul and Victor joking about the theories of zombie origins. Can we, now, cross out Aliens, Witchcraft and Voodou chicken bones & puffer fish magic, Goverment experiments with 2-4-5 Trioxin Gas, Harry Potter, Rabies, and yes GIANT SQUIDS (Cthulu?)?

Also, a geological origin involving the cracks could explain the world-wide impact of the (virus/gas/bacteria/prions/ectoplasm/radiation/pixie dust?) Not only did they find crack in Ingelwood, but a pervasive haze. My bet is that INK is SnoopDawg. Woof Woof Mutha F...
    Call Sign: Jive Turkey
    Ladies and Gentlemen, straight from Mysterical Island, it's the Shaman of Schiznick, the Mofo with the Mojo, the Mad Scientist of the Jungle, the Doctor is in!
    Doctor? Doctor who?
    NO! Witch Doctor, fool!

"Lurker"

Status
    But if the cracks would have spread worldwide, would they not have seen some cracks outside Inglewood??
    I think it might be an impact-crack., and it is possible things have landed all over the world.
    Khalani was in Hawai and he did not mention any cracks there. So did the zombies swim?

Mofo with the Mojo

Status
    Achievements:
    WA PointsExtreme Love50000 Experience PointsVeteranPro Level Wiki Editor

Quote Originally Posted by Leah View Post
    But if the cracks would have spread worldwide, would they not have seen some cracks outside Inglewood??
    I think it might be an impact-crack., and it is possible things have landed all over the world.
    Khalani was in Hawai and he did not mention any cracks there. So did the zombies swim?
    The Cracks would be the source of the localized outbreaks before they spread to outlying areas. CJ mentions in 28 part 1, that the reason there are no special kinds of zombies (Sorry Michael) down south near the colony is because something here is different from something there. That something is ground zero. Also, Hawaii is a volcanic island. Perhaps more/better outlets to the surface for underground zombie gas.
    Call Sign: Jive Turkey
    Ladies and Gentlemen, straight from Mysterical Island, it's the Shaman of Schiznick, the Mofo with the Mojo, the Mad Scientist of the Jungle, the Doctor is in!
    Doctor? Doctor who?
    NO! Witch Doctor, fool!

"Lurker"

Status
    Quote Originally Posted by Witch_Doctor View Post
    The Cracks would be the source of the localized outbreaks before they spread to outlying areas. CJ mentions in 28 part 1, that the reason there are no special kinds of zombies (Sorry Michael) down south near the colony is because something here is different from something there. That something is ground zero. Also, Hawaii is a volcanic island. Perhaps more/better outlets to the surface for underground zombie gas.
    You are right... Hawai makes more sense now....

"Expelled From The Tower"

Status
    Blog Entries
    Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by Witch_Doctor View Post
    The Two Things that struck me about this episode are:
    1) Seems like we might have an idea about the source of the explosion heard in "It Begins: Part 1" I always wondered what was the deal about the explosion. Michael was insistant that it had nothing to do with the new construction as suggested by the professor. Obvious tell tale signs are the cracks and the haze. A more subtle sign was the comment by Saul about a fire not having been put out.

2) It looks like KC is taking the zombie-origin theme into a new direction with Saul and Victor joking about the theories of zombie origins. Can we, now, cross out Aliens, Witchcraft and Voodou chicken bones & puffer fish magic, Goverment experiments with 2-4-5 Trioxin Gas, Harry Potter, Rabies, and yes GIANT SQUIDS (Cthulu?)?

Also, a geological origin involving the cracks could explain the world-wide impact of the (virus/gas/bacteria/prions/ectoplasm/radiation/pixie dust?) Not only did they find crack in Ingelwood, but a pervasive haze. My bet is that INK is SnoopDawg. Woof Woof Mutha F...
    naturally? all around the world? at once? i find that a hard sell. cthulhu, giant squid not withstanding, would actually be a great explenation. well, maybe not cthulhu himself, but some eldritchian horrors akin to him. after all, R'lyeh was a city submerged under the ocean. i find it plausible that if a number of these eldritchian cities were to surface at the same time, it would cause tectonic activity, perhaps releasing some cursed horror from the depths of the earth. mwahahahahahaha

Page 4 of 26 FirstFirst ... 2345614 ... LastLast