User Tag List

Page 13 of 16 FirstFirst ... 31112131415 ... LastLast
    "Body Removal Team"

Status
    Achievements:
    Bug Hunter First ClassPro Level Wiki EditorWA PointsTagger First Class25000 Experience PointsLOVED TO DEATHVeteran
    "I Am Legend" has been through several iterations, and the antagonists were only zombie-like in the latest, Will Smith version. In the original "I Am Legend" short story and the Vincent Price movie "the Last Man on Earth" the antagonists were vampires, while the Charlton Hestin version, "Omega Man", featured things that were like vampires but without the bloodsucking.

"Lurker"

Status
    Hamster, you rule right now with your theory! The plot thickens!

Administrator, 14th Floor of the Tower.

Status
    Achievements:
    Bug Hunter First Class5000 Experience PointsVeteranWell Liked
    Quote Originally Posted by Cabbage Patch View Post
    "I Am Legend" has been through several iterations, and the antagonists were only zombie-like in the latest, Will Smith version. In the original "I Am Legend" short story and the Vincent Price movie "the Last Man on Earth" the antagonists were vampires, while the Charlton Hestin version, "Omega Man", featured things that were like vampires but without the bloodsucking.
    Very interesting. I didn't know that. Thank you for clarifying.

"Maintenance Team"

Status
    Achievements:
    10000 Experience PointsPro Level Wiki EditorVeteranBeloved
    I'm betting on Tanya having a drug problem to deal with the stress of it all. Addicts wear long sleeves in warm weather to cover their arms. Her and Riley have booth had to be strong for a long time with no one to lean on.

or both, your choice
    Last edited by Eviebae; Apr 12th, 2012 at 10:13 PM.
    SKITTLES?

"Lurker"

Status

I think he found out about them through Lizzy's tape he found at the arena. I was just listening to the Britt discuss this on her We're Not Dead show.

"Lurker"

Status

Interesting... Do you think she burned herself to cover up the bite?

Dadmin

Status
    Blog Entries
    Achievements:
    BloggerBug Hunter First Class50000 Experience PointsPro Level Wiki EditorVeteran
    Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by zombie19 View Post
    Interesting... Do you think she burned herself to cover up the bite?
    If you're answering someone else's query or answering a theory (poet, know it) it's helpful to use the "reply with quote" button on their response. That way we know exactly who you're responding to. Especially if you're responding to something a couple pages back.

But welcome my fellow Upstate New Yorker!! Despite my NYC home, Upstate is always home to me. It's also good to know the constant Pimping of the forum on WND has brought at least one person in!
    Last edited by nikvoodoo; Apr 13th, 2012 at 07:00 AM.
    ~Ra1th: Nik doesn't sleep, he waits.~
    ~TCM Revolver: ra1th needs to be on the look out for cars that appear to be moved recently, and nikvoodoo on the rooftops
    Voodoo Lounge Here!! Twitter: Follow Me, Follow WA Follow WND

"Lurker"

Status

Thanks. I'm new at this. Just listened to you and Britt yesterday. Still catching up on old We're Not Dead podcasts.
    Quote Originally Posted by nikvoodoo View Post
    If you're answering someone else's query or answering a theory (poet, know it) it's helpful to use the "reply with quote" button on their response. That way we know exactly who you're responding to. Especially if you're responding to something a couple pages back.

But welcome my fellow Upstate New Yorker!! Despite my NYC home, Upstate is always home to me. It's also good to know the constant Pimping of the forum on WND has brought at least one person in!

Dadmin

Status
    Blog Entries
    Achievements:
    BloggerBug Hunter First Class50000 Experience PointsPro Level Wiki EditorVeteran
    Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by zombie19 View Post
    Thanks. I'm new at this. Just listened to you and Britt yesterday. Still catching up on old We're Not Dead podcasts.
    Just like that my friend. It helps everyone keep track of the conversations.

Especially if you get to the point you're arguing with someone about something. Having their quote there to directly respond to is helpful.

Glad you like WND! This week's episode is gonna be fun!
    ~Ra1th: Nik doesn't sleep, he waits.~
    ~TCM Revolver: ra1th needs to be on the look out for cars that appear to be moved recently, and nikvoodoo on the rooftops
    Voodoo Lounge Here!! Twitter: Follow Me, Follow WA Follow WND

"Gatherer"

Status
    Achievements:
    Wiki AmateurVeteran5000 Experience Points
    I am a little worried about Saul and Victor using scuba gear to get to Ground Zero. Yes it was hard to breathe in that area, but didn't they say it had nothing to do with the air?

I think it's a good precaution, but I wouldn't be surprised if they get there and find that they are still having trouble breathing.

Page 13 of 16 FirstFirst ... 31112131415 ... LastLast