User Tag List

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    Blogger from the 9th Floor of the Tower

Status
    Blog Entries
    Achievements:
    BloggerBug Hunter First ClassTagger Second Class50000 Experience PointsWell LikedVeteran
    Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by Eviebae View Post
    Become vegans?
    Something tells me they need the protein and there isn't enough beans in the universe to feed old Pinstripe and his friends.
    Fruity Oaty Bar Jingle: Fruity Oaty Bars! Make a man out of a mouse! Fruity Oaty Bars! Make you bust out of your blouse! Eat them all the time! Let them blow your mind... ohh! Fruity Oaty Bars!
    "Burn it to the ground. My only regret would be not being able to burn it a second time." Osiris, on how the world should burn.

"Scavenger"

Status
    Quote Originally Posted by Eviebae View Post
    Become vegans?
    Ummmm vegans...? To be more... umm .... On topic they would eat each other... As skittles witnessed

"Expelled From The Tower"

Status
    Blog Entries
    Blog Entries
    they've already shown a propensity to store their "food" so maybe they'd pull a time machine and raise their own human food source, perhaps seeking to breed out certain "undesirable" traits like aggression, much like the morlocks.

Blogger from the 9th Floor of the Tower

Status
    Blog Entries
    Achievements:
    BloggerBug Hunter First ClassTagger Second Class50000 Experience PointsWell LikedVeteran
    Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by reaper239 View Post
    they've already shown a propensity to store their "food" so maybe they'd pull a time machine and raise their own human food source, perhaps seeking to breed out certain "undesirable" traits like aggression, much like the morlocks.

I've always felt the format of the story and the way its presented reminded me of H.G. Wells radio program War of the Worlds. I like the idea of a bacteria (like in the Time machine) being a trigger for an evolutionary change or would it be an evolutionary regression.
    Last edited by yarri; Apr 5th, 2012 at 05:22 PM. Reason: hit enter to soon and the post made no sense
    Fruity Oaty Bar Jingle: Fruity Oaty Bars! Make a man out of a mouse! Fruity Oaty Bars! Make you bust out of your blouse! Eat them all the time! Let them blow your mind... ohh! Fruity Oaty Bars!
    "Burn it to the ground. My only regret would be not being able to burn it a second time." Osiris, on how the world should burn.

"Fresh Meat"

Status
    Move on to the colony?

I suppose it depends on whether we can assume that they are smart enough to recognise that Humans are their food source and if they kill them all they die to.

Perhaps they will start capturing humans and farming them?

"Lurker"

Status
    The man in the pinstripes (The inked individual), is Bill Roberts he was mentioned here Chapter 2 Part 3 20:51, he's the same one at the arena, and the one who can talk. He maybe something to do with the epicenter, or maybe is just a carzy person who is especially crazy as a zombie IE ( the smart in life theroy of bert). What you mentioned maybe be right, that he is following the mallers but thats who he is...................
    Last edited by LongoriaN; Apr 8th, 2012 at 04:19 PM.

"Fresh Meat"

Status
    Quote Originally Posted by LongoriaN View Post
    The man in the pinstripes (The inked individual), is Bill Roberts he was mentioned here Chapter 2 Part 3 20:51, he's the same one at the arena, and the one who can talk. He maybe something to do with the epicenter, or maybe is just a carzy person who is especially crazy as a zombie IE ( the smart in life theroy of bert). What you mentioned maybe be right, that he is following the mallers but thats who he is...................
    I think that's a pretty popular theory on who he is/was but it hasn't been confirmed or debunked yet, so still just a theory.

I wonder if there is a 'pinstripes' in every large group of undead? Will the horde at Barstow be an organised rabble or the efficient and calculating attackers like the ones under pinstripes? I can't wait to find out.

"Gatherer"

Status
    I think it would be pretty simple for Pinstripe to find a human stronghold. So we know zombies drag away the dead. All Pinstripe has to do is wait around till a large number of shot up dead zombies show up. Then he would order one of those scavenger zombies to show him where they found those dead zombie bodies.

WA tower gave up its location when they took out a horde of zombies with C4.

CJ's tower may have been a little bit harder to find for Pinstripe, because that sucker is probably in San Francisco. Anyway the convoys seemed pretty big, also with CJ's best fighters, and more prone to take on zombies. Pinstripe would just wait till the convoy returned from where ever and follow it back to CJ's tower.

"Scavenger"

Status

I loved PinStripes. I suggest Mr. Durai and he work together in some way-both smart "bosses" of their perspective underlings. Unsure if Mallers or Tower peeps know this. Im only on chapter 15.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12