User Tag List

Page 5 of 15 FirstFirst ... 34567 ... LastLast
    Dadmin

Status
    Blog Entries
    Achievements:
    BloggerBug Hunter First Class50000 Experience PointsPro Level Wiki EditorVeteran
    Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by reaper239 View Post
    COULDN'T CARE LESS DAMNIT! that is a pet peeve of mine, people say "i could care less" oh yeah, well i couldn't possibly care less, that is how little i care. but what i do care about is grammer. just like saying sneaked. "he sneaked into the building" like hell he did, what he did was, he snuck into the building, being as there is no such thing as sneaked. RAGE!!!!! over
    grammer nazis who spell grammar incorrectly is my pet peeve.
    ~Ra1th: Nik doesn't sleep, he waits.~
    ~TCM Revolver: ra1th needs to be on the look out for cars that appear to be moved recently, and nikvoodoo on the rooftops
    Voodoo Lounge Here!! Twitter: Follow Me, Follow WA Follow WND

"Fresh Meat"

Status
    Quote Originally Posted by Adventureless_Hero View Post
    Brilliant! I like your way of thinking. I am going to put more stock in the latter notion; that a smart one made the call for them, although we can't be certain because, as you said, we didn't hear any verbal command. But who knows, the one leading them (I'm assuming it was Pinstripes) may have done something as simple as place a hand on the shoulder of the next one about to meet it's true death around that corner.

CJ lucked out though because although she dropped 4 or 5 zed heads, she would have eventually run out of full clips to load up.
    Firstly thanks!

Secondly, I'm with you that CJ really lucked out because she would have run out of ammo but also we heard her reload after she drops the last zombie. It could be good drills because she knew the clip was low it or it could have been the dead mans click for her if after the next one came around the corner.

"Stalker"

Status
    Achievements:
    Veteran25000 Experience PointsExtreme Love
    Quote Originally Posted by cupcakezombie View Post
    It could be as Skittles rather then Duncan, he gives off a different 'crazy person' scent that zombies don't associate with food. Many different hormones and reactions in your body can change the way you smell, so maybe Skittles no longer smells like food. This could link in with why animals are not a target for the chompers, they, obviously, don't smell like people/food.
    If they keep ignore him, he will be their downfall. He getting a lot of intel on them.

omnipresent

Status
    Blog Entries
    Achievements:
    BloggerBug Hunter First ClassExtreme LoveVeteran50000 Experience Points
    Blog Entries

Gamertag: t0dd i5 d3ad PSN ID: --- Steam ID: --- Wii Code: ---
    litmaster
    There's no I in team... When you dont feel like you have no say in what's going on..thats a turn off. To me, hearing cj say "i don't have one of those" in the previous chapter..made it seem more like she was collecting tools, not saving lives...i wouldn't want to be a part of that. So while yes...planning was amazing..if your people don't believe in you..how can you expect them to execute. That for me is where the piss poor thing comes from

but I must say...i think I like agree with cj the most from a personal angle...lone wolf hide in the basement...yea..thats me all day
    KAW

W/A convoy supply and general manager: info? follow ? > @_toddisdead

Tower Librarian

Status
    Blog Entries
    Achievements:
    Wiki AmateurTagger Second ClassBloggerExtreme Love50000 Experience PointsVeteran
    Blog Entries
    Oh, and regarding this:

Quote Originally Posted by litmaster View Post
    Questions:
    - Why is Ink in charge of this zombie tribe?
    - What qualities--apart from intelligence-- qualify him for such leadership?
    - Is the zombie hierarchy purely based on smarts, or other factors?
    This has got me thinking, in the last 20 minutes or so, of whether the zombies are all following diverse, fractious tribes, each ruled-over by it's own savagely charismatic leader, or whether there was the capacity for the evolution of a..... (wait for it!)... a...

ZOPE!

(That's Zombie-Pope, silly! Get it?)

So, when if comes up in further discussion, just remember where you heard it first...

The Zope, copyright 2012 by Litmaster threads, inc. All rights reserved.

omnipresent

Status
    Blog Entries
    Achievements:
    Blog Entries

I'm calling copyright infringement...blatant rip off Of troll pope

KAW

"Hoarder"

Status
    Blog Entries
    Achievements:
    VeteranBlogger1000 Experience PointsWiki Amateur
    Blog Entries

Gamertag: NationalProphet Steam ID: xHDShadowx Raptr ID: HDShadow
    Quote Originally Posted by nikvoodoo View Post
    grammer nazis who spell grammar incorrectly is my pet peeve.
    Ugh, I was going to say that. Haha!

--

Anyway, you guys are dissecting the episode well. I think this is my favorite episode of We're Alive. I like backstories and side-stories. The Colony was a huge hit for me and so is this. It's so nice to finally get some of the story all wrapped up. Now just a bit more Kalani reading to do and we're golden with a lot of our questions!
    Find me on these places: Facebook, Twitter, Google+, Tumblr, and YouTube. Check out my podcasts: Around the Campfire and The Broforce Podcast.

Status
    Blog Entries
    Achievements:
    BloggerBug Hunter First Class50000 Experience PointsPro Level Wiki EditorVeteranExtreme LoveOverdrive
    Blog Entries

Gamertag: kc wayland Steam ID: waylandprod
    Quote Originally Posted by Arthur LaMarche View Post

The rescue party is not The Other Tower. Could it be the Mallers?
    Nope. Samantha saw them, and could recognize some of them. But that didn't matter. They all died anyway. If you think about it, the arena scene contains nothing but dead people. Except for Datu that is.

"Body Removal Team"

Status
    Achievements:
    Bug Hunter First ClassPro Level Wiki EditorWA PointsTagger First Class25000 Experience PointsLOVED TO DEATHVeteran
    Quote Originally Posted by litmaster View Post
    On 'Piss-Poor' Execution In The Other Tower
    A little too harsh on C.J. and the gang, don't you think, guys? They had fallback positions, hidden orchards, remote weapons stashes, etc.... put Saul's crappy motor-pool modifications to shame! Certainly a lot of great planning and organization involved... no one can really dispute that. But:
    - Yes, you guys are right that said the weapons stashes speaks to a lack of trust on C.J.'s part, and
    - There seemed to be a small elite 'in the know' at C.J.'s tower who kept a lot of underlings in the dark, and
    - Michael mentioned that the officers make the plans, but it is the NCOs who figure out how to make it work, so
    - C.J.'s tower seemed to lack a committed core of NCO's to back up her plans. Also,

- The guys at our tower managed to repel a ferocious attack by the Mallers, even half-drunk and out of ammo
    - The group at Michael's tower were smaller and less organized, but seemingly much closer knit
    - Michael even mentioned he started thinking of them as soldiers, but them came to think of them as family
    - And we will all die for our families...right?

Observation: It seems to me that C.J.'s tower, despite being physically and technologically superior, was inferior to ours in one essential aspect: heart. You could say that our guys have survived better because they came together as family, and that when TSHTF, C.J.'s group could never get beyond just thinking for themselves, thus dissolving into chaos.
    This got me thinking about the similarities between the Other Tower and the Colony. Both were very efficient operations where people worked hard at jobs that seemed to give them little joy. Both were strictly hierarchical, run by people who seemed intent on controlling the flow of information and access to weapons. Both seemed almost as focused on keeping their own people in as on keeping others out. That's not to say that the Other Tower was a bad place, just that it seemed a lot less inviting than our Tower.

omnipresent

Status
    Blog Entries
    Achievements:
    Blog Entries

So I've spent the majority of my day cursing my job and puzzling over why the suited baddee would leave cj in the basement. Which brought me around to just how much interaction he's had with our tower folk...to our knowledge, he was present after...if not during the convoy ambush, and then the attack on the other tower. Meanwhile, our tower people have had several run-ins with him. Perhaps not all on home turf..but none the less...weird.

I'm wondering..could this all just be a giant chess game to him? By this i don't mean a game of zoms vs humans...rather humans vs humans. Picking off all the dead weight until the city is left with only the few remaining humans he deems worthy of the game. Once all the pieces are in place..let em have at each other...then you only have the remaining to contend with...or play with.

I realize I'm probly giving his level of intelligence far to much credit. But i can't help wondering things like this..he behavior is just too bizarre. still not convinced he's fully undead
    KAW

Page 5 of 15 FirstFirst ... 34567 ... LastLast