User Tag List

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast
    Dadmin

Status
    Blog Entries
    Achievements:
    BloggerBug Hunter First Class50000 Experience PointsPro Level Wiki EditorVeteran
    Blog Entries

We're Not Dead #30

As we discussed in the other thread we will be starting discussions for wnd episodes here before recording.

So give us your thoughts, questions, analysis and any thing else you think we might want to discuss on the podcast.
    ~Ra1th: Nik doesn't sleep, he waits.~
    ~TCM Revolver: ra1th needs to be on the look out for cars that appear to be moved recently, and nikvoodoo on the rooftops
    Voodoo Lounge Here!! Twitter: Follow Me, Follow WA Follow WND

"Body Removal Team"

Status
    Achievements:
    Veteran10000 Experience PointsBeloved
    I ran here expecting the new episode. Moan.

"Guard Duty"

Status
    Achievements:
    Well Liked5000 Experience PointsVeteran

Is it safe to say Britt's Kevin Flood crush is at a new level?
    I only speak three languages-English, Spanglish and Sarcasm, If you don't speak at least two of them you probably won't get my humor anyway...

Dadmin

Status
    Blog Entries
    Achievements:
    BloggerBug Hunter First Class50000 Experience PointsPro Level Wiki EditorVeteran
    Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by clem131 View Post
    I ran here expecting the new episode. Moan.
    Don't you fret your pretty little head. We're recording tomorrow night!
    ~Ra1th: Nik doesn't sleep, he waits.~
    ~TCM Revolver: ra1th needs to be on the look out for cars that appear to be moved recently, and nikvoodoo on the rooftops
    Voodoo Lounge Here!! Twitter: Follow Me, Follow WA Follow WND

omnipresent

Status
    Blog Entries
    Achievements:
    BloggerBug Hunter First ClassExtreme LoveVeteran50000 Experience Points
    Blog Entries

Gamertag: t0dd i5 d3ad PSN ID: --- Steam ID: --- Wii Code: ---
    Hmm..topics

Kalani going from almost hated by all to loved by all(for the most part). And with that..just how many different writers have tried to accomplish that and met with either success or failure. I can think of a couple examples

This one will not be that popular, but just how in control of the mallers has durai ever been? Scratch, (to a lesser extent)latch and tardust seem to have been the ones making things happen the entire time. I'm thinking more and more he's just a figurehead, a very mean figurehead...learning now some of the "behind the scenes" of what went on then, it makes scratches power play in chpt. 24 all the less surprising

the obvious one, were cj's crew mainly corrections/police?...that whole dynamic seems to be the thing we should be focusing on right now. And just why the hell would the mallers still care about the location if the other tower was over-ran?...im puzzled by that whole thing.

That's what I gots...for now
    Last edited by 7oddisdead; Mar 14th, 2012 at 02:22 AM.
    KAW

W/A convoy supply and general manager: info? follow ? > @_toddisdead

"Body Removal Team"

Status
    Achievements:
    Veteran10000 Experience PointsBeloved
    I'm flattered, Nick, but my head ain't little . I find these last episodes similar to the Benjamin Linus-centric episodes in Lost. He starts as the very bad guy everybody hates, but the writers did a very good job with Linus-centric episodes and by the end of it you know his background and you kind of sympathize with him. This emotional reversal thing is truly good writing.

"New Arrival"

Status
    now that we know for sure kalani knew pippen, this means that kalani is the likely murderer but it dosn't necessarily mean he is the rat. but if he is, since it would be impossible for him to be a plant in the arena was he:
    - a plant from the mallers in the other tower, it accidentally got over run, and so he intentionally ratted out the tower to the mallers who he was loyal too/ had his daughter.
    - or a plant from the mallers in the other tower, and accidentally alerted the mallers to their "party" when trying to negotiate for his daughter.
    - or he and hannah escaped from the mallers together, but he lost track of her when the other tower got ran over and contacted the mallers to see if they recaptured her because he had to know if she was still alive, but they demanded the tower for hannah and forced him to become the rat.
    -or is their still someone else who is the rat? its not looking to likely, but it wouldn't be the first time i was surprised by this show.

We're Not Dead Host

Status
    Blog Entries
    Blog Entries

Gamertag: Britt5091 PSN ID: Britt5091 Wii Code: PSSH yeah right. I'm too lazy to locate that.
    Quote Originally Posted by Raven View Post
    Is it safe to say Britt's Kevin Flood crush is at a new level?

Yes. Yes it is.
    Yer really putting me on the spot with this signature thing. So I will leave you with two things: BUTTSEX! and my website.

"Researcher"

Status
    Achievements:
    High Level WikiVeteran10000 Experience Points

Gamertag: Novus Bellator
    Who will be hosting? Nik, Britt, and ...?

I honestly do like it that you have had guest hosts every now and then, but it would be groovy if you could get one of zee actors on the show.
    There is no spoon. - Neo

"Lurker"

Status
    Quote Originally Posted by the one who shoots first View Post
    now that we know for sure kalani knew pippen, this means that kalani is the likely murderer but it dosn't necessarily mean he is the rat. but if he is, since it would be impossible for him to be a plant in the arena was he:
    - a plant from the mallers in the other tower, it accidentally got over run, and so he intentionally ratted out the tower to the mallers who he was loyal too/ had his daughter.
    - or a plant from the mallers in the other tower, and accidentally alerted the mallers to their "party" when trying to negotiate for his daughter.
    - or he and hannah escaped from the mallers together, but he lost track of her when the other tower got ran over and contacted the mallers to see if they recaptured her because he had to know if she was still alive, but they demanded the tower for hannah and forced him to become the rat.
    -or is their still someone else who is the rat? its not looking to likely, but it wouldn't be the first time i was surprised by this show.
    My take on it was..... Kalani is the blackmailed rat, and killed Pippen then shot the radio. Which brings my question: Why did the mallers send Pippen to the tower in the first place, since Kalani was already an informant, and why did he [Kalani] shoot the radio?

Kalani the party pooper.... yeah If my daughter was held captive, I would do ANYTHING to get her back and safe.
    Kalani's last words "That was my Hanna!" made me believe that the girl that the mallers killed in the golf course was Hanna, and that is why he went kamikazi on the tanker, since he had nothing left to lose..

Now that I am reflecting on the whole Kalani informant situation, I wonder how much info he gave, did he say anything about going to the Military base? so now the Mallers know where they are? Does it even matter, since I believe that the Mallers may be heading over to the Colony to either join up or more than likely take over.
    Last edited by nikvoodoo; Mar 14th, 2012 at 06:10 PM. Reason: Deleted spoilers for Walking Dead. Wrong show, wrong section, and don't post spoilers without using spoiler tags

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast