User Tag List

Page 17 of 20 FirstFirst ... 71516171819 ... LastLast
    Dadmin

Status
    Blog Entries
    Achievements:
    BloggerBug Hunter First Class50000 Experience PointsPro Level Wiki EditorVeteran
    Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by 7oddisdead View Post
    It was a pun Nik...good to see you got it...what?me do normal?
    That ain't no pun. That's just bad spelling!

Quote Originally Posted by Tielurrdee View Post
    Well I'm glad it's been said I searched and didn't see the theory but hadn't looked throught every thread. The dying hair thing I could defiantly go for because scratch said she still had 2 of the towers people I just wonder if it was a bluff to out kalani I guess well find out. I'm enjoying all of your guys post I just have a lot of connections I've searched into for hours while I worked with my headphones on. I hope to read some more great stuff on all of these boards.
    You act like there is something like 2,400 threads and over 30,000 posts on this forum or something.....Maybe I just think people should work harder before they comment.....

By the way I'm being a sarcastic dick at the moment, so just go ahead and don't take this seriously

There are a great many good things around here....Especially some really really good comments in the zombie theory section about origins and TOWTM etc etc. And if you feel like going off the deep end, just head over to the Crackpot Theories 7odd champions
    ~Ra1th: Nik doesn't sleep, he waits.~
    ~TCM Revolver: ra1th needs to be on the look out for cars that appear to be moved recently, and nikvoodoo on the rooftops
    Voodoo Lounge Here!! Twitter: Follow Me, Follow WA Follow WND

"Expelled From The Tower"

Status
    Blog Entries
    Blog Entries
    do we even have any evidence that kalanis hannah is a redhead? i'm too lazy to look, but somehow, i feel that that is an important point to make.

and nik, that may have been a joke, but ouch and you wonder why new people don't stick around, meanie. don't ask about me sticking around, i'm just a glutton for punishment.
    Last edited by reaper239; Mar 16th, 2012 at 06:27 AM.

We're Alive Sponsor

Status
    Achievements:
    Tagger First ClassPro Level Wiki EditorExtreme Love50000 Experience PointsVeteran

Gamertag: slilckJoshua Steam ID: Grognaurd
    Nik,

Thanks for clairifying what I wrote about the timing. Burt was delayed by Michael on at least one, maybe more.

The for certain:
    After Theft, before the war. They have a vote party like a rockstar or go back to Burt's store and get some ammo and possibly food elsewhere. Michael has been the Leader, but defers to democracy at a crisis point. The result is too much booze and not enough ammo

I think there are times when Burt would have liked to have gone to his Vault before that, but I can not think of exact instances, but here is a softer example.

Saul and Angel go to Lock and Loaded. They rescue Burt. They need Fuel. Burt says "there is a ( tanker round back or tank around back) I wass not sure. In any case, Saul does fillup the hummer and discovers the generator. If Burt has that massive generator, I suspect he had more than a hummer worth of fuel.

Plot the location of Lock and Loaded vs the Fuel Depot
    Consider an unknown location on a map vs. a location with well known and defined assests, with the caveat that real time intel is lacking

Locked and Loaded is by far the superior Logistics Location. It should have been accessed before the need arises not in a time of crisis.

I have said it before, I would give Michael an A-/B+ for short-term calls and tactics. As far as strategy, I do not think I would out right fail him and kick him in the ass. BUt, I would most certainly roll him back to the next class. Sorry, Wra1th, Angel is not much better.

"Guard Duty"

Status
    Achievements:
    Well Liked5000 Experience PointsVeteran

Reaper -Kahlani to Samantha "You have hair just like my wife." We know Samantha had red hair. . . Dad dyed his hair Daughter might have also since red is not a dominate trait . I am still of the belief Hannah is alive but red hair (red herring?) seems to be a point KC gave us for a reason.
    I only speak three languages-English, Spanglish and Sarcasm, If you don't speak at least two of them you probably won't get my humor anyway...

Dadmin

Status
    Blog Entries
    Achievements:
    BloggerBug Hunter First Class50000 Experience PointsPro Level Wiki EditorVeteran
    Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by reaper239 View Post
    and nik, that may have been a joke, but ouch and you wonder why new people don't stick around, meanie. don't ask about me sticking around, i'm just a glutton for punishment.
    Oh cut it out. I know it's totally unreasonable to expect ANYONE to have read all 30,000+ posts. I've been a member for each and every single post since the relaunch...and I'm partly responsible for policing this place and even I haven't read every single post. #dirtylittlesecrets
    ~TCM Revolver: ra1th needs to be on the look out for cars that appear to be moved recently, and nikvoodoo on the rooftops

Status
    Blog Entries
    Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by nikvoodoo View Post
    Oh cut it out. I know it's totally unreasonable to expect ANYONE to have read all 30,000+ posts. I've been a member for each and every single post since the relaunch...and I'm partly responsible for policing this place and even I haven't read every single post. #dirtylittlesecrets
    poke, prod, agitate, repeat.

Dadmin

Status
    Blog Entries
    Achievements:
    Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by reaper239 View Post
    poke, prod, agitate, repeat.
    I suddenly feel like giving you a homework assignment to read every single post and report back to me about your findings.....

Status
    Blog Entries
    Blog Entries
    i never did homework in highschool. not until halfway through my senior year anyway.

Status
    Blog Entries
    Achievements:
    BloggerBug Hunter First Class50000 Experience PointsPro Level Wiki EditorVeteranExtreme LoveOverdrive
    Blog Entries

Gamertag: kc wayland Steam ID: waylandprod
    Quote Originally Posted by Raven View Post
    Reaper -Kahlani to Samantha "You have hair just like my wife." We know Samantha had red hair. . . Dad dyed his hair Daughter might have also since red is not a dominate trait . I am still of the belief Hannah is alive but red hair (red herring?) seems to be a point KC gave us for a reason.
    Perhaps I shouldn't have pointed out the dyed hair thing. I just wanted to fan the flames of theories, but the possibility of it being dyed seemed to be overlooked. I play devils advocate a lot when writing the series and on the forum. As of right now, Kalani's wife being pointed out to have red hair, Samantha, and Hannah having the same, still makes people think it genetically possible.

But I digress. Kalani had brown hair with gray in it. Hannah had red hair. And here's an article proving it genetically possible:
    http://www.thetech.org/genetics/ask.php?id=44

Maybe that will but the "Hair Birthists" to rest. But I doubt it.

Update: Here is a picture of a Hawaiian redhead:
    http://www.flickr.com/photos/redzenradish/6419686819/
    Last edited by Kc; Mar 16th, 2012 at 03:13 PM.

Dadmin

Status
    Blog Entries
    Achievements:
    Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by Kc View Post

Update: Here is a picture of a Hawaiian redhead:
    http://www.flickr.com/photos/redzenradish/6419686819/
    I adore you. This was damned hilarious!!

Page 17 of 20 FirstFirst ... 71516171819 ... LastLast