User Tag List

Page 11 of 20 FirstFirst ... 910111213 ... LastLast
    We're Alive Sponsor

Status
    Achievements:
    Tagger First ClassPro Level Wiki EditorExtreme Love50000 Experience PointsVeteran

Gamertag: slilckJoshua Steam ID: Grognaurd
    Quote Originally Posted by HaveCrowBarWillTravel View Post
    Hell, I thought we'd cleared that gun and scratch thing up a while ago.
    Hero,
    Here's the thing, if you're doing intel or recon on an opponent and you know their routine-WHY wouldn't you know their location?
    I'll have to go back and listen again. Maybe Tar only knew that info from listening to their comm??

Arthur,

About Tonya leaving Saul.. he was old enough to be left, plus wasn't he supposed to be staying with an Aunt at some time? You have to be 18 to join the military without parental consent. He's old enough to go to college, old enough to join the military.. he's old enough to be without his momma.
    RE: Saul / Tanya

Maybe it is a cultural thing. I live in a small town in WAY upstate NY. Plattsburgh. About 300 miles North of NYC and about 60 miles Southeast of Montreal. My family has literally lived within a 0.5 mile circle for more than 170 years. I am not going to say everybody knows everbody. But, I will say everybody’s kin knows someone else’s kin.

I will be talking to someone I just met only to find out that the person played football against my father or something. A parent can be pissed, but will not abandon a child in their darkest need. It is just not the way of things here. Worse, the reason she gives is that she had to go from working in a vetinary practice to working in an emergency clinic 20 miles away? Call me a conspiracy nut, but that rings of a front company for Raydon Labs offering Tanya the chance to work on the development of a drug that has the potential to be the most beneficial to humans / animals EVER! With the caveat that like working at Areaa 51, you cannot tell anyone.

We're Alive Sponsor

Status
    Achievements:
    Tagger First ClassPro Level Wiki EditorExtreme Love50000 Experience PointsVeteran

Quote Originally Posted by Raven View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by TCM Revolver View Post
    lets not forget there was a Duncan at the Colony too. He was the one that had ears around his neck... *dun dun dun*
    Thumpkin's neck. :P

KC already answered this about page 2 of this thread....Not same name
    Yea and two Pucks and two hannahs. For x-mas we should get KC a random name generator 8P

"Researcher"

Status
    Achievements:
    High Level WikiVeteran10000 Experience Points

Gamertag: Novus Bellator
    Quote Originally Posted by Arthur LaMarche View Post
    Yea and two Pucks and two hannahs. For x-mas we should get KC a random name generator 8P
    Two Hannahs? I know there were two Pucks (one was a nickname and the other is an actual last name) and there were two Johns (well technically, a John, aka Latch, and a Johnny, dude who recieved over 50% burns to his body during the war) but I wasn't aware of two Hannahs. And I'm not aware of too many things but I know what I know if you know what I mean.
    There is no spoon. - Neo

We're Alive Sponsor

Status
    Achievements:

The other hannah, like puck 1, did not have a speaking role. Nor was she even mentioned by name that I can recall.

I saw her name on the list of tower residence Hannah Morgan

http://www.zombiepodcast.com/forum/s...itle=The+Tower

"Researcher"

Status
    Achievements:

The other hannah, like puck 1, did not have a speaking role. Nor was she even mentioned by name that I can recall.

I saw her name on the list of tower residence Hannah Morgan

http://www.zombiepodcast.com/forum/s...itle=The+Tower
    Holy monkey butts! This is my first time seeing this list. Great job!
    There is no spoon. - Neo

Moderator from the 10th Floor of the Tower

Status
    Blog Entries
    Blog Entries

Maybe it is a cultural thing. I live in a small town in WAY upstate NY. Plattsburgh. About 300 miles North of NYC and about 60 miles Southeast of Montreal. My family has literally lived within a 0.5 mile circle for more than 170 years. I am not going to say everybody knows everbody. But, I will say everybody’s kin knows someone else’s kin.

I will be talking to someone I just met only to find out that the person played football against my father or something. A parent can be pissed, but will not abandon a child in their darkest need. It is just not the way of things here. Worse, the reason she gives is that she had to go from working in a vetinary practice to working in an emergency clinic 20 miles away? Call me a conspiracy nut, but that rings of a front company for Raydon Labs offering Tanya the chance to work on the development of a drug that has the potential to be the most beneficial to humans / animals EVER! With the caveat that like working at Areaa 51, you cannot tell anyone.
    I'm still trying to figure out where you're getting this abandonment thing from. It's not like Saul was 12. He was an adult. To me that's like saying parents are wrong for changing their kids rooms into a man cave when they go to college.

"Lurker"

Status

Gamertag: cal5694 PSN ID: cal5694 Steam ID: callum.forrest

Why wouldnt she go to work in an emergancy clinic? saul isnt a child hes a grown man and he could have found out where she was by asking her friends, alsosaul was in prison so there was nothing keeping her there and why would she go work in area 51? the ourbreak hadnt happend yet and how would she get to area 51 to the colony?

"Researcher"

Status
    Achievements:

I don't see it as an abandonment issue. I mean obviously everyone feels that Saul was a grown man, and I agree. But I do take issue with the lack of communication between Saul and his mother. That isn't a good thing. When I moved out of Texas and into Michigan for a few years, you can bet your right but cheek or left nut that I called my mom, dad, and brothers several times a week.
    There is no spoon. - Neo

Moderator from the 10th Floor of the Tower

Status
    Blog Entries
    Blog Entries
    I'm f'n retiring to Costa Rica or Belize when all my rug rats are adults. We can skype..or whatever it'll be called by then!

"Expelled From The Tower"

Status
    Blog Entries
    Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by killericon View Post
    Why wouldnt she go to work in an emergancy clinic? saul isnt a child hes a grown man and he could have found out where she was by asking her friends, alsosaul was in prison so there was nothing keeping her there and why would she go work in area 51? the ourbreak hadnt happend yet and how would she get to area 51 to the colony?
    the comment wasn't meant to convey a move to the area 51, but rather a switch in employment to an area 51-esque company. the idea being that she couldn't talk about what she was doing because she was sworn to secrecy.

Page 11 of 20 FirstFirst ... 910111213 ... LastLast