User Tag List

Thread: Hannah=Scratch

"Lurker"

Status
    Achievements:
    1 year registered1000 Experience PointsWell Liked

Hannah=Scratch

I am new here and not sure if this has been presented as a theory, but is it possible that Hannah and Scratch are the same person and that Kalani and Hannah are Father and Daughter

Here is where my idea comes from:

We assume (suspect) that Kalani was one of the Mallers, (he may or may not have had a change of heart later on). I am assuming that Kalani lied about where he came from or at the very least how he went from pre zombie apocalypse location to Arena. I am also assuming that he was the betrayer to the Mallers (Bill never made sense to me because he always seemed like the guy who didn't want anyone in the building, not just Michael and his group, so why would he invite the Mallers).

Before Kalani crashed the helicopter he told Angel to grab the photo of Hannah saying "She was my Hannah". Which may just be a simple indication that the girl in the picture is "Hannah" or that someone within one of the known groups is Hannah.

Angel also seems to show some recognition when he see the photo of Hannah, showing that it is at least someone Angel knows, and that the group might known.

These are just a few ideas, I am happy to discuss further, but in my current Nyquil induced state of sickness I am not as eloquent or cognoscente as I was when I first came up with this theory.
    Last edited by nikvoodoo; Mar 1st, 2012 at 05:57 PM. Reason: Edited thread title for ease of use

"Lurker"

Status
    That's what I thought while listening to the latest episode, C27P1, but it's pretty explicitly shown at the very end that Kalani and Hannah get picked up by Scratch and Latch. Also, Kalani doesn't say anything about Hannah having a brother, while Scratch has Latch.

Dadmin

Status
    Blog Entries
    Achievements:
    BloggerBug Hunter First Class50000 Experience PointsPro Level Wiki EditorVeteran
    Blog Entries

Yeah....so unless Scratch is very skilled at throwing her voice, and at brainwashing someone in an instant....I think this thread gets a lil' ol' lock on it. It was a good thought but it got shot to hell on Monday.
    ~Ra1th: Nik doesn't sleep, he waits.~
    ~TCM Revolver: ra1th needs to be on the look out for cars that appear to be moved recently, and nikvoodoo on the rooftops
    Voodoo Lounge Here!! Twitter: Follow Me, Follow WA Follow WND

Moderator from the 10th Floor of the Tower

Status
    Blog Entries
    Blog Entries
    ..and they all were on a big old acid trip!