User Tag List

Page 21 of 22 FirstFirst ... 1119202122 LastLast
    We're Alive Sponsor

Status
    Achievements:
    Tagger First ClassPro Level Wiki EditorExtreme Love50000 Experience PointsVeteran

Gamertag: slilckJoshua Steam ID: Grognaurd
    Quote Originally Posted by reaper239 View Post
    the only base with bell i know of is belvoir. mike was sauls squad leader right? and angel was their platoon leader right? (not 100% sure just throwing ideas) if they are in the same platoon, and squad and whatnot, wouldn't their MOS be in the same series? or... idk. i do know that michael said he was in military intelligence, but has he switched units since he was MI or is he in the same unit. it didn't seem like he was a technician, and when he talked about his time in the sandbox, it sounded like he was behind the wire so my best guess would be in the 96 series. 97s look like field work, and 98s are largely linguistic, so i say 96.
    When Angel and Michael are on the phone, I am pretty sure Angel says he was tasked to call his squad. My guess is Angeel is Squad Leader. Michael leads a half squad. Do they call them Fireteams now? I think Angel is too green for a platoon. I gather this is his first assignment and he has been Squad-leader A weekend a month for less than a year. He was not even when them with they did the two weeks.

I bet that Kalani was the rat then he turned his back on the mallers on the mission with Angel coz he saw that these people really cared for him, shot Pippin so he would not ran again, he in the end loved the tower crew so much he dies for them, to save them, and in his book is all this, also i he when everyone finds out about this next ep. everyone will hate him exsept Michale and Victor!!

Status
    Blog Entries
    Achievements:
    BloggerBug Hunter First Class50000 Experience PointsPro Level Wiki EditorVeteranExtreme LoveOverdrive
    Blog Entries

Gamertag: kc wayland Steam ID: waylandprod
    Quote Originally Posted by Arthur LaMarche View Post
    When Angel and Michael are on the phone, I am pretty sure Angel says he was tasked to call his squad. My guess is Angeel is Squad Leader. Michael leads a half squad. Do they call them Fireteams now? I think Angel is too green for a platoon. I gather this is his first assignment and he has been Squad-leader A weekend a month for less than a year. He was not even when them with they did the two weeks.
    A lot of reserve units have mixed MOS's that cross-train to fill positions. Saul did. He was prior infantry, but was set for cross-training in Michael's unit, but hadn't been sent to his re-class school yet.

"Expelled From The Tower"

Status
    Blog Entries
    Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by Kc View Post
    A lot of reserve units have mixed MOS's that cross-train to fill positions. Saul did. He was prior infantry, but was set for cross-training in Michael's unit, but hadn't been sent to his re-class school yet.
    so this was still the MI unit?

Status
    Blog Entries
    Achievements:
    BloggerBug Hunter First Class50000 Experience PointsPro Level Wiki EditorVeteranExtreme LoveOverdrive
    Blog Entries

Gamertag: kc wayland Steam ID: waylandprod
    Yup.

Moderator from the 10th Floor of the Tower

Status
    Blog Entries
    Blog Entries
    Episode and time hack when Saul says Ft Drum. please. I can dig up the convo me and... probably Leedo had on this very subject and the mastermind of Skull Screw'n that is KC threw both us under the hummer, or was it the MRAP? hmmm..
    Man, this search is gonna hurt. Leedo must be playing in the sand.

We're Alive Sponsor

Status
    Achievements:
    Tagger First ClassPro Level Wiki EditorExtreme Love50000 Experience PointsVeteran

Gamertag: slilckJoshua Steam ID: Grognaurd
    Quote Originally Posted by HaveCrowBarWillTravel View Post
    Episode and time hack when Saul says Ft Drum. please. I can dig up the convo me and... probably Leedo had on this very subject and the mastermind of Skull Screw'n that is KC threw both us under the hummer, or was it the MRAP? hmmm..
    Chapter 20 -- About last night Part 2 of 3 ~ 5:50

Oh, and no lose change or applause required. Just throw rep. LOL 8-)
    Last edited by Grognaurd; Mar 2nd, 2012 at 12:50 PM.

"Hoarder"

Status
    Achievements:
    Wiki AmateurTagger Second ClassWell LikedVeteran10000 Experience Points

Steam ID: AwkwardAlex1
    HEY did anyone notice the book Victor was reading in part 2? Lord of the Flies at first I thought I was grasping at straws but read the spark notes on it, and it does have some similar themes from We're Alive
    http://www.sparknotes.com/lit/flies/summary.html

http://www.sparknotes.com/lit/flies/themes.html

Gatherer of Degrees

Status
    Achievements:
    Bug Hunter First ClassTagger First ClassWiki AmateurVeteranWell Liked10000 Experience Points
    Quote Originally Posted by awkwardalex View Post
    HEY did anyone notice the book Victor was reading in part 2? Lord of the Flies at first I thought I was grasping at straws but read the spark notes on it, and it does have some similar themes from We're Alive
    http://www.sparknotes.com/lit/flies/summary.html

http://www.sparknotes.com/lit/flies/themes.html
    I noticed. I'm still curious how far he's gotten in that book. And if he's seen the movie, because that one scene of Piggie as a visual is still pretty clear as day for me.
    "I have better things to do tonight than die."
    -Springer (while loading a mortar shell)

Gatherer of Degrees

Status
    Achievements:
    Bug Hunter First ClassTagger First ClassWiki AmateurVeteranWell Liked10000 Experience Points
    Quote Originally Posted by HaveCrowBarWillTravel View Post
    Crowbar, just listened to the timehack you gave earlier (for some of you all... former 98 series) Saul says, "11B with the 223rd based out of Bell." Looking at the wiki map for the series, it shows the unit being based out of Bell. Just to make sure that my mind wasn't tricks on me, I brought up the map on google maps, and sure enough, there's a "Bell" just south of "East Los Angeles." There goes my thought of Fort Belvoir, which is sad because it's truly a beautiful base, er post. I mean post.

Looking up the 223rd, because I'm always curious about reserve and guard units, I'm thinking of digging up an order of battle.

I'm looking forward to tomorrow and hearing the next chapter.
    "I have better things to do tonight than die."
    -Springer (while loading a mortar shell)

Page 21 of 22 FirstFirst ... 1119202122 LastLast