User Tag List

View Poll Results: Who is Under the Hood?

Voters
22. You may not vote on this poll
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
    Dadmin

Status
    Blog Entries
    Achievements:
    BloggerBug Hunter First Class50000 Experience PointsPro Level Wiki EditorVeteran
    Blog Entries

Who is the Person in the Hoodie?

So...get in quickly! Because odds are we're going to find out this upcoming Monday! Who, oh who, be the person beneath the hood???
    ~Ra1th: Nik doesn't sleep, he waits.~
    ~TCM Revolver: ra1th needs to be on the look out for cars that appear to be moved recently, and nikvoodoo on the rooftops
    Voodoo Lounge Here!! Twitter: Follow Me, Follow WA Follow WND

Wait...What??

Status
    Blog Entries
    Achievements:
    BloggerBug Hunter First Class10000 Experience PointsPro Level Wiki EditorWell LikedVeteran
    Blog Entries

Raptr ID: WTF is a Raptr??
    a person from another group of survivors... they are friendlys
    Wouldn't you know it... The first time I let a girl into my life and she trys to eat me. -- Columbus

Minimalist

Status
    Achievements:
    Wiki AmateurTagger Second ClassWell LikedVeteran10000 Experience Points

Steam ID: abayarts Wii Code: abayarts
    Very good cliffhanger. Can't wait for part 3.
    Follow me on twitter @ abayarts and on Tumblr at abayarts.tumblr.com

Gatherer of Degrees

Status
    Achievements:
    Bug Hunter First ClassTagger First ClassWiki AmateurVeteranWell Liked10000 Experience Points
    The question shouldn't be who is behind the hoodie, but will KC reveal the identity in part 3. Aw, who am I kidding, I'm loving this thrill riding rollercoaster.

Ok, after much more self-deliberation, I don't think the person is someone from a group we've seen. I want to hold onto that lone wolf theory, like Skittles, but with less twitching.
    "I have better things to do tonight than die."
    -Springer (while loading a mortar shell)

"Lurker"

Status
    Quote Originally Posted by Hellbringer View Post
    The question shouldn't be who is behind the hoodie, but will KC reveal the identity in part 3. Aw, who am I kidding, I'm loving this thrill riding rollercoaster.

Ok, after much more self-deliberation, I don't think the person is someone from a group we've seen. I want to hold onto that lone wolf theory, like Skittles, but with less twitching.
    I think it is skittles. Last we saw of him he had improved significantly. That was nearly a month and a half ago. Since then he's probably had to steal from th mallers to stay alive and may have had to confront them at some point. This particular confrontation may end badly. Neither victor nor Saul have seen skittles and he will assume its an ambush by the mallers. They will catch him( victor will hit him with the truck and knock him out , or something along those lines) they will assume he is a maller and interrogate him, they will discover where the mallers are going. ( he watched them leave)
    On an unrelated note, this seems like the just right time for our hero skittles to rear his shaggy head. KC seems to give him an appearance every 10 or so chapters. Plus he seems to show himself only when the extower folk are fairly alone and in need.
    Just throwing it out there

Dadmin

Status
    Blog Entries
    Achievements:
    BloggerBug Hunter First Class50000 Experience PointsPro Level Wiki EditorVeteran
    Blog Entries

This isnt meant just at Paolo since others have suggested this as well....

But how do you reconcile the personality differences? The Skittles we know is a shy, recluse who is exceptionally helpful. The person who attacked Saul is aggressive and set a trap in which to attack and potentially kill another person. Skittles thrives by hiding and evasion. He's not confrontational.
    ~Ra1th: Nik doesn't sleep, he waits.~
    ~TCM Revolver: ra1th needs to be on the look out for cars that appear to be moved recently, and nikvoodoo on the rooftops
    Voodoo Lounge Here!! Twitter: Follow Me, Follow WA Follow WND

omnipresent

Status
    Blog Entries
    Achievements:
    BloggerBug Hunter First ClassExtreme LoveVeteran50000 Experience Points
    Blog Entries

Gamertag: t0dd i5 d3ad PSN ID: --- Steam ID: --- Wii Code: ---
    /\ /\ I told you....

I think people want to believe skittles as sort of Keyser soze type character...thats the allure of him....but alas, he's just a helpful neurotic I'm afraid....
    Last edited by 7oddisdead; Feb 7th, 2012 at 08:27 PM. Reason: damn you auto correctz!!!

"Fresh Meat"

Status
    What is "keyser soze" character? And skittles is just your local helpful wildcard character and I can't wait for him to ride in and save every one from Ink.

omnipresent

Status
    Blog Entries
    Achievements:
    BloggerBug Hunter First ClassExtreme LoveVeteran50000 Experience Points
    Blog Entries

Gamertag: t0dd i5 d3ad PSN ID: --- Steam ID: --- Wii Code: ---

Gatherer of Degrees

Status
    Achievements:
    Bug Hunter First ClassTagger First ClassWiki AmateurVeteranWell Liked10000 Experience Points
    Quote Originally Posted by Test subject 9 View Post
    What is "keyser soze" character? And skittles is just your local helpful wildcard character and I can't wait for him to ride in and save every one from Ink.

You need to see "The Usual Suspects" to know about Keyser Soze. Or you could wikipedia the name. I won't give away any details, but I do highly recommend the movie.
    "I have better things to do tonight than die."
    -Springer (while loading a mortar shell)

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast