User Tag List

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
    "Hoarder"

Status
    Achievements:
    Wiki AmateurTagger Second ClassWell LikedVeteran10000 Experience Points

Steam ID: AwkwardAlex1

Way out there before you open this. On the suject of: My Hannah.

Now if you read my last theory you probably know that they are half baked ideas. This one is about Kalani's mysterious line in his last scene.
    "That girl? That was my Hannah."

Like most of you I was re-listening to the show front to back and I go a wondering:

What if his Hannah was CJ? The female leader of the Other Tower.

Why:

-It's the only female I can recall(right now) that he has mentioned.

I don't know, I'm tired tell me what you think.

"Scavenger"

Status
    I doubt it but only because I think the one in the hoodie is CJ

Gatherer of Degrees

Status
    Achievements:
    Bug Hunter First ClassTagger First ClassWiki AmateurVeteranWell Liked10000 Experience Points
    No, no, no... we all know that the only HANNAH is from MONTANA. I couldn't resist... so I'll probably get flamed or something. Do kids these days use that word or am I dating myself with pre-Y2K jargon?

Anyhoo... I don't think it's CJ because if I remember correctly, CJ had the only tower up and running before Kalani got there from Hawaii. I guess he could have gotten to know CJ on a more personal level, but time is the We're Alive universe is much more limited compared to us getting the podcasts on a weekly basis. (not a complaint to KC, btw) I don't think he had enough time to build an emotional bond with her, but watch... someone will probably prove me wrong. (this is why I'm not a televised-election-analyst)
    "I have better things to do tonight than die."
    -Springer (while loading a mortar shell)

Tower Librarian

Status
    Blog Entries
    Achievements:
    Wiki AmateurTagger Second ClassBloggerExtreme Love50000 Experience PointsVeteran
    Blog Entries
    The only thing I can think of is that Kalani's journal is going to mention the tragic death of some girl--Hannah-- who was his daughter that he brought over with him from Hawaii.

OR, maybe Kalani just thought that she was dead, but it will turn out that this Hoodie is really Hannah, Kalani's daughter, who escaped the fall of the other tower even then her dad thought she was a fer sure gonner...

We're Alive Sponsor

Status
    Achievements:
    Tagger First ClassPro Level Wiki EditorExtreme Love50000 Experience PointsVeteran

Gamertag: slilckJoshua Steam ID: Grognaurd
    These are what brainstorming sessions. What was written got me thinking. Kalani speaks in the past tense. Not a good sign for a new character. The mallers did just shoot a girl, but there was not a lot of time to hash things out. So, I am stuck with past tense.

My best guess now is that Kalani did come with a significant other daughter girlfriend wife etc. Much like Angel would not admit to knowing Datu or who Cindy was right away, Kalani could not deal with it and suppresses the emotional part of the relationship in journal. I also think there is a picture.

"Lurker"

Status
    I think Hannah could be the second person that scratch mentioned that she had back in chapter 24

"Hoarder"

Status
    Achievements:
    Wiki AmateurTagger Second ClassWell LikedVeteran10000 Experience Points

Steam ID: AwkwardAlex1
    Quote Originally Posted by Hellbringer View Post
    No, no, no... we all know that the only HANNAH is from MONTANA. I couldn't resist... so I'll probably get flamed or something. Do kids these days use that word or am I dating myself with pre-Y2K jargon?

Anyhoo... I don't think it's CJ because if I remember correctly, CJ had the only tower up and running before Kalani got there from Hawaii. I guess he could have gotten to know CJ on a more personal level, but time is the We're Alive universe is much more limited compared to us getting the podcasts on a weekly basis. (not a complaint to KC, btw) I don't think he had enough time to build an emotional bond with her, but watch... someone will probably prove me wrong. (this is why I'm not a televised-election-analyst)
    ***This whole thought and thread came to me BEFORE chapter 26.1***
    Haha, I thought that to, but I was thinking maybe he knew her before and that's why he choose LA. I mean when you have to choose a place to go, to get off the island, where would you go. You have hundreds of cities to land in.

"Scavenger"

Status
    Achievements:
    1000 Experience PointsTagger Second ClassWell LikedVeteran
    SPOILER WARNING> If you haven't listened to Chapter 24, then don't read...

I don't think "Hannah" is CJ...Kalani was only in the other tower for 3 days. He tells Michael so. I believe that Hannah was the girl the Mallers shot, as punishment for helping instead of hindering the Tower lot. She was expendable, and served the extra purpose of teaching Kalani a lesson. I believe that's also why he didn't hesitate in crashing...(spoiler spoiler).

"Expelled From The Tower"

Status
    Blog Entries
    Blog Entries
    the problem we run into is i don't think anyone told kalani what happened at he golf course did they?

"Scavenger"

Status
    Achievements:
    Veteran1000 Experience Points
    Quote Originally Posted by zombeh-kitteh View Post
    SPOILER WARNING> If you haven't listened to Chapter 24, then don't read...

I don't think "Hannah" is CJ...Kalani was only in the other tower for 3 days. He tells Michael so. I believe that Hannah was the girl the Mallers shot, as punishment for helping instead of hindering the Tower lot. She was expendable, and served the extra purpose of teaching Kalani a lesson. I believe that's also why he didn't hesitate in crashing...(spoiler spoiler).
    I am wondering if Hannah is Kalanis Daughter and Tar got a hold of her. I cant help but think that 'No Response' 20-3 is her.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast