User Tag List

Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast
    "Lurker"

Status

Who is the second person???

Is anybody else curious as to who Scratch was referring to when she mentioned a second hostage? Maybe its me but the last I checked the only person they had was Lizzy. Prior to the collapse of the tower everyone was accounted for. The only people we even know outside of the tower are the Colony, the Mallers and Skittles. We don't like the Colony or the Mallers thus wouldn't care if any of them were held hostage. Skittles has proven useful but would be an odd bargaining chip for the Mallers to use against the tower. Of course then there is the other option that Scratch was merely bluffing to make it seem like she had more to work with. She would do something like that. Just something I caught that I hadn't seen anyone mention.

Philly Phanatic Zombie

Status
    Achievements:
    Bug Hunter First ClassVeteran5000 Experience Points
    Theres been talk on that subject and many people are leaning towards her baby

"Fresh Meat"

Status
    Achievements:
    Veteran1000 Experience PointsWiki Amateur

Gamertag: LieutenantFUBAR Steam ID: h2yankeesfan
    /\ That would make sense. Scratch has acted a little odd around Lizzy (less of a total b**ch) and I heard someone else's theory (I forgot who, sorry!) about Lizzy throwing up is something about pregnancy. I'm no expert at pregnant women, but if she is randomly throwing up and that's a sign of pregnancy, that's another point towards that.

Like the OP said, everyone was accounted for prior to the collapse of the Tower. The only other possibility I can see is.... Skittles. If the Mallers got him, they might have gotten him to say he was from "a tower", and (as far as I know) the Mallers have no knowledge of the other tower, so they would naturally think he was talking about the Tower (as in, the one that collapsed just now).

I don't think using Skittles as a bargaining chip would be a good narrative choice, so I would lean towards the baby theory. If we ignore good narrative conventions, Skittles is a possibility.

"Scavenger"

Status
    Im gonna say Skittles

"Fresh Meat"

Status
    Achievements:
    1000 Experience PointsVeteran
    I think the second person is (was) Hannah.

Scratch wasn't in communication with Hannah's captors before, during or after she was executed in the botched prisoner exchange at the golf course. All the mallers were shot damn near the same time she was. So Scratch may be thinking she still has Hannah as a chess piece to deal with. If this is the case, then that makes Kalani the unwilling (and now dead) maller plantsince his dying words were that "That girl...She was my Hannah".

"Lurker"

Status
    Quote Originally Posted by dontkillburt View Post
    I think the second person is (was) Hannah...
    Scratch may be thinking she still has Hannah as a chess piece to deal with. If this is the case, then that makes Kalani the unwilling (and now dead) maller plantsince his dying words were that "That girl...She was my Hannah".
    OMFG your absolutely right! That makes complete sense. It would explain why Kalani would withhold info from the mailers (the choppers) while at the same time giving them other info. It keeps the mallers off his case long enough to give him the chance to acquire the equipment to escape the mallers control with Hannah and start over with the tower. But after she was dead there was no point in his eyes. I mean he'd been the cause of so many deaths. In the mallers raid on the tower there were multiple casualties on both sides and neither side gained anything, it was all for nothing. The way I see it, he was at least trying to make his own death count for something.

Dadmin

Status
    Blog Entries
    Achievements:
    BloggerBug Hunter First Class50000 Experience PointsPro Level Wiki EditorVeteran
    Blog Entries

Mr. Whiskers. 150% positive. Mark it down.
    ~Ra1th: Nik doesn't sleep, he waits.~
    ~TCM Revolver: ra1th needs to be on the look out for cars that appear to be moved recently, and nikvoodoo on the rooftops
    Voodoo Lounge Here!! Twitter: Follow Me, Follow WA Follow WND

Ostentatious Legume

Status
    Blog Entries
    Achievements:
    BloggerBug Hunter First ClassWiki AmateurWA PointsTagger Second ClassExtreme Love50000 Experience PointsVeteranOverdrive
    Blog Entries

I'm going with Dr. Zhivago.... or maybe Dr. Zaius. Damn... it's hard to say... but definitely some form of doctor.
    joint-point-counter-joint

Dadmin

Status
    Blog Entries
    Achievements:
    BloggerBug Hunter First Class50000 Experience PointsPro Level Wiki EditorVeteran
    Blog Entries

I do find it amusing how many people thought Lizzy was pregnant, that Scratch figured it out which is why she was treating Lizzy so much better and protecting her, and then how many people turn around and think it's someone else. Lizzy and The Fabre Bean FTW!(pronounce the end "re" in Fabre with the "uh" sound instead of the long A sound and it sounds distinctly like a fava bean....which is the likely size of the fetus at the point morning sickness hits with a vengeance.)
    ~Ra1th: Nik doesn't sleep, he waits.~
    ~TCM Revolver: ra1th needs to be on the look out for cars that appear to be moved recently, and nikvoodoo on the rooftops
    Voodoo Lounge Here!! Twitter: Follow Me, Follow WA Follow WND

"Lurker"

Status
    Quote Originally Posted by nikvoodoo View Post
    I do find it amusing how many people thought Lizzy was pregnant, that Scratch figured it out which is why she was treating Lizzy so much better and protecting her, and then how many people turn around and think it's someone else. Lizzy and The Fabre Bean FTW!(pronounce the end "re" in Fabre with the "uh" sound instead of the long A sound and it sounds distinctly like a fava bean....which is the likely size of the fetus at the point morning sickness hits with a vengeance.)
    Well Lizzy could actually be pregnant. I don't know if i believe it because the odd of her sickness being attributed to a concussion is just as strong. Throwing up just isn't enough for me. Ive seen ppl throw up from a multitude of things not nearly as dramatic as the things she's experiencing. Not to mention her nearly being raped, that counts as traumatic in my book. Besides Scratch doesn't care about anybody, I doubt a pregnancy would make her soften. In any case I guess what Im saying is I don't believe it but its possible.

Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast