User Tag List

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    Blogger from the 9th Floor of the Tower

Status
    Blog Entries
    Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by Blackout View Post
    Last I remembered, they were heading into the the big cloud of smoke and then i don't recall hearing anything else about them. Any ideas of what they might have encountered?
    The hummer took a hit but both boys lived and ran off. Since nothing more was said of them, that means they're still alive in WAspeak. Most likely they continued to go after Lizzy but that's an assumption. All we know for sure is that they're still on the ground.
    A We're Alive Blog For the Serial Overanalyzer ->> The Spoiler's Reveiw <<- Spoiling You One Chapter at a Time. Updates every new episode!

"Scavenger"

Status
    Well i think they are alive but i think they would have stayed at a location and looked for a point to attack the mallers after the tower fell down

"Gatherer"

Status
    They are most definitively, undoubtedly alive...KC wouldn't kill off 1 lead character and 1 sub-lead character off screen...just like how he wouldn't kill off Burt with the cheapness of falling and that's it. KC is much better than that- if any lead/sub-leading characters were to die- it will be with a big bang (like the sub-lead of Kolani with his suicide attack).

Now as for my theory in what will happen next- I think that possibly a scene of Victor and Saul witnessing the fall of the tower will occur, some dramatic dialogue, followed by a now withdrawing Maller force which will then be tracked by Saul and a possibly reluctant Victor as the Mallers go back to regroup and head south to Durai, leading to a further thickening of a plot since we will know then if the Maller's indeed have contact with the Colony, VICTOR's presence suggesting that that is a strong possibility as he will be able to identify any people from the colony as they stalk the Mallers further.

BU-BU-BUUUUUUUUUUUM!

"Fresh Meat"

Status
    Mountlake Terrace, Washington, United States
    Quote Originally Posted by ClearSights View Post
    Saul and victor are both definately alive. Here is what I think will happen.....At the start of season 3 it will replay like the last 15min of the tower falling but from Saul and Victors POV, and have an exciting escape from the falling tower.
    That would be sweet!

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12