User Tag List

Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast
    "Lurker"

Status
    [QUOTE=spellchekk;26219]She might have found some sort of a map or something leading to the location of the Fort. QUOTE]

I thought the same thing; some sort of map or plans but why would they be hidden?!

"Lurker"

Status
    Whoever the rat was possibly hid it away somewhere.

"Lurker"

Status
    I don't think they were looking for what was in bill's desk cause didn't they put whatever it was into Hope's backpack

"Lurker"

Status

Steam ID: cheesehead1493
    if it was the map, they wouldnt be hidden your right but the tower just fell so it had to probably be buried. She finds the map knows where there going and knows the one thing she wants (Pegs) is at fort irwin

"Fresh Meat"

Status
    Mountlake Terrace, Washington, United States
    Whatever she found, whether its a map or journal or something else, its got to be something that leads scratch to pegs. She's so obsessed with getting her revenge she goes against Durai's orders (well, slight detour really) to take on the tower again to get at pegs. My bet is its one or more of the journals. Since Tawnya digitized them all I bet they just took the files and left the hard copies behind. Those journals in the Maller's hands are way more dangerous than a little RPG.

"Lurker"

Status
    I agree with nikvoodoo there isn't item in the tower that the mallers would want. It would have had to be a person. Knowing that Pegs made it away that really only leaves one person even remotely linked to Scratch and thats Angel. Im starting to wonder if Scratch is starting to remember how she remembers him. Im sure its been bugging her since their initial encounter at the tower.

"Scavenger"

Status
    Im sayin it was Angel, he is the one of the people she seems interested in, the possibly have a secret past. Im waitin to see a flashback episode to flesh out some of Angels Mysterious Back story.

"Fresh Meat"

Status
    Achievements:
    1000 Experience PointsVeteran
    Call it semantics, but Scratch found "what" she was looking for, not "who" she was looking for.

I think she found whatever it was that Angel took from Bill's drawer along with Kalani's journal...the thing that made him say "What the hell is this?" Whatever that was, Angel pocketed it and Scratch found it.

Dadmin

Status
    Blog Entries
    Achievements:
    BloggerBug Hunter First Class50000 Experience PointsPro Level Wiki EditorVeteran
    Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by dontkillburt View Post
    Call it semantics, but Scratch found "what" she was looking for, not "who" she was looking for.

I think she found whatever it was that Angel took from Bill's drawer along with Kalani's journal...the thing that made him say "What the hell is this?" Whatever that was, Angel pocketed it and Scratch found it.
    While I, the King of Semantics and Semantic Arguments, will never begrudge the ripping apart of finer details (See my WND conversation about I CAN kill you vs. I WILL kill you), I disagree. Scratch was still looking for something when the post credit sequence begins, until Bricks finds something still breathing and is told to put it with the old man. The thing she was looking for was alive.

But since you put me in the semantical mindset, here's a thought to tickle your brain: Listen to the first thing Tardust says when the post credit scene begins.
    Tardust I don't see anymore of those things.
    Scratch: They scrambled when the building went down.
    Tardust: Don't you think we should have to?
    Scratch: Not yet. Keep Looking.
    Bricks: Boss! I think I found one.
    Scratch: This one alive?
    Bricks: I....I dunno.
    Scratch: ...Oh god...
    Bricks: It's pretty bad. But he's breathing. Should we take him with us?
    Scratch: Put him with the old man. I found what I was looking for.
    So how's this for a semantic argument: The thing they found was a zombie. We always seem to give the Mallers less credit than they are worth. They are the ones who figured out how to destroy the arena (even though they failed). Maybe Scratch has a larger plan in mind for a zombie. Or perhaps Durai does. But except for "the Old Man", all they might have been talking about in this post credit sequence was Zombies.

Course we won't really know until next season because Kc kept the language generic so we'd pull our hair out
    Last edited by nikvoodoo; Aug 13th, 2011 at 11:46 PM.
    ~Ra1th: Nik doesn't sleep, he waits.~
    ~TCM Revolver: ra1th needs to be on the look out for cars that appear to be moved recently, and nikvoodoo on the rooftops
    Voodoo Lounge Here!! Twitter: Follow Me, Follow WA Follow WND

"Hoarder"

Status
    Achievements:
    WA PointsVeteran5000 Experience Points

PSN ID: Hollomandious
    Quote Originally Posted by dontkillburt View Post

Angel put that stuff in Hope's backpack along w/ Lady.

Or did he?

Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast