User Tag List

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    "Lurker"

Status
    I'm concerned about the Saul/CJ angle. He has Lizzy back but he seems too interested in CJ.

Pippin's English Crew

Status
    Achievements:
    1 year registered1000 Experience PointsWiki AmateurWA PointsWell Liked

Gamertag: M e ss s ii a H
    Poor Amy. She's getting such a hard time on here but we'll never truly know her reasons for siding with Gatekeeper. We never got a true view of The Colony at the time, and in the end we learned from Glen and Pete that things did get better under Gatekeeper. She did what she did to Pegs to stop her preventing Gatekeeper's coup, which she thought was for the best in the overall scheme of things with The Colony. Therefore, RIP Amy.
    Likes HardKor, Witch_Doctor liked this post
    "I didn't fear death or what might be there if today was my last day. But that was then and this is now."

We're Alive Sponsor

Status
    Achievements:
    Loved1 year registered10000 Experience Points
    I think Saul has just gotten used to being around CJ, and once she is out of immediate danger or Lizzy begins giving birth, he'll snap back to his old ways.

"Hoarder"

Status
    Achievements:
    25000 Experience PointsLOVED TO DEATHVeteran

Gamertag: AnotherRedShirt Steam ID: AnotherRedShirt
    Quote Originally Posted by HardKor View Post
    So I say that we should honor Lewis by remembering him, and by extension all the nameless and voiceless Tower residents who died in the battle. They did their part to keep the Tower running when it stood, and that dedication should be remembered and honored.
    You, that Guy in the Red Cap. We never knew who you were except that when you were asked, you took a post and stood watch. While no role is more or less important than the next these days, you still filled it without complaint. Standing watch is among the oldest deeds of a Soldier and to a Veteran like me, that means a lot.

I didn't know your name, but I will remember you. From one Red to another, thanks.

6sandwich_trim_baseball_cap_red_white-300x300.jpg

It's the end of watch, you may stand down.
    Likes HardKor, scbubba liked this post
    "I've got tons of great ideas. Trouble is, most of 'em suck." George Carlin
    "I've got the guns, the radio and the water for the Zombie Apocalypse, but you gotta have a yo-yo." Chris Boden

Hey, get a load of this. Guess who started writing again and has a spot in the fan fiction subforum?

"Builder"

Status
    Achievements:
    LOVED TO DEATHVeteran25000 Experience Points

RIP, Col. Kimmet. Even though you lost it in the end you also made some good decitions, and deserve to be honored. When the fort got overrun and everything seemed hopeless you chose to sacrifice yourself to get the others safe. You "pulled the tricker" to kill all the little ones running towards you.
    Rest in peace

Okay, he probably wasn't doing the stuff mentioned because of the reasons mentioned, but I'm trying to make him look like a nice guy...
    As Shakespeare said:
    "The evil that men do lives after them; the good is oft interred with their bones."
    Last edited by Storm; Aug 29th, 2013 at 02:18 AM.

"Destroyer"

Status
    Achievements:
    Bug Hunter First ClassWiki AmateurTagger First ClassExtreme Love50000 Experience PointsVeteran
    Quote Originally Posted by Storm View Post
    RIP, Col. Kimmet. Even though you lost it in the end you also made some good decitions, and deserve to be honored. When the fort got overrun and everything seemed hopeless you chose to sacrifice yourself to get the others safe. You "pulled the tricker" to kill all the little ones running towards you.
    Rest in peace

Okay, he probably wasn't doing the stuff mentioned because of the reasons mentioned, but I'm trying to make him look like a nice guy...
    As Shakespeare said:
    "The evil that men do lives after them; the good is oft interred with their bones."
    Kimmet, one of the most controversial characters of the show. Rest in subatomic pieces!

"Builder"

Status
    Achievements:
    LOVED TO DEATHVeteran25000 Experience Points

Quote Originally Posted by YetAnotherBloodyCheek View Post
    Kimmet, one of the most controversial characters of the show. Rest in subatomic pieces!
    Well, he's still one of my favorites

We're Alive Sponsor

Status
    Achievements:
    Loved5000 Experience Points1 year registered

Quote Originally Posted by zombeh-kitteh View Post
    It also breaks my heart to think that no one will play "Taps" for Angel...
    Oh sweet mother Mary, you're right :'(
    *plays Taps in Angel's memory*
    "Shoot that bitch in the face!"

"No fuckin' love, I tell ya. Y'all fuckin' stink anyway."
    In the words of the great scbubba: Long live the Puck!!!

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12