User Tag List

Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast
    what if Kalani, was saying Scratch's real name is Hannah and shes his daughter. When it comes to the desk i think it was a picture of him and scratch and latch all together in like a family photo

"Hunter"

Status
    Achievements:
    5000 Experience PointsTagger Second ClassWell LikedVeteran
    hmmm, I must listen again I could have sworn Kalani said the red head (executed) was his daughter.

"Lurker"

Status

Steam ID: cheesehead1493
    If he did say that, I totally missed it. Just another reason to listen again lol. How would he have known though that it was her? they never actually saw her face before or after she was shot.

"Lurker"

Status
    He says "That girl, that was my Hannah". He doesn't apply any other physical description.

"Hunter"

Status
    Achievements:
    5000 Experience PointsTagger Second ClassWell LikedVeteran
    Must have miss heard. The whole thing is one big cluster f***in my mind. I will listen again tonight.

"Scavenger"

Status
    Ahhhh ha! Kalani was the rat. I was just thinking what would make Angel say WTH is this? A journal - no. He'd expect to find that. A picture no. But ....

How about a picture of Kalani's daughter tied up with Scratch? Maybe something that tells the story of "here is why I'm the rat but just trying to save my daughter"? Basically, Kalani was being blackmailed into helping the Mallers.

Seeing a prrof of life picture of Kalani's daughter would diffently make you say WTH. It is also the kinda thing you keep and cry about. Maybe look at when you feel really guilty about what you are doing.

Now, was he able to kill Pippin? Not sure where he was at that time...

"Lurker"

Status

Steam ID: cheesehead1493
    well he was driving to LAX with Datu but the timeline could have been messed up. That picture of her tied up though would mean nothing to Angel seeing as he wasnt on the mission so him going wth would make sense. I do like the kalani is the rat argument jsut because it would also clear up how the mallers learned about the arena. once hes free he radio's them looking for his daughter, they make some deal to screw over the tower, presto-chango he's now a rat. i still dont think hes the only one though. i still think that the original rat is alive and well with the tower people

"Gatherer"

Status
    Could the other item possibly be the silenced pistol?

Dadmin

Status
    Blog Entries
    Achievements:
    BloggerBug Hunter First Class50000 Experience PointsPro Level Wiki EditorVeteran
    Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by timberwoof View Post
    Could the other item possibly be the silenced pistol?
    Only if you can figure out when he would have had time to put anything in Bill's desk after Pippin's assassination. Once Pippin was assassinated, Kalani was gone from the Tower...forever. He presumably never went back inside it's walls. He returned from LAX after inspecting the Jolly Green Giant to pick up Angel and Riley, returned in the Bell only to drop Angel off and take off to LAX to pick up Pegs for training. After that we know what his movements were because it was all covered pretty clearly by chapter 24.

We certainly know Kalani isn't capable of climbing 10 some odd flights of stairs and still escape the Tower after shooting Pippin without being caught, so if he was the assassin he would have ditched the gun somewhere else in the building and not upstairs.
    ~Ra1th: Nik doesn't sleep, he waits.~
    ~TCM Revolver: ra1th needs to be on the look out for cars that appear to be moved recently, and nikvoodoo on the rooftops
    Voodoo Lounge Here!! Twitter: Follow Me, Follow WA Follow WND

"Scavenger"

Status
    Plus a silenced pistol would not make Angel say WTH. He would have said something like .... "Holy S$%^&!" or "That rat!" ... I stay with my theory that it was something shocking - ie a photo of Kalani's kid with Scratch holding a gun to her head.

Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast