User Tag List

Page 1 of 5 123 ... LastLast
    "Fresh Meat"

Status

What was in Bill's desk?

On my first listen through to the chapter I was struck that Angel had found something significant in Bill's desk and I'm wondering what it could be. We know that his journal was in there but I think there was something else and I bring as my evidence the following:

@31.33: Kalani has started his final run and says "do me a favour, there's something in Bill's desk I want you to have"

To me that doesn't sound like the sort of way you talk about a journal, unless of course there is a signficant revelation inside

@44.06: Angel starts rummaging through the desk and says "Here it is [pause] what the hell is this?" before being interupted by Michael calling him back to the roof

If it was just the journal would he really have reacted in that way? He certainly didn't have enough time to read anything from it

@45.20: After Lady is put into Hope's backpack Angel says "I'll be these in there too; they are Kalani's journal"

It may be nothing but he definetely says "they" as in more than one thing

@52.13 Scratch tells Bricks "put him with the old man, I've found what I was looking for"

And if I am wrong about the previous point then perhaps the body they found is Angel's and Scratch retrieves something from him. For me though this is a weak point but its definetely a maybe particularly as she says "what" not "who" although the "what" could equally be evidence that the rat was no longer with the survivers

Also, I haven't checked back on previous chapters but didn't Tanya scan all the journals and then destroy them?

If there was something else in the desk I think it is most likely that it was a radio or something that Kalani had used to communicate with the Mallers and it will tie into revelations uncovered from his journal at the start of the next season.

My friends - the floor is yours.

Moderator from the 10th Floor of the Tower

Status
    Blog Entries
    Blog Entries

Gamertag: Lake IX
    I was under the impression that it was just the journal in Bill's desk, but you make a damn good case. I'm convinced, too bad we have to wait all through summer break to find out what it is that scratch found. And more importantly, if Angel had at least one of Kalani's mystery item on him that he didnt manage to throw into Hope's bag, then the body Scratch finds is Angel and he is alive.
    Angel's #1 Fan

We're Alive Sponsor

Status
    I'm pretty sure it was just Kalani's journal. I think Angel said "Journals". Perhaps Kalani had 2 journals, one where he told the truth, and one where he lied. Kalani would have told Angel, so that he could read for himself, rather than Kalani having to explain it all before he died. I think Angel would have gone "What the hell" if all he found was a journal. He could have been expecting something more useful.

Tanya was in the process of scanning all the journals when Pippin got shot. Is is unclear whether she continued after the events, and there is no mention of her finishing and/or destroying any of the journals.
    I got saul, but I'm not a soldier - The Killers...ish

"Lurker"

Status
    I like the idea of Kalani having two journals, because Angel would have known what Kalani's journal looked like and that wouldn't of been it.

"Expelled From The Tower"

Status
    Blog Entries
    Blog Entries
    possibly but why would kalani write his deception and risk discovery? it's possible he did that sure but i just don't know. and also when angel is rifling through bills desk, it sounds like more than journals. now while it is possible that it was just junk, it could also be more.

We're Alive Sponsor

Status
    Achievements:
    Tagger First ClassPro Level Wiki EditorExtreme Love50000 Experience PointsVeteran

Gamertag: slilckJoshua Steam ID: Grognaurd
    I am also a bit lost here. I thought of a twist that I have not seen posted. Kinda cheezy, but Kalani was all about Kalani. A picture of Kalani and his Girl Hana...

War, War Never Changes.

Status
    Achievements:
    10000 Experience PointsHigh Level WikiTagger Second ClassVeteran

Gamertag: ii st4rs ii
    If it was JUST the journal, I honestly doubt Kalani would write in it. I'M THE RAT, he would just leave it out. ...right?

EDIT: reaper239 Just pretty much said the same thing

Blogger from the 9th Floor of the Tower

Status
    Blog Entries
    Achievements:
    BloggerBug Hunter First ClassTagger Second Class50000 Experience PointsWell LikedVeteran
    Blog Entries
    Bill's desk, keys to the stash... some paper clips... maybe..a dried out pen some hand lotion an m n m?
    Fruity Oaty Bar Jingle: Fruity Oaty Bars! Make a man out of a mouse! Fruity Oaty Bars! Make you bust out of your blouse! Eat them all the time! Let them blow your mind... ohh! Fruity Oaty Bars!
    "Burn it to the ground. My only regret would be not being able to burn it a second time." Osiris, on how the world should burn.

"Hunter"

Status
    Achievements:
    5000 Experience PointsTagger Second ClassWell LikedVeteran
    I'm quite sure angel put the contents of the desk into Hope's back pack. I'll listen again to check but I'm unsure as too what Scar faced bitch meant.

"Fresh Meat"

Status
    I notice how Kalani says "That little girl, that's my Hannah", what if it wasn't just a journal, but a picture that Angel was confused about? A photo that has Kalani, Hannah, and someone who seems to not fit in the role of being Kalani's "photo-buddy".

Page 1 of 5 123 ... LastLast