User Tag List

Page 2 of 11 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast
    Yeah I think that the car was blown up by the RPG or it was gunned down

"Lurker"

Status
    Quote Originally Posted by Nazario Jose Lopez View Post
    Everything happened too fast.. I didn't catch it either.
    Quote Originally Posted by ryanlm09 View Post
    So, everyone else in the tower that got in the car died? I couldn't tell
    the rpg landed next to the hummer making it flip over

"Hoarder"

Status
    Blog Entries
    Achievements:
    VeteranBlogger1000 Experience PointsWiki Amateur
    Blog Entries

Gamertag: NationalProphet Steam ID: xHDShadowx Raptr ID: HDShadow
    Quote Originally Posted by phobiarg View Post
    If you listen at the VERY end when Bricks found someone who was in rough shape, it sounded like metal almost like an aircraft? My money is its Kalani.
    I don't see why. He got his moment and he is no more use to the story. The most we'll see from Kalani in season 3 is him reading his journal as a flashback episode.

Riley's Drinking Buddy

Status
    Achievements:
    Wiki Amateur10000 Experience PointsVeteranBeloved

Gamertag: HarKor1283
    Quote Originally Posted by ryanlm09 View Post
    So, everyone else in the tower that got in the car died? I couldn't tell
    There were zombies outside the Tower the whole time. The car got overrun when they tried to escape. Then more zombies flooded into the garage.
    "There a many ways to kill a zombie, but I find the most satisfying way is to stab it in the brain with a wooden stick." Dwight K. Schrute

"Lurker"

Status
    If you listen at about 37:40 Saul reads from a journal entry about the RPG explosion; does this mean we can assume he's alive? I don't think so, Kc a tricky devil., but I hope he is.

"Lurker"

Status
    Oh wait crap, sorry for double post, but I didn't even relise this, saul talks after the explosion, and they end up running. Silly me :P

"Lurker"

Status
    Achievements:
    1000 Experience PointsVeteran
    If they were at the helo crash sight when scratch says "found the old man", I could further prove that Kalani was the rat.

"Lurker"

Status
    Quote Originally Posted by TheSpectre View Post
    If they were at the helo crash sight when scratch says "found the old man", I could further prove that Kalani was the rat.
    how would that further prove it

"Lurker"

Status
    Kalani is dead, no doubt about that. He told Angel sorry about the flat tire and told him to grab his notebook. Theres not a better way to die than crashing into a oil truck, thus saving his newly found towermates he loved. There must of been something really important in that journal, mabe his confessions so he is best left dead.

Saul and Victor are still alive. Based on what I heard the Hummer flipped because of the RPG. They ran off into th distance probably going off to save Lizzy.

Burt fell off because the top fell loose and burned off. No way he burned because the towers tankers were in the middle and Burt fell of near the building. In the end they said to put another person by the old man. Scratch calls Burt old man, so we can assume he is alive but in bad shape.

Angel got stuck and was in the tower when it caved in. If Scratch found him in the end we can assume he is the rat. He is probably still alive.

Everyone else in the tower that rode the car is dead. They died in a wreck, explosion or zombies over running them.

Moderator from the 10th Floor of the Tower

Status
    Blog Entries
    Blog Entries

Gamertag: Lake IX
    Quote Originally Posted by Lusimania View Post
    Kalani is dead, no doubt about that. He told Angel sorry about the flat tire and told him to grab his notebook. Theres not a better way to die than crashing into a oil truck, thus saving his newly found towermates he loved. There must of been something really important in that journal, mabe his confessions so he is best left dead.

Saul and Victor are still alive. Based on what I heard the Hummer flipped because of the RPG. They ran off into th distance probably going off to save Lizzy.

Burt fell off because the top fell loose and burned off. No way he burned because the towers tankers were in the middle and Burt fell of near the building. In the end they said to put another person by the old man. Scratch calls Burt old man, so we can assume he is alive but in bad shape.

Angel got stuck and was in the tower when it caved in. If Scratch found him in the end we can assume he is the rat. He is probably still alive.

Everyone else in the tower that rode the car is dead. They died in a wreck, explosion or zombies over running them.
    Why do you assume Angel is the rat? If Angel was the rat and he was helping the mallers, then why would he rally the tower to defend against the maller attack? If he was the traitor he'd do the exact opposite, and open the tower up so the mallers would win without a fight.

If Angel was the rat then he has had a 100 chances to completely ruin the tower and he's failed to do so.

If your argument is that Angel is the rat, but he had a change of heart, it still won't work because whoever the rat was, he/she killed Pippin and we've debated that topic to death and the almost universally accepted opinion is that Angel couldn't have been the one to cut the wire and make it back to kill pippin.

Scratch knows exactly who the traitors to the tower are, there's no reason for her to keep up a ruse with angel for so long if he was the rat
    Angel's #1 Fan

Page 2 of 11 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast