User Tag List

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Are thay dead

"Lurker"

Status

Are thay dead

Ok i have listened to the final 3 times . And i want to know do we know that every one who is not on the chopper is dead . any theorys abought how thay will live with out the other and how thay fell abought the others leaving them.
    Last edited by malakeye; Jul 30th, 2011 at 02:45 PM.

We're Alive Sponsor

Status
    Quote Originally Posted by malakeye View Post
    Ok i have listened to the final 3 times . And i want to know do we know that every one who is not on the chopper is dead .
    No. 100% guarantee that someone is alive because of the post credits bit. The 'old man' mentioned is also quite likely alive. (Burt and Angel perhaps?)
    Kalani is extremely uber unlikely to be alive, but there is always possibilities.
    There is no mention at all of Saul, Lizzy and Victor dying, and in my mind they all ran off together and escaped.
    Lewis was probably still locked up.
    As for everyone else, they were in the parking garage when zombies got in. Riley got out followed by zombies so unlikely to be survivors down there.
    Mr Whiskers could be anywhere.
    Oh, and Scratch, Tar, Bricks, Durai and Skittles are still all good.
    I got saul, but I'm not a soldier - The Killers...ish

"Lurker"

Status
    at the end the "old man" is burt who is probably still alive and through the rubble when scratch found what she was looking for that was Mr whiskers! that was her cat all along. Why do you think her name is scratch?

"Lurker"

Status
    So Steven didn't make it? He was right there on the roof...

Dadmin

Status
    Blog Entries
    Achievements:
    BloggerBug Hunter First Class50000 Experience PointsPro Level Wiki EditorVeteran
    Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by shaztec View Post
    So Steven didn't make it? He was right there on the roof...
    Steven was downstairs in the cars. He didn't make it but that's because he was zombie chow.
    ~Ra1th: Nik doesn't sleep, he waits.~
    ~TCM Revolver: ra1th needs to be on the look out for cars that appear to be moved recently, and nikvoodoo on the rooftops
    Voodoo Lounge Here!! Twitter: Follow Me, Follow WA Follow WND

"Gatherer"

Status
    Achievements:
    Veteran5000 Experience Points

I think pretty much everyone from the Tower is dead, all the nameless people and Steven. I think Skittles is the other person Scratch was talking about, the Mallers just do not know he is not actually from the Tower. Burt is the old man, Scratch found Angel and put him with Burt who may or may not be dead. They mentioned that whoever they found was breathing but looked bad, so assuming it is Angel, he is alive... for now.

"Lurker"

Status
    Achievements:
    Veteran1000 Experience Points

PSN ID: dmanden1

Who is alive

At the end of the final episode they talk about putting him with the old man. Do you think the him is Sol or Angel. By the way they are talking the old man is dead. If the old man they are talking about is Kalani Burt is alive for the third season.
    Last edited by den1981; Aug 7th, 2011 at 05:57 AM. Reason: Misspelt Kalani

"Hoarder"

Status
    Achievements:
    WA PointsVeteran5000 Experience Points

PSN ID: Hollomandious
    Isn't this in the Chap24 thread?

's to you.
    Last edited by Hollomandious; Aug 7th, 2011 at 08:38 AM. Reason: the moving of this post over to this thread makes me look like a dumb arse. my apologies, but i refuse to delete it.

"Hoarder"

Status
    Achievements:
    WA PointsVeteran5000 Experience Points

PSN ID: Hollomandious
    Quote Originally Posted by GD_Elite View Post
    No. 100% guarantee that someone is alive because of the post credits bit. The 'old man' mentioned is also quite likely alive. (Burt and Angel perhaps?)
    Kalani is extremely uber unlikely to be alive, but there is always possibilities.
    There is no mention at all of Saul, Lizzy and Victor dying, and in my mind they all ran off together and escaped.
    Lewis was probably still locked up.
    As for everyone else, they were in the parking garage when zombies got in. Riley got out followed by zombies so unlikely to be survivors down there.
    Mr Whiskers could be anywhere.
    Oh, and Scratch, Tar, Bricks, Durai and Skittles are still all good.
    Comon, Lewis is not still locked up. He's buried under a pile of rubble, most likely, dead, just like all the other red shirts.

I think Saul, Victor and Lizzy are alive. But, i believe that Saul/Victor probably got captured in the process. 2 man team, storming the people who have (more then once) held back the zombies while doing other things, and Scratch did not seem agitated in the least in the epilogue. I bet she'da been pissed if they made off with her.

We're Alive Sponsor

Status
    Quote Originally Posted by Hollomandious View Post
    Comon, Lewis is not still locked up. He's buried under a pile of rubble, most likely, dead, just like all the other red shirts.

I think Saul, Victor and Lizzy are alive. But, i believe that Saul/Victor probably got captured in the process. 2 man team, storming the people who have (more then once) held back the zombies while doing other things, and Scratch did not seem agitated in the least in the epilogue. I bet she'da been pissed if they made off with her.
    I said Lewis was still locked up. Yes he's almost certainly dead, but I would suggest he is less likely to be zombie chow than all the other red shirts because he was upstairs. I'm toying with the idea of writing a fan-fic and sending it in to WND about him surviving, though.

I'm getting less and less convinced of Saul and Vic making a grand rescue. If you listen closely when Lizzy is screaming "Saul" it sound like Tar is there. If they had rescued her, they probably would have taken him down whilst there. You do make a good point about Scratch not sounding stressed as well. When they got out the hummer, the first thing they would have done is gone after Lizzy, who was nearby. All this makes the most likely scenario that they got captured. The only unclear thing is exactly how many mallers were there at the attack. I'd probably estimate it at around 50, which makes the idea of them escaping seem unlikely.
    I got saul, but I'm not a soldier - The Killers...ish

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast