User Tag List

Page 23 of 24 FirstFirst ... 1321222324 LastLast
    Dadmin

Status
    Blog Entries
    Achievements:
    BloggerBug Hunter First Class50000 Experience PointsPro Level Wiki EditorVeteran
    Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by GD_Elite View Post
    Burt has godly vision in this chapter, seeing things that Michael can't two times.
    One of those two things has to be taken with a grain of salt (Burt ID'ing the RPG and the guy reloading). He had knowledge that the Mallers had his RPG and my guess is he assumed they only had the one device (or unit....whatever you would call that). So once it fired and missed he could say that the Maller was reloading since he knew there was only one on the scene.

I don't remember the other instance at this moment.
    ~Ra1th: Nik doesn't sleep, he waits.~
    ~TCM Revolver: ra1th needs to be on the look out for cars that appear to be moved recently, and nikvoodoo on the rooftops
    Voodoo Lounge Here!! Twitter: Follow Me, Follow WA Follow WND

We're Alive Sponsor

Status
    Quote Originally Posted by usmcludwig View Post
    Because Saul reported back what he found when he was checking out the wreckage. Not to mention that all the way back in earlier chapters, they knew the Mallers had access to a couple of tankers.

(Which again, I don't think the tankers were ALWAYS intended on harming the Tower people. I think that they had their own plans before the Tower was even any knowledge to them)
    Saul didn't radio back to the tower before he spoke to Kelly in 23-3. However the conversation could have happened between then and the beginning of chapter 24.

Quote Originally Posted by nikvoodoo View Post
    One of those two things has to be taken with a grain of salt (Burt ID'ing the RPG and the guy reloading). He had knowledge that the Mallers had his RPG and my guess is he assumed they only had the one device (or unit....whatever you would call that). So once it fired and missed he could say that the Maller was reloading since he knew there was only one on the scene.

I don't remember the other instance at this moment.
    I already forgot what I meant, but I think I was referring to Burt being able to take the shot on the maller with the RPG when Michael couldn't do it. Also, Angel couldn't even see through the smoke.

EDIT: Just before the RPG hits the towers tanker, Michael says he cant see the mallers, but Burt can. So including shooting the RPG guy, it could be three occasions.
    Last edited by GD_Elite; Aug 27th, 2011 at 10:02 AM.
    I got saul, but I'm not a soldier - The Killers...ish

"Lurker"

Status
    My heart stopped! But only becuase I thought it was either Angel or Michael for some strange reason :/ But I actually liked Kalani even though he frustrated me when him and Angel went out to get the MRE's. May he R.I.P

omnipresent

Status
    Blog Entries
    Achievements:
    BloggerBug Hunter First ClassExtreme LoveVeteran50000 Experience Points
    Blog Entries

Gamertag: t0dd i5 d3ad PSN ID: --- Steam ID: --- Wii Code: ---
    So I haven't relistened to the end since the week of...and I must say hats off to all involved in kalani's "demise"....it still gets to me...and that's coming from a die-hard kalani hater...just needed to say that somewhere..

"Lurker"

Status
    So not sure if its been mentioned yet but who do you think the 2nd person is that the mallers are holding captive? Theres lizzy and......

I personally think its samantha cause they went to the arena... Maybe she somehow survived? Maybe i missed something?

Dadmin

Status
    Blog Entries
    Achievements:
    BloggerBug Hunter First Class50000 Experience PointsPro Level Wiki EditorVeteran
    Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by Minicoop95 View Post
    So not sure if its been mentioned yet but who do you think the 2nd person is that the mallers are holding captive? Theres lizzy and......

I personally think its samantha cause they went to the arena... Maybe she somehow survived? Maybe i missed something?
    Kc has confirmed beyond a shadow of a doubt that Samantha is dead.

And here's the thread discussing who the second person might be: http://www.zombiepodcast.com/forum/s...ghlight=person
    ~TCM Revolver: ra1th needs to be on the look out for cars that appear to be moved recently, and nikvoodoo on the rooftops

"Lurker"

Status
    Quote Originally Posted by nikvoodoo View Post
    Kc has confirmed beyond a shadow of a doubt that Samantha is dead.

And here's the thread discussing who the second person might be: http://www.zombiepodcast.com/forum/s...ghlight=person
    Thanks for clearing that up.

Dadmin

Status
    Blog Entries
    Achievements:
    Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by Minicoop95 View Post
    Thanks for clearing that up.
    No problem!

Welcome to the community!

"Builder"

Status
    Achievements:
    Loved10000 Experience PointsVeteran
    Iam still holding on to the thought that Angel had made a leap for landing gear of the Jolly Green; and riding it to the new place. I also cant wait until the new season begins.

"Gatherer"

Status
    Achievements:
    Wiki AmateurVeteran5000 Experience Points

Angry Just another reason not to like Scratch

This episode totally renewed my hatred of Scratch. Here's why:

After the ambush attack on the Maller's convoy, they were only left with six tankers, not enough to completely destroy the Arena like they planned. Yet here we are at the Season Finale and Scratch saved one for the Tower. I was so mad at her for that. I know they still would have been short 2 tankers, but even so, another tanker would have meant more damage and more zombies killed. It might even have been the difference between killing the Colored One and allowing him to escape.

Page 23 of 24 FirstFirst ... 1321222324 LastLast