User Tag List

Page 21 of 24 FirstFirst ... 111920212223 ... LastLast
    Gatherer of Degrees

Status
    Achievements:
    Bug Hunter First ClassTagger First ClassWiki AmateurVeteranWell Liked10000 Experience Points
    "wow!" on the podcast, and I just want to add this to all the "red shirt" stuff going on...

I made all of my guys wear red shirts at work on Saturday.
    "I have better things to do tonight than die."
    -Springer (while loading a mortar shell)

"Scavenger"

Status
    Quote Originally Posted by Adventureless_Hero View Post
    I'm curious to know who this other hostage was that Scratch referred to when she told Angel, "We'll give them both back to you." I'm thinking it could be someone they've had for a long time now forcing someone within the tower to be the rat. Could be Kalani's Hannah, or I dunno, Kelly's sister? Maybe it was that gall that got blasted on the golf course. At least this clears up that famous conversation between Tardust and Scratch back at the furniture store. When Tardust was asked, "What about the other one?" Scratch replies, "We still have her." Her, Hannah maybe?
    Lizzie is pregnant. Hence the reference to "two" and "her" (and her throwing up).

Quote Originally Posted by Adventureless_Hero View Post
    So Angel finding Kalani's journal is kind of a big deal in that I thought everyone had turned in thier journals to Tanya. Why was he hiding his? Or was this a "true" journal in that he kept a false one and a real one should he ever wish to clear his conscience? But I'm not completely convinced that Kalani could have been the mole. If the mole and the Pippin shooter are indeed the same person, then it seems like it would have been next to impossible for Kalani to shoot Pippin.
    My theory is that the item found in Kalani's desk is a proof of life photo of Kalani's daughter with Scratch holding a gun to her head. Angel would not be surprised to find just a normal picture or journal. It needs to be something that as soon as he saw it would make him say WTH. Some have theorized that this girl was the girl killed at the golf course and thus removed Kalani's attachment to the Mallers. Basically, he was the (one of the) mole because Scratch was blackmailing him. Maybe not but it's a theory...

"Lurker"

Status
    Hello ev'body.
    I have found a place that helps with withdrawals between episodes...and now can help between seasons.
    www.talesofthezomiewar.com
    It's a whole s-ton of short (some pretty long) zombie stories.
    Some are not so good, others are freakin' awesome.

I liked this season for the most part. I feel like the zombies sometimes became a non-issue.
    If there was a fire fight going on you would think the zombies would be all over the place, attracted by all the noise.
    Sprinting zombies are never a non-issue.
    ....especially in numbers.

"Researcher"

Status
    Achievements:
    High Level WikiVeteran10000 Experience Points

Gamertag: Novus Bellator
    Quote Originally Posted by nikvoodoo View Post
    Burt was referencing the Killer of Pippin (24 ~33:50-34:10 mark) and that maybe he was looking at the killer right now instead of Lewis who was locked up below. Michael says "No there's no way. Angel was with me when it happened. Right, Angel?" and Angel replies "Exactly."

As we've had time trial discussions trying to figure out who was available to murder Pippin (who did and did not have enough time to pull the trigger), I found it interesting that despite knowing there's 12-15 seconds Angel is unaccounted for Michael claims they were in the same location.
    Well, I think he's just assuming that Pippin wasn't killed that quickly. His mind deleted that 12-15 seconds that it took them both to run into each other. The Pippin assassination timeline remains the same for us because we heard it take place, but in Michaels head it might be a bit construed, which would make for some hardcore suprise on his part if he learned that Angel was the shooter. Honestly though, I don't think it was intentional on Michaels part.
    There is no spoon. - Neo

Chicken-Zombie Overlord

Status
    Achievements:
    1 year registered1000 Experience Points

Steam ID: Magrat
    Quote Originally Posted by Kc View Post
    You'll know soon enough, I promise. Pieces of the info is there, you just don't have the pieces to connect the dots...
    You are one Brilliant Evil Man. I salute you.

Quote Originally Posted by Laura View Post
    Head... spinning... wow. I just can't believe all this!

Has anyone besides me noticed that the zombies were almost entirely a non-appearance and non-issue in this one? Don't get me wrong, I HATE those guys (don't we all?), but I just found it interesting. Our peeps from the tower were originally worried about the zombies, but now it seems the greater and more immediate danger is the Mallers.
    I found it interesting that we could hear their calls at specific times throughout the episode but they didn't appear... but they are still around and I fear they are planning something... Don't discount them. they shall be back with a vengeance.
    I wear a fedora now... fedora's are cool!
    Winner of the coveted ZOMBIE CHICKEN AWARD
    Anyone else waiting for a Doctor Who zombie? No? Huh, just me then...

"Body Removal Team"

Status
    Achievements:
    Veteran10000 Experience PointsBeloved
    Quote Originally Posted by Hollomandious View Post
    And i believe Kalani was told what happened at the Golf Course. How could you not inform the driver at least partially what happened. He then assumes it was her, and crashes the jet like a rock star.
    I can believe all that too, but still having such a key passage happen in the background without mentioning it at all doesn't sound KC-y to me.
    Showels to you too, I guess

"Scavenger"

Status
    Quote Originally Posted by Magrat View Post
    I found it interesting that we could hear their calls at specific times throughout the episode but they didn't appear... but they are still around and I fear they are planning something... Don't discount them. they shall be back with a vengeance.
    Didn't the Zombies overwhelm the people trying to drive away?

"Gatherer"

Status
    Achievements:
    1000 Experience PointsVeteran
    Quote Originally Posted by Adogg View Post
    Didn't the Zombies overwhelm the people trying to drive away?
    Correct.

"Lurker"

Status
    Achievements:
    Veteran1000 Experience Points
    Nice episode as always, looking forward to Season 3.

"Gatherer"

Status
    Achievements:
    1000 Experience PointsVeteran
    Scratch was definitely looking for a person at the end of the episode. Not an object.

My reasoning: She says, "Keep looking" right before Bricks calls her over to look at the man's body. When she tells Bricks to put him with the old man, that's when she says she found what she was looking for.

Page 21 of 24 FirstFirst ... 111920212223 ... LastLast