User Tag List

Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 234
    We're Alive Sponsor

Status
    Achievements:
    Tagger First ClassPro Level Wiki EditorExtreme Love50000 Experience PointsVeteran

Gamertag: slilckJoshua Steam ID: Grognaurd
    One could have a gun cabinet set into the wall. There are lots of gun cabinets five to six feet tall and almost as wide that are a strong as a safe. But, calling a wall safe is a little miss leading. I was thinking like a 2 x 2 x 2 box. A small nuke would be fun, but as it has been said, a little over the top. But, we have zombies running 50miles per hour...

Dadmin

Status
    Blog Entries
    Achievements:
    BloggerBug Hunter First Class50000 Experience PointsPro Level Wiki EditorVeteran
    Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by Arthur LaMarche View Post
    But, calling a wall safe is a little miss leading.
    That is what I rally against. when I think of a wall safe, I think of the same thing Arthur did: 2x2x2. With a shelf in it that's fixed and can't be removed. That truly limits what could have been in there to hand guns and things of that nature. And Burt saying a lot of good stuff in there could be explosives like C-4. An entire safe full of that would be devastating. You could probably fit 20 bricks of C-4 in a safe like that.

You say gun locker, I immediately think bigger scale, more potential for badness. But neither Angel, Saul, or Burt ever described what the safe looked like. But gun locker isn't what was used to describe it, and I don't think the accompanying sound effect did enough to imply the size of it. You can hear a door creak, and you hear a small echo, which could be made by any size metallic box.
    ~Ra1th: Nik doesn't sleep, he waits.~
    ~TCM Revolver: ra1th needs to be on the look out for cars that appear to be moved recently, and nikvoodoo on the rooftops
    Voodoo Lounge Here!! Twitter: Follow Me, Follow WA Follow WND

"Gatherer"

Status
    Burt had a third secret safe with an m1 tank in it. The Mallers will roll in on it an Burt will mention how he forgot to mention it.

"Hoarder"

Status

Gamertag: daredevilk PSN ID: daredevilk Steam ID: daredevilk
    Quote Originally Posted by GeneTwo View Post
    Burt had a third secret safe with an m1 tank in it. The Mallers will roll in on it an Burt will mention how he forgot to mention it.
    And then in his fourth safe he will have a F-16 and the mallers will fly to Fort Michael and crash because Scratch has no clue what shes doing and no depth perception.
    I can turn anyone to my cause.... Just give me a minute.

We're Alive Sponsor

Status
    Achievements:
    Tagger First ClassPro Level Wiki EditorExtreme Love50000 Experience PointsVeteran

Gamertag: slilckJoshua Steam ID: Grognaurd
    And as long as we are going off the deep end. When Burt wakes up and tells Saul "there is a TANKER outback..." Or maybe "Tank 'round back.." Locked and Loaded is a hell of a lot closer to The Tower than the Depot. Even if it was not a full size tanker truck, it would have been enough to go get them started until they can get more elsewhere.

"Hoarder"

Status

Gamertag: daredevilk PSN ID: daredevilk Steam ID: daredevilk
    Quote Originally Posted by Arthur LaMarche View Post
    And as long as we are going off the deep end. When Burt wakes up and tells Saul "there is a TANKER outback..." Or maybe "Tank 'round back.." Locked and Loaded is a hell of a lot closer to The Tower than the Depot. Even if it was not a full size tanker truck, it would have been enough to go get them started until they can get more elsewhere.
    Yeah, A tank...... BOOM
    I can turn anyone to my cause.... Just give me a minute.

Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 234