User Tag List

Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
    "Scavenger"

Status

The Special Weapon

sooo.. i am the only one thinking that Scratch is going to appear on a roof top toting a M72 LAW rocket launcher just when a helicopter flies by?

We're Alive Sponsor

Status
    Yeh could be. I'm sure any other rocket launcher type weapon could do the same job too.
    I got saul, but I'm not a soldier - The Killers...ish

"Fresh Meat"

Status

PSN ID: killerbeardhawk Steam ID: eaaccount420
    Burt was stocking a nuclear warhead. Check out http://crapaganda.com/science-fact/f...y-experiments/.

"In the 1960s, the Army had more than two thousand guns meant for launching small nukes, each with a maximum range of only 2.5 miles. The Army lit one of those firecrackers in the Nevada desert during the summer of 1962 while Attorney General Robert F. Kennedy watched. It exploded only 1.7 miles from where it was launched, and was the last above-ground nuclear explosion conducted by the United States."

If the tankers didnt do enough damage, this might. This would be why Durai is leaving town.

Ostentatious Legume

Status
    Blog Entries
    Achievements:
    BloggerBug Hunter First ClassWiki AmateurWA PointsTagger Second ClassExtreme Love50000 Experience PointsVeteranOverdrive
    Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by killerbeardhawk View Post
    Burt was stocking a nuclear warhead. Check out http://crapaganda.com/science-fact/f...y-experiments/.

"In the 1960s, the Army had more than two thousand guns meant for launching small nukes, each with a maximum range of only 2.5 miles. The Army lit one of those firecrackers in the Nevada desert during the summer of 1962 while Attorney General Robert F. Kennedy watched. It exploded only 1.7 miles from where it was launched, and was the last above-ground nuclear explosion conducted by the United States."

If the tankers didnt do enough damage, this might. This would be why Durai is leaving town.
    And we know Burt was stocking said weapon how?
    joint-point-counter-joint

"Fresh Meat"

Status

PSN ID: killerbeardhawk Steam ID: eaaccount420
    Quote Originally Posted by Osiris View Post
    And we know Burt was stocking said weapon how?
    They stole it from his shop. Locked and Loaded.

Ostentatious Legume

Status
    Blog Entries
    Achievements:
    BloggerBug Hunter First ClassWiki AmateurWA PointsTagger Second ClassExtreme Love50000 Experience PointsVeteranOverdrive
    Blog Entries

They stole it from his shop. Locked and Loaded.
    Chapter/timecode?
    joint-point-counter-joint

We're Alive Sponsor

Status
    Achievements:
    Tagger First ClassPro Level Wiki EditorExtreme Love50000 Experience PointsVeteran

Gamertag: slilckJoshua Steam ID: Grognaurd

Yea, it was called the Davy Crocket.

I do not think you are too far off the mark with this one. If raydon labs, or whatever the name of the mega corporation is has enough juice to have a top secret experiment spanning the globe and literally wipes humanity off the map with it suffers a hickup, I could see them gathering a few davy croketts in some accounting gimicks. Burt is of the right age to be a part of those DIP (Die In Place) Divisions to be stationed with those weapons in the Fulda Gap. Interestingly, World War Z references this type of thinking when Wainio (battle for yonkers) says the last of the Fulda-%uck-tards...

Do I actually believe what I wrote above. Probably not. But, there is enough background information to make plausible. Especially when there are zombies running around in the mythos

Moderator from the 10th Floor of the Tower

Status
    Blog Entries
    Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by Arthur LaMarche View Post
    Yea, it was called the Davy Crocket.

I do not think you are too far off the mark with this one. If raydon labs, or whatever the name of the mega corporation is has enough juice to have a top secret experiment spanning the globe and literally wipes humanity off the map with it suffers a hickup, I could see them gathering a few davy croketts in some accounting gimicks. Burt is of the right age to be a part of those DIP (Die In Place) Divisions to be stationed with those weapons in the Fulda Gap. Interestingly, World War Z references this type of thinking when Wainio (battle for yonkers) says the last of the Fulda-%uck-tards...

Do I actually believe what I wrote above. Probably not. But, there is enough background information to make plausible. Especially when there are zombies running around in the mythos
    Isn't a weapon like that a means of last resort? First thing is they'd have to outrun the thermal blast if they planned on living.
    Whatever the weapon is, i'm betting it isn't a 1 and done type like a launcher. It'd have to be something that works on multiple targets. Having said all that, I don't feel that it'll be something so mundane as a BFG (Big F'n Gun) or rocket launcher.

6 Degrees of Seven Bacon

Status
    Blog Entries
    Achievements:
    BloggerPro Level Wiki Editor10000 Experience PointsVeteranLoved
    Blog Entries
    How the hell could Burt have concealed what is, in essence, a fat boy from Fallout 3? With any ammo for it (Goddamn mini-nukes)?
    "Run..." Was his final word as he exhaled for the last time.

"Scavenger"

Status
    Achievements:
    Well LikedVeteran5000 Experience Points
    Quote Originally Posted by Wicked Sid View Post
    How the hell could Burt have concealed what is, in essence, a fat boy from Fallout 3? With any ammo for it (Goddamn mini-nukes)?
    I totally agree with you it would have come up at least ONCE in conversations with at least Saul, Angel or Micheal about defence plans against the mallers or THEM

Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast