User Tag List

Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast

Thread: Sauls deal

We're Alive Sponsor

Status
    Achievements:
    Tagger Second Class5000 Experience PointsVeteranWell Liked

Gamertag: smalls kenobi Steam ID: smallskenobi
    why would scratch want the rat? handing over the rat is about as effective as handing over a new pair of shoes. it has to be Pegs, but i'm sure it'll be just bait.
    but my friend Mario Believes it might be Angel, idk about that, but it would be a nice way to unlock a little more about Angel's past, if his past does involve Scratch.
    In fearful day, in raging night,
    With strong hearts full, our souls ignite,
    When all seems lost in the War of Light,
    Look to the stars-- For hope burns bright!

We're Alive Sponsor

Status
    Quote Originally Posted by Th3_T3ch View Post
    Burt and Saul were at LAX when Pippin was shot. They were told of the shooting by Datu. Datu, like everybody who isn't Micheal or Angel, thinks that Lewis is the rat/shooter. They think that Lewis shot Pippin to keep the rat's cover.
    I believe you are incorrect. Everyone but Michael, Angel and Lewis himself think that Lewis is the shooter. They all think that Lewis shot Pippin because Lewis thought pippin was a rat.

Quote Originally Posted by smalls kenobi View Post
    why would scratch want the rat? handing over the rat is about as effective as handing over a new pair of shoes. it has to be Pegs, but i'm sure it'll be just bait.
    but my friend Mario Believes it might be Angel, idk about that, but it would be a nice way to unlock a little more about Angel's past, if his past does involve Scratch.
    I think there is still some chance that it could be Angel that Saul wants to trade. I say this because we might get to hear more about the past, between them. But a reason why people might think he is Sauls target could be because Saul just went to Eastern Bay, and he said that he is going to go back to the tower. Scratch wasn't in Eastern Bay, but what if Saul found Latch's cell, and perhaps he found a journal and worked out how Scratch knew Angel. Okay, Its a long shot I know. But maybe its a different option for people who want other options than its pegs or its a bluff.
    I got saul, but I'm not a soldier - The Killers...ish

"Scavenger"

Status
    I never thought of it as he might bluff, but maybe shit goes down hill and some gets killed preferably scratch but whatever

"Lurker"

Status
    Quote Originally Posted by nikvoodoo View Post
    In terms of the bluff angle: Saul might try to bluff Scratch by dangling Pegs in front of her. And if that happens, Saul will either pull off his hail mary pass, or he will get someone killed.
    Definitely agree with you. I think with the helicopter from the hospital they will have air support that the mallers wouldnt expect and give them the edge in the exchange.

My guess is that during the exchange the zombies will attack and we will just have to wait and see who makes it out alive

We're Alive Sponsor

Status
    If the members of the tower show up in a helicopter and try take Lizzy off the maulers by force, then someone will get hurt. Probably Lizzy. Sure, Saul would do a lot to get Lizzy back, but getting her killed isn't even slightly what he wants.
    I got saul, but I'm not a soldier - The Killers...ish

"Lurker"

Status
    I dont think that anyone would get hurt in the helicopter. With burt, angel, and even riley with her bow providing aerial cover fire from the helicopter I think that would give Saul enough time to grab lizzy and make a break for it. Plus they have the element of surprise on their hand. I dont think everyone is going to make it out alive of course. Someone is going to buy the farm in the finale.

We're Alive Sponsor

Status
    Achievements:
    Tagger Second Class5000 Experience PointsVeteranWell Liked

Gamertag: smalls kenobi Steam ID: smallskenobi
    helicopter? i don't think that would work. there is no usual city sounds, the streets would be very silent, the sound of a helicopter booming in would be heard way before you'd be able to see it, and that would throw up a big red flag for Scratch, she would immediately abort the "Trade". Scratch isn't stupid, she would meet with Saul heavily armed, and if anything seemed fishy her and her men would not be afraid to pull the trigger. Now i don't know if helicopter glass is bulletproof, but i'm sure if they were shoot at it, something would get messed up. it wouldn't be smart to risk something as important as one of the helicopters.
    In fearful day, in raging night,
    With strong hearts full, our souls ignite,
    When all seems lost in the War of Light,
    Look to the stars-- For hope burns bright!

"Researcher"

Status
    Achievements:
    High Level WikiVeteran10000 Experience Points

Gamertag: Novus Bellator
    I definitely believe he's referring to Pegs, but how he intends to use her is the question. I have two theories on this:

1) He is just going to go it solo. He's mad with love right now and is on a mission that he feels no one is willing to back him on. He'll tell Scratch he's got Pegs and that they should rendevoius somewhere. When he gets there, he's going to pull some sneaky shit that gets him, Lizzie, and/or Scratch killed.

2) He could drive over to LAX and plead his case to Pegs and Victor. Vic seems like he's been looking for some action, but I don't know if he's sympathetic to Sauls cause. He's never met Lizzie, nor has he had any beef with the Mallers (as far as we know). But Pegs kind heart might be won over and since Vic seems to dig Pegs, he may go along. So the three hed over to meet up with Scratch under the ruse that Pegs is to be traded. Scratch and Lizzie go out to make the trade with Saul and Pegs, with the Mallers in plain sight as back-up. At the hand off, Vic opens fire, taking out Tardust or maybe even Bricks. I dunno, a gunfight ensues and we could end up seeing Scratch, Saul, or Lizzie killed. There even may be a possibilty that Victor radio's the Tower and they recieve major back-up for this plan. It would be a better equiped group of Tower members vs. a much smaller and already weakened group of Mallers. If that face-off occurs, then Burt totally has an opportunity to sacrifice himself! "Hey Scarface, it's me you want. Hand over blondie and I'll gladly take her place."
    There is no spoon. - Neo

"Lurker"

Status
    I dont initially think they would risk/sacrifice the chopper for Lizzy but I think it would be more of a diversionary tactic to give Saul a chance to grab Lizzy. I would also like to point out that if a helicopter is high enough you wouldnt hear it as much. I live in LA and if the helicopters arent flying low then I dont normally know that they are there.

Ostentatious Legume

Status
    Blog Entries
    Achievements:
    BloggerBug Hunter First ClassWiki AmateurWA PointsTagger Second ClassExtreme Love50000 Experience PointsVeteranOverdrive
    Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by nate of the dead View Post
    I dont initially think they would risk/sacrifice the chopper for Lizzy but I think it would be more of a diversionary tactic to give Saul a chance to grab Lizzy. I would also like to point out that if a helicopter is high enough you wouldnt hear it as much. I live in LA and if the helicopters arent flying low then I dont normally know that they are there.
    Ever been out in the bush, far from the city when a helicopter is approaching... even at a higher altitude? You definitely notice it. In the city, with constant noise from traffic, planes, people, hell even the hum of powerlines... I could see it somewhat becoming white noise-ish. In almost complete stillness? No way you wouldn't hear it unless you were deaf.
    joint-point-counter-joint

Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast