User Tag List

Page 23 of 30 FirstFirst ... 132122232425 ... LastLast
    Moderator from the 10th Floor of the Tower

Status
    Blog Entries
    Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by nikvoodoo View Post
    It comes simply from the need to figure out exactly how Durai knows about the Arena so early. And trying to live there makes sense to me. There are more places in an arena to sleep than just sky boxes. There would be offices, locker rooms, training rooms, and things like that.

Besides can't you just imagine some Maller being like "there'll be beer there!"
    I'll buy that for a dollar! Kinda. LOL!
    Good point on the offices and stuff, but i'll tell you that having to live like that at the Embassy in Haiti.. cramped.

"Fresh Meat"

Status
    Quote Originally Posted by GD_Elite View Post
    Scratch has a whole speech in 21-2 ~8:15 about why they are doing it. She says it is because the zombies will follow them wherever they go.
    Yes that would explain it

I'd completely forgotten about that part of the show but now you mention it I know exactly where I was when I heard it

"Researcher"

Status
    Achievements:
    High Level WikiVeteran10000 Experience Points

Gamertag: Novus Bellator
    Say does anyone know what movie Burt got the idea to use the explosives like that? He was about to say what movie, but I think Angel said he didn't care to know. I do though!
    There is no spoon. - Neo

"Lurker"

Status

You a

Quote Originally Posted by GD_Elite View Post
    You are right about them sleeping the night, I missed that.
    Also good point about Kelly not telling Saul about the zombies outside the tower. I wouldn't have thought that they would have killed all the zombies outside the tower because I thought it was suggested they were going to be extra guards. I guess they rejected that idea. or Kelly is stupid.

Other points to note: At the mall they had all the radios lined up so that they could scan all the CB channels. The fact that Scratch picked up the radio after Sauls first try makes it seem like they have found Durai, and are able to scan all chanels again (It seems unlikely that they would have 40 radios in Scratchs car). Yet if this is the case, they can't have gone too far away because they are still in range, and the colony is probably out of range usually.

Also, it sounds like the mental ward was kept a secret before this all happened. Would Angel have known about this place since episode 1 when it was brought up? I believe on the google map, there was a different mental facility in range of LA too. Could this have been where Ink went after his trial? Is that why he still spends time here. But the one with the markings gets around. The Arena, the hospital, the other tower, the tower twice, two convoy ambushes. And it has superhuman reflexes? Testing on mental patients is quite common in this sort of genre. But then what is ground zero? I'm so confused
    I agree with everything you say. I have a spin on it. How about Saul found someone important when he was digging around the wreckage at the arena and wants to trade hostages. They fled leaving the injured. There are also at least 2 tankers out there. (Fuel solution for the planes? Hopefully it's diesel, or whatever planes need. Jet fuel?)

And let's say Tanya was the lawyer that represented tatoo guy and knows the secret behind everything that is happening. Have you ever heard her ask why? She kept telling her nephew "you don't understand what is happening right now". We automatically think she's being her witchy self. But what if...

And the nails on the floor could be the cuttings from the little pale ones. The one that got his arm ripped of had nails filed into tips. I dunno, sounded irregular.

If Saul traded Peggy, he would risk turning the house against. He's trying to bring Liz home, not get kicked out.

Can't get enough of the show. The members here are articulate. Thanks for the entertainment!

Dadmin

Status
    Blog Entries
    Achievements:
    BloggerBug Hunter First Class50000 Experience PointsPro Level Wiki EditorVeteran
    Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by diosa View Post
    I agree with everything you say. I have a spin on it. How about Saul found someone important when he was digging around the wreckage at the arena and wants to trade hostages. They fled leaving the injured. There are also at least 2 tankers out there. (Fuel solution for the planes? Hopefully it's diesel, or whatever planes need. Jet fuel?)

And let's say Tanya was the lawyer that represented tatoo guy and knows the secret behind everything that is happening. Have you ever heard her ask why? She kept telling her nephew "you don't understand what is happening right now". We automatically think she's being her witchy self. But what if...

And the nails on the floor could be the cuttings from the little pale ones. The one that got his arm ripped of had nails filed into tips. I dunno, sounded irregular.

If Saul traded Peggy, he would risk turning the house against. He's trying to bring Liz home, not get kicked out.

Can't get enough of the show. The members here are articulate. Thanks for the entertainment!
    As the person who accidentally typed Kalani was dead when I meant Pippin the other day, I think it's apropos that I mention I think you meant Kelly, not Tanya as the lawyer for Ink. However, if she was Ink's lawyer, she wouldn't be able to be baby sitting Tommy and his sister. She would have to be in court that morning.
    ~Ra1th: Nik doesn't sleep, he waits.~
    ~TCM Revolver: ra1th needs to be on the look out for cars that appear to be moved recently, and nikvoodoo on the rooftops
    Voodoo Lounge Here!! Twitter: Follow Me, Follow WA Follow WND

"Lurker"

Status
    As the person who accidentally typed Kalani was dead when I meant Pippin the other day, I think it's apropos that I mention I think you meant Kelly, not Tanya as the lawyer for Ink. However, if she was Ink's lawyer, she wouldn't be able to be baby sitting Tommy and his sister. She would have to be in court that morning.
    Yup, totally meant Kelly. My bad zom

Not necesarily. They showed up later. Perhaps she gut stucking picking him after work or something... I just want to find out what is happening. At this point I'd welcome a tape with a breathless scientist explaining how they didn't mean for the experiment to go horribly wrong!

Ostentatious Legume

Status
    Blog Entries
    Achievements:
    BloggerBug Hunter First ClassWiki AmateurWA PointsTagger Second ClassExtreme Love50000 Experience PointsVeteranOverdrive
    Blog Entries

Funny, I don't recall that incident. I don't think Kelly was Ink's lawyer, but anything is possible. I'm leaning toward Skittles being Ink.
    joint-point-counter-joint

Dadmin

Status
    Blog Entries
    Achievements:
    BloggerBug Hunter First Class50000 Experience PointsPro Level Wiki EditorVeteran
    Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by Osiris View Post
    Funny, I don't recall that incident. I don't think Kelly was Ink's lawyer, but anything is possible. I'm leaning toward Skittles being Ink.
    Of course... You wouldn't recall something like that....

But if Skittles was Ink, don't you think there would be some mention of him being covered in tattoos from head to toe? even in a zombie apocalypse that seems like it would be a noteworthy thing.

However, I will say that there's the general assumption that Skittles was from the Other Tower. That theory is one I don't buy into. I believe it's more likely that he was interned in a mental hospital (hmm...) and might have been around when he saw his friends get killed....and that could have been by Ink's hands.
    ~TCM Revolver: ra1th needs to be on the look out for cars that appear to be moved recently, and nikvoodoo on the rooftops

We're Alive Sponsor

Status
    Achievements:
    Tagger First ClassPro Level Wiki EditorExtreme Love50000 Experience PointsVeteran

Gamertag: slilckJoshua Steam ID: Grognaurd
    I am in the camp that Skittles was from the other tower. The straw that I grasp is that Skittles says he recognizes Kalani. Kalani does not recognize skittles, but Kalani was only there a couple of days before its fall. I think the other tower had a lot more people in it. They sent out a team of scavengers with ~20 people. It is kinda like asking the new kid in a school. He might not recognize everyone, but everyone would recognize him.

Ink was headed towards a criminally insane type hospital. Maybe skittles was there as a pyromaniac or something. But, we have not seen any evidence of criminal behavior in skittles.

Dadmin

Status
    Blog Entries
    Achievements:
    Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by Arthur LaMarche View Post
    I am in the camp that Skittles was from the other tower. The straw that I grasp is that Skittles says he recognizes Kalani. Kalani does not recognize skittles, but Kalani was only there a couple of days before its fall. I think the other tower had a lot more people in it. They sent out a team of scavengers with ~20 people. It is kinda like asking the new kid in a school. He might not recognize everyone, but everyone would recognize him.

Ink was headed towards a criminally insane type hospital. Maybe skittles was there as a pyromaniac or something. But, we have not seen any evidence of criminal behavior in skittles.
    Skittles was seen coming from the direction of the Arena. If he had been hiding out in that general area, he could have seen Kalani being taken to the arena after he was captured. That's the straw I'm clinging to.

Ink was headed to a criminal insane asylum. But there's no mention of where he stayed before or during the trial.

Page 23 of 30 FirstFirst ... 132122232425 ... LastLast