User Tag List

We're Alive Sponsor

Status
    Achievements:
    Tagger First ClassPro Level Wiki EditorExtreme Love50000 Experience PointsVeteran

Gamertag: slilckJoshua Steam ID: Grognaurd

Angel is not the shooter if this is true...

So I relistened to that scene. If the beebss of the alarm are supposed to be harmonized between episodes.

Alarm
    15 beebs and Angel books out.
    20 beebs Guard room door opens
    ~20 beebs, Michael speaks to Angel in the stairway.
    40 "beats" and the killer leaves. When KC, dims the alarm, I keep beats with my foot.

I may be off a few, I am doing this from memmory, but I am not 20 vs 40 wrong.
    Angel does not have enough time to do both.

If the silenced pistol from Burts bag is the same one from the colony, The only suspect left with Access to it is... (oh, I just can't say it)

Moderator from the 10th Floor of the Tower

Status
    Blog Entries
    Blog Entries

Gamertag: Lake IX
    I like you.
    Angel's #1 Fan

Riley's Drinking Buddy

Status
    Achievements:
    Wiki Amateur10000 Experience PointsVeteranBeloved

Gamertag: HarKor1283
    Quote Originally Posted by Ra1th View Post
    I like you.
    Is anyone else picturing Ra1th with big joyful, tear-filled, doe eyes as he said this? Or is it just me?
    "There a many ways to kill a zombie, but I find the most satisfying way is to stab it in the brain with a wooden stick." Dwight K. Schrute

We're Alive Sponsor

Status
    Achievements:
    Tagger First ClassPro Level Wiki EditorExtreme Love50000 Experience PointsVeteran

Gamertag: slilckJoshua Steam ID: Grognaurd
    Damn, I screwed up on the title. I should have written "shooter". The logic I present is the shooting and has no dependence on the Rat from Season 1.

I carried an assumption into the post that the Rat and the Shooter are the same. But, I do not recall any direct evidence, only conjecture.

I hope Raith still likes me 8 )

"Scavenger"

Status
    plus what is his motive? when the tower made contact with latch and scratch angel made it clear that he doesnt like them there fore why kill pippen and why betray the tower. Angel, as it appears know< has no reason to kill pippen

oh and he booked down the hall way pippen would have asked what happend if it were angel not you, also he couldnt have ran down the hall then just snuck back in like that he would be panting
    Last edited by nikvoodoo; Jun 22nd, 2011 at 02:06 PM. Reason: Clean up

"Gatherer"

Status
    Achievements:
    5000 Experience PointsWell LikedVeteran
    There is of course, and I'm sorry Ra1th (I'm not saying it is only a possibility), that the Rat is Angel and that the shooter was say... Steven or Kalani. (If you don't already know I support the Kalani is the Rat/Shooter theory). Angel does say "The Rat is still here" "It has to be the same one". He could, and again I'm only stating some lame assumption Ra1th, be getting himself off the hook for being the rat, but again I still whole-heartedly believe that Kalani is the rat and a Maller in disguise.

Riley's Drinking Buddy

Status
    Achievements:
    Wiki Amateur10000 Experience PointsVeteranBeloved

Gamertag: HarKor1283
    Quote Originally Posted by NJHellfire View Post
    There is of course, and I'm sorry Ra1th (I'm not saying it is only a possibility), that the Rat is Angel and that the shooter was say... Steven or Kalani. (If you don't already know I support the Kalani is the Rat/Shooter theory). Angel does say "The Rat is still here" "It has to be the same one". He could, and again I'm only stating some lame assumption Ra1th, be getting himself off the hook for being the rat, but again I still whole-heartedly believe that Kalani is the rat and a Maller in disguise.
    hmm...interesting thought on the possibility that Angel brought up the rat again as a diversion, but everyone in the Tower had been assuming Bill was the rat. If Angel wanted to divert attention away from himself he wouldn't have brought up the previous betrayal at all and played the shooting as a new thing.
    "There a many ways to kill a zombie, but I find the most satisfying way is to stab it in the brain with a wooden stick." Dwight K. Schrute