User Tag List

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: Burt's Bag

Blogger from the 9th Floor of the Tower

Status
    Blog Entries
    Achievements:
    BloggerBug Hunter First ClassTagger Second Class50000 Experience PointsWell LikedVeteran
    Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by Creem_Filling View Post
    And I don't doubt that. But we can't lose all those characters. Too many important characters are there.
    Do you really see K.c. killing all of them off? Really? I don't I do see us watching him torture the entire group and us in the process much to our enjoyment. I can't wait till Monday!
    Fruity Oaty Bar Jingle: Fruity Oaty Bars! Make a man out of a mouse! Fruity Oaty Bars! Make you bust out of your blouse! Eat them all the time! Let them blow your mind... ohh! Fruity Oaty Bars!
    "Burn it to the ground. My only regret would be not being able to burn it a second time." Osiris, on how the world should burn.

"Scavenger"

Status
    man.. they are screwed

"Scavenger"

Status
    I think Riley and angel will walk out of the hospital fine. Burt will probably die and kalani may die. It's Gonna be a good episode!

omnipresent

Status
    Blog Entries
    Achievements:
    BloggerBug Hunter First ClassExtreme LoveVeteran50000 Experience Points
    Blog Entries

Gamertag: t0dd i5 d3ad PSN ID: --- Steam ID: --- Wii Code: ---
    1: Why does everybody seem to want burt dead?

2: How's the kool-aid arthur?

We're Alive Sponsor

Status
    Achievements:
    Tagger First ClassPro Level Wiki EditorExtreme Love50000 Experience PointsVeteran

Gamertag: slilckJoshua Steam ID: Grognaurd
    Hmm.. If you mean the whole deep fried koolaid, not my style.

If you mean jones town, I do not think I have been brainwashed. But, that only means they did not just brainwash me, they took the damn thing out dry cleaned it.

We're Alive Sponsor

Status
    Achievements:
    Tagger First ClassPro Level Wiki EditorExtreme Love50000 Experience PointsVeteran

Gamertag: slilckJoshua Steam ID: Grognaurd
    So, let's breakdown Ground Zero...

It appears to be subliminal to the five senses
    Dose appears to be cumulative short term. I do not know what the half life is once people get out of the area
    It is most likely to be airborne, unless it passes through the ground and is then the tires.
    It is diffusive in nature. The closer one gets to the site, the stronger the effect

Waves
    It could be a mechanical wave. Low or high frequency
    It could be electromagnetic waves.

Chemical.
    There are a Lot of gasses that can affect the body. It could be a transdermal or inhalation may be required.

It is most likely defensive in nature. But, it could be a left over offensive weapon.

It is self sufficient in nature (off the grid) but it could require mainenance and that means people or really really smart ones.

Proposed experiment time permitting
    Probe the range off effects. Is it a circle? If so. We are looking at waved. If it plumes it will be affected by wind currents. This would indicate a fluid diffusion.

There maybe more than one weapon. But, careful experimentation should be able to determine if it behaves like a wave or a fluid.

I have to get another listen through of Kalani and samanthas description. My current memory is they had protective clothing and zombies were present within the weapons AoE.

Although no direct evidence, it is interesting to postulate a connection with Latch / Scratch weapon
    Last edited by Grognaurd; Jun 22nd, 2011 at 06:20 PM.

omnipresent

Status
    Blog Entries
    Achievements:
    Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by Arthur LaMarche View Post
    Hmm.. If you mean the whole deep fried koolaid, not my style.

If you mean jones town, I do not think I have been brainwashed. But, that only means they did not just brainwash me, they took the damn thing out dry cleaned it.
    the kool aid with the ants in it.....

And are you proposing experiments???? Want do you want me to do? Signed on!!!

"Lurker"

Status
    1. Burt can't be dead as he is telling what happened to the four of them in the hospital.

2. My guess is that they take to a furious fight but when they realize they are clearly out-manned and their guns will only hold up so long, they make their way to the roof and fly the helicopter back to the tower... That's my hope anyways. I don't want any of them to die. :P I was upset enough when Samantha died.

Riley's Drinking Buddy

Status
    Achievements:
    Wiki Amateur10000 Experience PointsVeteranBeloved

Gamertag: HarKor1283
    Quote Originally Posted by Arthur LaMarche View Post
    So, let's breakdown Ground Zero...

It appears to be subliminal to the five senses
    Dose appears to be cumulative short term. I do not know what the half life is once people get out of the area
    It is most likely to be airborne, unless it passes through the ground and is then the tires.
    It is diffusive in nature. The closer one gets to the site, the stronger the effect

Waves
    It could be a mechanical wave. Low or high frequency
    It could be electromagnetic waves.

Chemical.
    There are a Lot of gasses that can affect the body. It could be a transdermal or inhalation may be required.

It is most likely defensive in nature. But, it could be a left over offensive weapon.

It is self sufficient in nature (off the grid) but it could require mainenance and that means people or really really smart ones.

Proposed experiment time permitting
    Probe the range off effects. Is it a circle? If so. We are looking at waved. If it plumes it will be affected by wind currents. This would indicate a fluid diffusion.

There maybe more than one weapon. But, careful experimentation should be able to determine if it behaves like a wave or a fluid.

I have to get another listen through of Kalani and samanthas description. My current memory is they had protective clothing and zombies were present within the weapons AoE.

Although no direct evidence, it is interesting to postulate a connection with Latch / Scratch weapon
    Another possibility is some form of radiation. There was an explosion right around the time of the outbreak and I just can't help but imagine a big crater in the center of ground zero with some kind of radiation emanating outward from it.
    "There a many ways to kill a zombie, but I find the most satisfying way is to stab it in the brain with a wooden stick." Dwight K. Schrute

omnipresent

Status
    Blog Entries
    Achievements:
    Blog Entries

I have a funny feeling we have been given a lot of the answers to questions already...example: raydon lobs...what is radon? What could cause nausea at ground zero?...i don't like that thought, id rather speculate and build an acoustic weapon that will make my ginea pig brother vomit...but it is a possibility

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast