User Tag List

Page 3 of 6 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast

Thread: The First Born

Ostentatious Legume

Status
    Blog Entries
    Achievements:
    BloggerBug Hunter First ClassWiki AmateurWA PointsTagger Second ClassExtreme Love50000 Experience PointsVeteranOverdrive
    Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by StickUpKid View Post
    IT would be ironic if it went all "the child is the salvation of humanity we shall make a cure from it"

Satan willing, this will never come to pass. I would hope that Kc would have more sense than to stoop to that level. I really hope he goes the 'no fucking cure, sorry everyone' route and stays true to the source material. Zombies just happen. There is no cure. They just happen.
    joint-point-counter-joint

"Scavenger"

Status
    Achievements:
    1000 Experience PointsTagger Second ClassWell LikedVeteran

Pregnant?

At first, I also believed that it could be a pregnancy for Lizzy. Pegs, I attributed her getting nauseous from "Ground Zero." Because Victor also started getting sick.

Another possibility I thought of that maybe it's not pregancy, but rather the food that's affecting them? I say this because Pegs eats the cracker but then has to get out to vomit. But once stopped, Victor also gets ill because they're near "Ground Zero."

But then, the food would be affecting more then just Lizzy and Pegs, so that's out.

I think there's something else going on with Lizzy rather than her being pregnant. First of all, she seems to be getting sick on a basis more frequent than morning sickness. I'm not a mother nor a medical expert but this is just me. However, I can't really explain how or why she's getting sick like this without being pregnant...because if it's something in the air, water, ect then everyone would be getting sick, not just an isolated two people who happen to be young females.

So I think that if there is a pregant lady out there, then it's probably Lizzy. Which makes her situation even more tenuous than it already is.

"Scavenger"

Status
    I think the main 3 laddies (pegs,riley and lizzie) will have kids at one point in the show. Yes thats right i think rileys staright

"Fresh Meat"

Status
    I thought I read somewhere that women who are in high stress situations where flight or fight situations occurred had a tendency not to conceive and even abort/miscarry babies due to some kind of physiological response. That could make this a difficult proposition.

However, in response to a pregnancy, I would also think that you would see a wide variety of responses to it as the people of the Tower all saw it by their own individual outlook on life, birth, and their situation. Some would be positive, as a marker of hope or at least a sign of their former states. Others would see it as a burden or threat. Then the whole gamut in between as well. There's what, 47 of them?

"Fresh Meat"

Status

Gamertag: ToxicExample Steam ID: warwinn3r
    Quick thought... Lizzy.. she tends to throw up a lot... morning sickness? dun dun dun...

Ostentatious Legume

Status
    Blog Entries
    Achievements:
    BloggerBug Hunter First ClassWiki AmateurWA PointsTagger Second ClassExtreme Love50000 Experience PointsVeteranOverdrive
    Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by ToxicTofu View Post
    Quick thought... Lizzy.. she tends to throw up a lot... morning sickness? dun dun dun...
    Now you're thinkin' with butter!
    joint-point-counter-joint

"Scavenger"

Status
    WALKING DEAD SPOILER

If we've learned anything from the walking dead it's that getting preggers during a zombie apocalypse is never a good idea.

Chicken-Zombie Overlord

Status
    Achievements:
    1 year registered1000 Experience Points

Steam ID: Magrat
    Quote Originally Posted by Osiris View Post
    Now you're thinkin' with butter!
    When Michael and the others were moving the dead bodies the first time they were in the tower, they were throwing up a lot. Preggers?
    No. But they should be!
    I wear a fedora now... fedora's are cool!
    Winner of the coveted ZOMBIE CHICKEN AWARD
    Anyone else waiting for a Doctor Who zombie? No? Huh, just me then...

"Lurker"

Status
    I was wondering if its possible if Lizzy is pregnant, that the baby might not be Sauls. What was the name of the boyfriend that got killed right before she got into the tower?

Dadmin

Status
    Blog Entries
    Achievements:
    BloggerBug Hunter First Class50000 Experience PointsPro Level Wiki EditorVeteran
    Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by KeAnna Means View Post
    I was wondering if its possible if Lizzy is pregnant, that the baby might not be Sauls. What was the name of the boyfriend that got killed right before she got into the tower?
    Todd was his name. I believe it was Yarri some where 'round here that said if Todd was the father of the supposed baby that it would be far more apparent that Lizzy was pregnant simply because by the time she was kidnapped by the Mallers she would have been through her first trimester and into the second one (She arrived at the Tower on May 9, 2009 in the early AM, and the story is currently at the end of August '09).
    ~Ra1th: Nik doesn't sleep, he waits.~
    ~TCM Revolver: ra1th needs to be on the look out for cars that appear to be moved recently, and nikvoodoo on the rooftops
    Voodoo Lounge Here!! Twitter: Follow Me, Follow WA Follow WND

Page 3 of 6 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast