User Tag List

Page 2 of 6 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast
    Dadmin

Status
    Blog Entries
    Achievements:
    BloggerBug Hunter First Class50000 Experience PointsPro Level Wiki EditorVeteran
    Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by ObamaCat View Post
    When one is too lazy to check for himself, he asks his fellow forumers . Thanks NoReality95 and COsurvivor
    Lazy....lazy....lazy....

http://zombiepodcast.com/forum/calendar.php

There's everything you need to know about the production schedule for season 2 including the double release day in July to end the season.
    ~Ra1th: Nik doesn't sleep, he waits.~
    ~TCM Revolver: ra1th needs to be on the look out for cars that appear to be moved recently, and nikvoodoo on the rooftops
    Voodoo Lounge Here!! Twitter: Follow Me, Follow WA Follow WND

Presidential Feline

Status
    Blog Entries
    Achievements:
    VeteranBlogger10000 Experience PointsWiki AmateurTagger First Class
    Blog Entries

Gamertag: ObamaCat PSN ID: ObamaCat Steam ID: ObamaCat
    Quote Originally Posted by nikvoodoo View Post
    Lazy....lazy....lazy....

http://zombiepodcast.com/forum/calendar.php

There's everything you need to know about the production schedule for season 2 including the double release day in July to end the season.
    You call it lazy. I call it smart

Dadmin

Status
    Blog Entries
    Achievements:
    BloggerBug Hunter First Class50000 Experience PointsPro Level Wiki EditorVeteran
    Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by ObamaCat View Post
    You call it lazy. I call it smart
    Hell, you called it lazy first. I'm just confirming your assessment.
    ~Ra1th: Nik doesn't sleep, he waits.~
    ~TCM Revolver: ra1th needs to be on the look out for cars that appear to be moved recently, and nikvoodoo on the rooftops
    Voodoo Lounge Here!! Twitter: Follow Me, Follow WA Follow WND

Presidential Feline

Status
    Blog Entries
    Achievements:
    VeteranBlogger10000 Experience PointsWiki AmateurTagger First Class
    Blog Entries

Gamertag: ObamaCat PSN ID: ObamaCat Steam ID: ObamaCat
    Quote Originally Posted by nikvoodoo View Post
    Hell, you called it lazy first. I'm just confirming your assessment.
    Touché

"Lurker"

Status

Steam ID: JRambee15 Wii Code: 4246432702772289
    Here's how I predict the 2nd season will end: The people of the tower will find the helicopters and they will make their way to the fort, but one of the helicopters is going to go down and it might crash, if so, killing some main characters, and/or when they reach the fort, they'll see that it's been over-run with zombies. those are just my thoughts on the possible (but not likely) cliffhanger. =o)

"Lurker"

Status
    Good thoughts about the two choppers getting separated.. i didn't think of that, but i was thinking to myself maybe Fort Irwin is ARENA V2.0.. just a thought.

"Builder"

Status
    Mallers are unaware of the colony and end up in an epic battle with them, meanwhile the Tower residents are unable to locate a chopper which saves Kalani from exposing the truth that he was a passenger on the crashed plane and not a pilot. However in retaliation of the arena attack the zombies will make a massive assault on the tower forcing them out and heading south. Which the season will end with the Tower in the cross battle of the mallers vs. the colony which then makes gatekeeper and durai end up on the same side!
    For a wounded man shall say to his assailant: if I live I will kill you, if I die you are forgiven Such is the rule of honor.

We're Alive Sponsor

Status
    Achievements:
    Tagger First ClassPro Level Wiki EditorExtreme Love50000 Experience PointsVeteran

Gamertag: slilckJoshua Steam ID: Grognaurd
    Quote Originally Posted by MrScott101 View Post
    Mallers are unaware of the colony and end up in an epic battle with them, meanwhile the Tower residents are unable to locate a chopper which saves Kalani from exposing the truth that he was a passenger on the crashed plane and not a pilot. However in retaliation of the arena attack the zombies will make a massive assault on the tower forcing them out and heading south. Which the season will end with the Tower in the cross battle of the mallers vs. the colony which then makes gatekeeper and durai end up on the same side!
    The Mallers may know about the colony. They could have picked up stray CB chatter, or the amplified / directed signal sent by Michael. We are led to believe the mallers may have multiple plants. No reason they would both have to be in the Tower. It is possible that Mallers may be the force behind the Coup. I am not saying that they have to be or are. I am just saying that I do not remember facts that discount this.

"Fresh Meat"

Status
    Since episode 21-3 I have been thinking, the Mallers split their forces one group went to try and take out the Arena are the other group headed to the colony? There were slaves included in the convoy sent to the arena but it doesn't strike me that the Mallers would have much use for them (exactly what would you put them to work doing during the Zombie apocalypse?). But if they are aware of the colony and how it operates then perhaps they are planning on trying to buy their way in?

"Scavenger"

Status
    Season One ended on Micheal stating 'we have to leave the tower!'

end of Season Two? they actually leave the tower?

Page 2 of 6 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast