User Tag List

Page 11 of 21 FirstFirst ... 910111213 ... LastLast
    Riley's Drinking Buddy

Status
    Achievements:
    Wiki Amateur10000 Experience PointsVeteranBeloved

Gamertag: HarKor1283
    Quote Originally Posted by 7oddisdead View Post
    A simple thought...its a bit out there so im throwing it up here instead of the rat thread. When Tanya was having her diva moment with Michael, she didn't seem to worried about who may overhear their conversation. While I know their probly was not too many people just standing around listening with an ear to the wall or whatever...this still leads me to believe that whoever she was referring to when she said "not everyone will be going with us" ..was not even in the building at the time...possible clues there? Hell, I dunno...but its something
    Interesting. Are you thinking that whatever she found is rat related? Of course just about every main Tower resident was out of the building at that time except Michael and Tanya.
    "There a many ways to kill a zombie, but I find the most satisfying way is to stab it in the brain with a wooden stick." Dwight K. Schrute

omnipresent

Status
    Blog Entries
    Achievements:
    BloggerBug Hunter First ClassExtreme LoveVeteran50000 Experience Points
    Blog Entries

Gamertag: t0dd i5 d3ad PSN ID: --- Steam ID: --- Wii Code: ---
    And Kelly....and Steven. .

Riley's Drinking Buddy

Status
    Achievements:
    Wiki Amateur10000 Experience PointsVeteranBeloved

Gamertag: HarKor1283
    Kelly was in the building next door. But you're right about Steven.
    "There a many ways to kill a zombie, but I find the most satisfying way is to stab it in the brain with a wooden stick." Dwight K. Schrute

Dadmin

Status
    Blog Entries
    Achievements:
    BloggerBug Hunter First Class50000 Experience PointsPro Level Wiki EditorVeteran
    Blog Entries

No offense, but I think this latest conversation is really trying too hard. The entire line of Tanya's is
    "Not everyone will be going, right? What are you going to do with that suspect killer you got locked up?" (Emphasis interpreted from performance).
    I sense nothing conspiratorial about it. And if you take Tanya's area of expertise into account, along with her desire to run experiments mentioned previously it would imply that she's found something scientific that was missed. The line we're talking about is taken out of context from the rest of her thought. The line is about Lewis, and she also implies she would wait behind for Saul from her line previous these lines: "If everyone goes. Someone might want to stay behind."

Do you really think she'd pull a diva move out of her hat if she discovered something about the rat? The Rat just murdered someone who might be able to ID them. If Tanya has the discovered the identity of the rat from the journals, I don't think she'd walk away from Michael. She would tell him even if he popped an attitude with her. Her life could depend on it. Her discovery, though most likely very significant in terms of the story, is probably mundane in comparison to the Rat's identity.
    ~Ra1th: Nik doesn't sleep, he waits.~
    ~TCM Revolver: ra1th needs to be on the look out for cars that appear to be moved recently, and nikvoodoo on the rooftops
    Voodoo Lounge Here!! Twitter: Follow Me, Follow WA Follow WND

omnipresent

Status
    Blog Entries
    Achievements:
    Blog Entries

Perhaps....im getting bored...its quite easy to take things out of context, when your trying to find clues anywhere you can. Truth be told, i had that thought and within 3 minutes had it posted.. So no...not one of my more "planned out" ideas..

"Scavenger"

Status
    Hmmm, I wondered why that never happened. I bet there are lookouts now because of the makeshift helo pad on the next roof.

We're Alive Sponsor

Status
    Achievements:
    Tagger First ClassPro Level Wiki EditorExtreme Love50000 Experience PointsVeteran

Gamertag: slilckJoshua Steam ID: Grognaurd
    Pippin was shot about 24 hours after Tanya arrives. I am not sure how much journal updating there would be. Remember since they fled the colony, it is probably late afternoon the next day.

omnipresent

Status
    Blog Entries
    Achievements:
    Blog Entries

Wow...im going to just keep my mouth shut next time I'm bored...but hopefully we will have some type of resolution to this in about 20 min? I'm going more with the thinking that somebody came to dig up Cindy is what Tanya was referring to...but again we'll see..

omnipresent

Status
    Blog Entries
    Achievements:
    Blog Entries

+crackpot 7houghts: futureperfect

so the finale is now behind us...and what did we learn? a surprisingly large amount of information..i think for most it has taken some time to process. but here we go with a few things i COULD see happening in the furure:ie....season three

michael and the crew
    as of this time, we assume michael is flying them out to ft. irwin. pretty safe assumption,correct? well..the scenario i can envision, they do make their way out to ft. irwin and are "held captive" by the military personel there. they are put through a situation similar to what happened at the colony...but instead of escape, michael find himself taking the gatekeeper type role and overthrows the ones in charge, we see a different side to michael...a return to the cold-hearted dickhead michael we began the story with....hopefully he emerges from this by the end of the season...but this creates a michael even more "broken" than he was before...he begins to believe that perhaps humanity truly deserves all that its getting right now(alright, im projecting my own feelings now),..moving on

saul/victor
    this little pairing is truly very exiting...think about it. you have a broken-hearted loose cannon, and a shit-talking badass with awesome street smarts..what more could you ask for?not only will we have have the adventures of these two looking for the mallers/lizzie..but also all the subplot of them not knowing exactly what happened to the rest of their friends, and how their going to find a way out of LA..(after all, they know where the plan to go was)...we got a small taste of their interaction at LAX...should be quite...interesting

mallers
    scratch and co. have now finished her little side project, the next logical step for them(with the info we have right now) is to head to the ....colony. thats where durai is..thats where the new "home" is..the wild card to this situation is we know durai went down south to handle that business..what we dont know...is how that business went..im thinking things between durai and gatekeeper has/will get interesting

burt/angel
    YES...im one of those who refuse to let these two die...my biggest reason for this is the epilogue of the finale...convince me that the epilogue served any purpose other than to make us question if those two were, in fact dead or not...i see abusive recovery in their future

and that just scratches the surface...ill probly keep dropping more plotline thoughts in here as the hiatus continues..in the meantime, dont look back!...

7odd out....

omnipresent

Status
    Blog Entries
    Achievements:
    Blog Entries

so...

based on the crazy thoughts that have been thrown around a bit here lately...

lets just propose this crazy thought. many of us are relistening to the series during the hiatus. i say, listen with a certain mindset...a certain angle that the show could be trying to take..a fine example would be listen to the series with the mindset of everyone who narrates a section is dead..the scenes they are describing have some type of importance to them and to the closure of their characters life. a bizzarre form of retribution, release from the mistakes of the life they once had....puts a totally new spin on some scenes...happy hiatus!

Page 11 of 21 FirstFirst ... 910111213 ... LastLast