User Tag List

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123
    "Gatherer"

Status
    Quote Originally Posted by h3half View Post
    I've got it!

Saul did it. He beat his sickness after a few hours, pretended to be sick the entire time, cut the wire, stole the silenced pistol, killed whats-his-face, and called the Mallers to the tower while he was drunk and partying it up. He then ran upstairs and shot at them. All while drunk. What a boss.

Makes logical sense.

/sarcasm
    Idk man- I have been thinkin in my head how he was able to just jump up and go when he was bed ridden for so long.
    I understand that the motivation of realizing Lizzy was gone may give some energy- but that boy went from down and out to up and at it.

I wouldn't put it past me yet.

"Hoarder"

Status

Gamertag: daredevilk PSN ID: daredevilk Steam ID: daredevilk
    Quote Originally Posted by usmcludwig View Post
    Idk man- I have been thinkin in my head how he was able to just jump up and go when he was bed ridden for so long.
    I understand that the motivation of realizing Lizzy was gone may give some energy- but that boy went from down and out to up and at it.

I wouldn't put it past me yet.
    He's a boss.

"Gatherer"

Status
    I think Steven is the second tower spy basically because not everything has to have a twist ending. Although I do agree with Michael and Angel that he did defect to the WA tower and shot Pippen to protect himself and the tower.
    If he were to confess and and say that Pippen is a spy too. They would both be out the door in no time, if they were lucky. The military doesn't look to kindly on traitors. I think it like a shooting offense.

So now that I got that out of the way, I don't think the inner circle (Michael, Angel, Saul, Burt) does not trust anyone in the tower other than Pegs, Riley, Datu, Lizzy, Kelly, and Kalani. Their whole world is the tower and the 30+ people in it, and sometimes it seems like they barely know anyone there. If anyone other than the trusted few got captured by the Mallers I don't think anyone would give it a second thought, especially Michael, and everyone in the tower knows it.

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123