User Tag List

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast
    "Fresh Meat"

Status

Bricks, Tardust, Lizzy theory.

I'm gonna go with what Gregg said on the Were Not Dead Podcast and compare Bricks to Lenny from Of Mice and Men. But I'll take it one step further.
    My Theory is that he is going to be put into a situation that he needs to make a choice, either to watch Lizzy get needlessly hurt more or kill either Tardust or Scratch in order to save her. Effectively putting him on the outs with the Mallers.
    On the run, Lizzy will invite him to come back and stay at the tower. This is when he remembers the Mallers plan to infiltrate the tower using Pippen, and it will be a race against time to get back to the tower to warn them before Pippen can raise hell.

Dadmin

Status
    Blog Entries
    Achievements:
    BloggerBug Hunter First Class50000 Experience PointsPro Level Wiki EditorVeteran
    Blog Entries

Got your email, I figured I'd respond to it here

It makes perfect sense for Bricks to side with Lizzy if a conflict between her and Tardust comes up...especially since he's been siding with her ever since Scratch put her foot down about Lizzy not being hurt. I can see this scenario playing out exactly how you said it would, but there's too many variables right now. We don't actually know what Pippin's deal is, we technically don't know if they survived the blast (I know I guaranteed it and all, but you never know) etc. But very plausible.
    ~Ra1th: Nik doesn't sleep, he waits.~
    ~TCM Revolver: ra1th needs to be on the look out for cars that appear to be moved recently, and nikvoodoo on the rooftops
    Voodoo Lounge Here!! Twitter: Follow Me, Follow WA Follow WND

"Hoarder"

Status
    Achievements:
    Veteran1000 Experience PointsWiki Amateur
    Feel like this too! I definitely think he'll have to make the choice to stop Tardust and save Lizzy. (But not kill him of course) Tardust is a clever little scumbag, so he won't be dead as soon as we hope.

"Fresh Meat"

Status
    Yeah definitely no way Tardust can really become a good guy, with the whole attempted rape thing...

And I am calling it now, Pippens deal is bad guy for sure, just wait and see!

"Lurker"

Status
    What I think is going to happen is, Lizzy (unconscious) wakes up from the explosion with only bruises and scratches. She hears not to far in the distance Bricks in pain (injured or stuck in wreckage) with tardust (has only bruises and scratches) standing near him trying to help. Instead of using this chance to flee, she goes to see if she can help him.

The three of them hear a loud roar. Tardust then just stands up and says "There going to be here soon, sorry buddy, it was nice knowing you but - survival of the fittest or gotta look out for the top dog", "Hey girl you coming or what!". Lizzy stays with Bricks trying to help him and see's Tardust fleeing as he disappears into the smoke. Use your imagination after that.

"Gatherer"

Status
    Achievements:
    1000 Experience PointsWiki AmateurVeteran

Gamertag: Mikeyd2tall Steam ID: Mikeyd2tall
    i honestly think that lizzy and bricks will escape the explosion alive and not explain why yet, like with sol escaping the mallers/zombies and michael breaking his arm in the water pumping station.

"Fresh Meat"

Status
    You know now that I think about it, one thing KC really has not introduced yet is a love triangle, ala Jack-Kate-Saywer from lost sort of thing. I know its a lot of speculation this early but maybe something builds sooner or later. Maybe a Bricks-Lizzy-Saul scenario.

Dadmin

Status
    Blog Entries
    Achievements:
    BloggerBug Hunter First Class50000 Experience PointsPro Level Wiki EditorVeteran
    Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by Nevermatter View Post
    You know now that I think about it, one thing KC really has not introduced yet is a love triangle, ala Jack-Kate-Saywer from lost sort of thing. I know its a lot of speculation this early but maybe something builds sooner or later. Maybe a Bricks-Lizzy-Saul scenario.
    If you believe Riley is a lesbian, he already has started a love triangle and if what you're saying comes true it's suddenly a love Rhombus....a Lombus?
    ~Ra1th: Nik doesn't sleep, he waits.~
    ~TCM Revolver: ra1th needs to be on the look out for cars that appear to be moved recently, and nikvoodoo on the rooftops
    Voodoo Lounge Here!! Twitter: Follow Me, Follow WA Follow WND

I'm that guy that everyone knows is here, but no one talks to.

Status

Gamertag: itsallgoodie Wii Code: No idea but I have one.
    Quote Originally Posted by nikvoodoo View Post
    Got your email, I figured I'd respond to it here

It makes perfect sense for Bricks to side with Lizzy if a conflict between her and Tardust comes up...especially since he's been siding with her ever since Scratch put her foot down about Lizzy not being hurt. I can see this scenario playing out exactly how you said it would, but there's too many variables right now. We don't actually know what Pippin's deal is, we technically don't know if they survived the blast (I know I guaranteed it and all, but you never know) etc. But very plausible.
    yup thats what gunna happen. it all fits perfect. damnit voodoo now i wont be impressed. thats what i get for reading a spoilers thread.
    The word 'almost' is the longest in the English language with all the letters in alphabetical order, other than Aegilops but no ones knows what the hell that means, so it doesn't count.

Blogger from the 9th Floor of the Tower

Status
    Blog Entries
    Achievements:
    BloggerPro Level Wiki EditorTagger Second ClassVeteran10000 Experience Points
    Blog Entries

Gamertag: Creem Filling Steam ID: Creem_Filling
    I feel like there's already too much tension in the tower. With the rat (maybe), Pippin (who I believe is innocent), and that whiny bitch who backed Burt into a wall and got Lizzy kicked out (I can't remember his name), there is already enough problems in the tower and bringing an ex-maller to the tower would just be messy and complicated. I think Brick will turn to save Lizzy, but sacrifice himself to do so, like tackle a bohemeth (because if anyone can do that, Brick can) so Lizzy can run. I have no theory on Tardust, but I personally hope that little shit face rapist dies in some terrible way. I would think he deserves forgiveness, but the whole rape thing just can't be forgiven. Not by Lizzy, and especially not by Saul.

And does anybody else think of Brick from Borderlands for this guy?

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast