User Tag List

Page 7 of 10 FirstFirst ... 56789 ... LastLast
    "Lurker"

Status
    Either Saul or Riley. Most of the others are just too antagonistic to make good long-term companions. Pegs would be my last choice. Her voice alone would make me want to bang on the doors of the Arena, begging them to eat my ears first.

Blogger from the 9th Floor of the Tower

Status
    Blog Entries
    Achievements:
    BloggerBug Hunter First ClassTagger Second Class50000 Experience PointsWell LikedVeteran
    Blog Entries
    I had to edit my post.. Burt, Victor and I forgot Saul.. (I'm sorry!!!!) 70 hour weeks get to a girl you know?
    Fruity Oaty Bar Jingle: Fruity Oaty Bars! Make a man out of a mouse! Fruity Oaty Bars! Make you bust out of your blouse! Eat them all the time! Let them blow your mind... ohh! Fruity Oaty Bars!
    "Burn it to the ground. My only regret would be not being able to burn it a second time." Osiris, on how the world should burn.

"Lurker"

Status
    Quote Originally Posted by Thorn View Post
    I guess for me it boils down to what the needs are, if we are talking about who I think would give me the best chance for survival I would have to say Michael or Saul. I do not think morally I could "hang" with Burt. If we are talking about who I think I would enjoy spending my last days on earth with and making a go at creating a new life I would say Pegs. She just has that "good girl" all American appeal appeal to me.
    Yeah after thinking on this for a while I would say Michael Saul is too emotional and takes a lot of risks, and we would butt heads. My line of thinking and approach is similar to Michael so I do not think we would have trouble getting along, maybe in having two guys who generally are tasked with making decisions working together you could have conflict... but I am sure we could work it out.

And think of the lovers triangle it could set up with Pegs Ahh story potential galore!

"Lurker"

Status
    If I could only pick one from the group I'd go with Michael. He's level headed, quick thinker, and I think we would get along well. If I could choose more than one I'd add Victor and Riley. Victor's a badass, and Riley sounds hot and I know she can silently take out some zombies with a bow and arrow. I just hope she's at least bi. We would definitely have to find some more chicks along the way though. For the sake of humanity.

"Fresh Meat"

Status
    burt, I want the crazy old man with all the guns on my side

Status
    Blog Entries
    Achievements:
    BloggerBug Hunter First ClassTagger Second Class50000 Experience PointsWell LikedVeteran
    Blog Entries
    I'd like to add to my post Paul from USMCLUDWIG's story Them and they... I <3 him!!!!
    Fruity Oaty Bar Jingle: Fruity Oaty Bars! Make a man out of a mouse! Fruity Oaty Bars! Make you bust out of your blouse! Eat them all the time! Let them blow your mind... ohh! Fruity Oaty Bars!
    "Burn it to the ground. My only regret would be not being able to burn it a second time." Osiris, on how the world should burn.

omnipresent

Status
    Blog Entries
    Achievements:
    BloggerBug Hunter First ClassExtreme LoveVeteran50000 Experience Points
    Blog Entries

Gamertag: t0dd i5 d3ad PSN ID: --- Steam ID: --- Wii Code: ---
    so simple its silly...bricks....perfect henchmen...i really don't want someone who will question my decisions, and throw on top of that can protect his own ass as well as mine?...your with me ya big 'ol goof

"Lurker"

Status

Status
    Blog Entries
    Achievements:
    Blog Entries
    I can't give you rep twice in the same night. I'm sorry for that socali!

Saul forever!!!

"Lurker"

Status
    Achievements:
    10000 Experience PointsWell LikedVeteran

PSN ID: X_2_5_USMC
    I would have to say Saul and Micheal

Page 7 of 10 FirstFirst ... 56789 ... LastLast