User Tag List

Page 7 of 17 FirstFirst ... 56789 ... LastLast
    We're Alive Sponsor

Status
    Achievements:
    Tagger First ClassPro Level Wiki EditorExtreme Love50000 Experience PointsVeteran

Gamertag: slilckJoshua Steam ID: Grognaurd
    Quote Originally Posted by j0be View Post
    Except that Burt says something about the bullet bouncing around the empty hull.

Also I have never seen a box truck with 16 wheels
    Googled for some images of 16 wheel trucks. Not as common as 18wheels. In addition, they seem to be counting what I think are more like spare tires that do not touch the pavement.

http://www.inetgiant.com/addetails/2...-owner/2312337
    http://www.petpeoplesplace.com/petst...812932752.html
    http://forums.redflagdeals.com/merge...ruck-648541/8/

Afterlife of the party

Status
    Achievements:
    10000 Experience PointsPro Level Wiki EditorTagger First ClassVeteran

PSN ID: jobe_tr Steam ID: jobe_tr
    Quote Originally Posted by Arthur LaMarche View Post
    Something else, minor.

Silenced vs non-silenced pistol sounds

When Kelley, Pegs and Michael leave the tower they have a silenced Pistol and the M16 and stungun.
    When they get to the Beach house, Michael takes the lead in the room clearing and takes the silenced pistol. They hear something behind a close door and michael shoots through the door. But, the sound affect is clearly a Crack! Not the silenced Pistol sound we hear pegs shoot as they are running to the safe house. That silencer sound is replicated when Michael kills Fernando moments later.
    It could be the sound of the door cracking.

Quote Originally Posted by Arthur LaMarche View Post
    Googled for some images of 16 wheel trucks. Not as common as 18wheels. In addition, they seem to be counting what I think are more like spare tires that do not touch the pavement.

http://www.inetgiant.com/addetails/2...-owner/2312337
    http://www.petpeoplesplace.com/petst...812932752.html
    http://forums.redflagdeals.com/merge...ruck-648541/8/
    The first one is a great picture of a 16 wheeler.
    The second one is funny because it's a model, and I have a hard time remember a truck with the spare tires on the cab and not the trailer.
    The last one they mistook an 18 wheeler for a 16 wheeler.

But thanks for helping me visualize it. Basically, the 16 wheeler would have to be a fixed trailer verses a separated tank trailer.
    Last edited by j0be; Jun 24th, 2011 at 11:11 AM. Reason: added second reply
    It's pronounced: johb
    Find me elsewhere: Reddit - j0be | PSN - jobe_tr | T - @jobe_tr | Facebook

Status
    Blog Entries
    Achievements:
    BloggerBug Hunter First Class50000 Experience PointsPro Level Wiki EditorVeteranExtreme LoveOverdrive
    Blog Entries

Gamertag: kc wayland Steam ID: waylandprod
    Quote Originally Posted by j0be View Post
    It could be the sound of the door cracking.

The first one is a great picture of a 16 wheeler.
    The second one is funny because it's a model, and I have a hard time remember a truck with the spare tires on the cab and not the trailer.
    The last one they mistook an 18 wheeler for a 16 wheeler.

But thanks for helping me visualize it. Basically, the 16 wheeler would have to be a fixed trailer verses a separated tank trailer.
    Yeah, that was the door cracking.

And the 16 Wheeler... not sure if that was a mistake or intentional, but I can pass the blame onto whomever said it not knowing the exact number of tires Good catch though!

We're Alive Sponsor

Status
    Achievements:
    Tagger First ClassPro Level Wiki EditorExtreme Love50000 Experience PointsVeteran

Gamertag: slilckJoshua Steam ID: Grognaurd
    Doh! Nothing like overlooking the obvious.
    /hangs head

We're Alive Sponsor

Status
    In 21-2 ~6:30 Tardust says there were 4 tankers behind them, Scratch counts that they have 6 left. Tardust says they needed 8 and that he brought one extra. Is tardust just bad at math or is this a mistake?
    I got saul, but I'm not a soldier - The Killers...ish

"Scavenger"

Status
    Achievements:
    1000 Experience PointsTagger Second ClassWell LikedVeteran
    In Chapter 16 part 2, @ roughly 7:05-7:11, Pegs radios back to the tower to speak with Lizzy ("I need to speak to Toucan.") after she has the Latch nightmare again when she, Michael, and Kelly are at the beach house. But Angel's call sign is Toucan, not Lizzy's. Of course, in the next part of the chapter, 16 part 3, Angel and Kalani are going to give back Latch's body to the Mallers. Unless I'm not thinking this through properly, that would mean that she A) didn't speak to Lizzy at all and just to Angel to ask him for the favor...or B) She spoke to Angel and then to Lizzy.

I just thought that was a little...inconsistent.

"Scavenger"

Status
    Quote Originally Posted by GD_Elite View Post
    In 21-2 ~6:30 Tardust says there were 4 tankers behind them, Scratch counts that they have 6 left. Tardust says they needed 8 and that he brought one extra. Is tardust just bad at math or is this a mistake?
    3 were lost during the ambush

6 Degrees of Seven Bacon

Status
    Blog Entries
    Achievements:
    BloggerPro Level Wiki Editor10000 Experience PointsVeteranLoved
    Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by zombeh-kitteh View Post
    In Chapter 16 part 2, @ roughly 7:05-7:11, Pegs radios back to the tower to speak with Lizzy ("I need to speak to Toucan.") after she has the Latch nightmare again when she, Michael, and Kelly are at the beach house. But Angel's call sign is Toucan, not Lizzy's. Of course, in the next part of the chapter, 16 part 3, Angel and Kalani are going to give back Latch's body to the Mallers. Unless I'm not thinking this through properly, that would mean that she A) didn't speak to Lizzy at all and just to Angel to ask him for the favor...or B) She spoke to Angel and then to Lizzy.

I just thought that was a little...inconsistent.
    Angel's callsign is Toucan. Ergo, she wanted to speak to Toucan. The evidence is shown later when Angel needed to drop the body off at the pumping station as a favor for Pegs.

There is no evidence that she wanted to speak to Lizzy other than what is implied from when they talked earlier.
    Last edited by Wicked Sid; Jul 7th, 2011 at 05:16 AM.
    "Run..." Was his final word as he exhaled for the last time.

We're Alive Sponsor

Status
    Quote Originally Posted by Nullifier View Post
    3 were lost during the ambush
    Scratch says "there were at least 3 more tankers behind you"
    Tardust says "4 actually"

Also,
    In 1-1 Michael says that the outbreak started on May 8 2009. This was a friday.
    In 2-1 When Michael wakes up from his extra long sleep, Saul tells Michael that its friday.
    As far as I'm aware he woke up 2 days after the outbreak started. This should be may 10th, a sunday.

Also,
    In 21-3 Michael tells Pippin that his room is next to the guard room. Yet it is implied that he needs to be watched in the guard room, and that is where he dies. Why would he need to go into the room next door to the guard room?

Also,
    Kelly says she was babysitting Tommy and his sister at her house, but later when at the colony, she says she is from Northern California. She could have moved I suppose.
    Last edited by GD_Elite; Jul 15th, 2011 at 11:44 AM.
    I got saul, but I'm not a soldier - The Killers...ish

Status
    Blog Entries
    Achievements:
    BloggerBug Hunter First Class50000 Experience PointsPro Level Wiki EditorVeteranExtreme LoveOverdrive
    Blog Entries

Gamertag: kc wayland Steam ID: waylandprod

In 1-1 Michael says that the outbreak started on May 8 2009. This was a friday.
    In 2-1 When Michael wakes up from his extra long sleep, Saul tells Michael that its friday.
    As far as I'm aware he woke up 2 days after the outbreak started. This should be may 10th, a sunday-

------------------
    Could I say it was a different Calendar... Yes... Is it? Maybe. It is a mistake? Sort of.

Also,
    In 21-3 Michael tells Pippin that his room is next to the guard room. Yet it is implied that he needs to be watched in the guard room, and that is where he dies. Why would he need to go into the room next door to the guard room?

Things changed in the plan. He was going to be left alone, but then Michael thought otherwise.

Kelly says she was babysitting Tommy and his sister at her house, but later when at the colony, she says she is from Northern California. She could have moved I suppose.
    Yup, she moved.

Page 7 of 17 FirstFirst ... 56789 ... LastLast