User Tag List

Page 15 of 16 FirstFirst ... 513141516 LastLast
    "Destroyer"

Status
    Achievements:
    Bug Hunter First ClassWiki AmateurTagger First ClassExtreme Love50000 Experience PointsVeteran
    Quote Originally Posted by scbubba View Post
    There you go. But let's put a positive spin on it....

Saul Tink: A+ in bullet catching
    I think that I have finally found Saul Tink's ... musical creed.

Well it really starts from 0:37 seconds onwards.
    Likes Alizée liked this post

"Lurker"

Status
    Ehh I know many of you will not like this but I like the Man in the Pin-Stripped suit. I enjoy a good mystery and he's one I just can't get enough of. Will all of his superhuman abilities and the fact that he controls the "zombies" makes his character that much more appealing.
    Likes Robzombie liked this post

"Researcher"

Status
    Achievements:
    Wiki AmateurWA PointsBeloved25000 Experience PointsVeteran

Gamertag: D4wGxxB0neS
    Totally, but you got us wrong, we love Ink. In as realistic a story told as this is, he's one element that doesn't seem to fit with all his seemingly superhuman(zombie) abilities. I can get that with certain physical changes you can be stronger, or jump higher, etc like the other Specials, but this dude is a special Special which makes him that much more interesting.

"Lurker"

Status
    Achievements:
    1000 Experience Points3 months registeredWell Liked
    Quote Originally Posted by janedaniels View Post
    after relistening through the episodes numerous times, angel has grown on me. since saul has been out of commission with his humor and witty remarks, angel has some of the best lines in the show. i will say i wasnt too much of a fan of angel in the beginning, but he definitely has that "awkward" personality followed by his "foot-in-mouth" disorder and i love it.
    Same here! I just loved his comment after Datu meets Hope, 'oh look, datu is crieing again'
    http://www.apocalypsezone.com
    The moment I became a fan of Angel: "Oh look, Datu is crying again"

"Destroyer"

Status
    Achievements:
    Bug Hunter First ClassWiki AmateurTagger First ClassExtreme Love50000 Experience PointsVeteran
    Quote Originally Posted by Xray View Post
    Ehh I know many of you will not like this but I like the Man in the Pin-Stripped suit. I enjoy a good mystery and he's one I just can't get enough of. Will all of his superhuman abilities and the fact that he controls the "zombies" makes his character that much more appealing.
    Quote Originally Posted by Robzombie View Post
    Totally, but you got us wrong, we love Ink. In as realistic a story told as this is, he's one element that doesn't seem to fit with all his seemingly superhuman(zombie) abilities. I can get that with certain physical changes you can be stronger, or jump higher, etc like the other Specials, but this dude is a special Special which makes him that much more interesting.
    Most of all, he knows how to suit up properly.

Likes Xray liked this post

Zombie humper

Status
    Achievements:
    WA PointsPro Level Wiki Editor10000 Experience PointsBelovedVeteran

I hate the fact that I like Tardis. He doesn't seem to be evil he just doesn't care about anything else. He is the explosives expert and was very good at calculating how much explosives wad needed. He seems to always be on the front line of the battle but is smart enough not to get involved in suicide missions. Hmmm I still can't explain why I have grown to like his character but I am glad he is in the last season. I would not be surprised if he betrays the mallers once he becomes convinced the Tower survivors have a better chance of surviving. He might even end up being the last surviving human. Half insain reading the journals to try to keep what little sanity he has left.

We're Alive Sponsor

Status
    Achievements:
    Loved5000 Experience Points1 year registered

Another character I really like is CPL Puck! I just love his voice. Does anybody know what accent he has? Is it Brooklyn, or Boston?
    Either way, I like him a lot! /suggestive eyebrows
    "Shoot that bitch in the face!"

"No fuckin' love, I tell ya. Y'all fuckin' stink anyway."
    In the words of the great scbubba: Long live the Puck!!!

We're Alive Sponsor

Status
    Achievements:
    Loved1 year registered10000 Experience Points
    I've always been a fan of Saul, since he doesn't hesitate to do what needs to be done. CJ is another great character, given the irony of her intelligence, and her lack of social skills that make it difficult for her to convey them. Riley is another favorite of mine since I love her accent and can relate to an inclination for alcohol benders, pre or post apocalyspe.

Pippin's English Crew

Status
    Achievements:
    1 year registered1000 Experience PointsWiki AmateurWA PointsWell Liked

Gamertag: M e ss s ii a H
    Having just re-listened to Season 3, I like the character of Robbins. He's a good laugh (the banter on the Black Hawk when we first meet him in Chapter 33 shows this), and will say what he thinks of situations ("I was only trained on my Black Hawk"). Seems to be an interesting character developing and I hope he features regularly in Season 4
    "I didn't fear death or what might be there if today was my last day. But that was then and this is now."

"Guard Duty"

Status
    Achievements:
    Well Liked5000 Experience PointsVeteran

Quote Originally Posted by Alizée View Post
    Another character I really like is CPL Puck! I just love his voice. Does anybody know what accent he has? Is it Brooklyn, or Boston?
    Either way, I like him a lot! /suggestive eyebrows
    ahhh!!! No! not a Brooklyn accent! I'm from Brooklyn originally and his accent drives me nuts! I'm not sure where the actor is from but to me it sounds like a played up Jersey accent. The character has grown on me but the first few times I heard the guy talk I was cringing waiting for him to say a stero typical good fellas esque line.
    I only speak three languages-English, Spanglish and Sarcasm, If you don't speak at least two of them you probably won't get my humor anyway...

Page 15 of 16 FirstFirst ... 513141516 LastLast