User Tag List

Page 81 of 235 FirstFirst ... 3171798081828391131181 ... LastLast
    Dadmin

Status
    Blog Entries
    Achievements:
    BloggerBug Hunter First Class50000 Experience PointsPro Level Wiki EditorVeteran
    Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by I'm...Paul View Post
    Ugh, I typed this out once, and thought I posted it, but I guess I hadn't quite figured it out.

Despite the handle, I'm Matt. I live in the 336 area as well ('Sup StepLaugh?). I've been listening to WA for about 2 weeks now, but within like 4 days I was done with Seasons 1 & 2. Then, I started WND, and I'm about one episode shy of being current with that (except I have to go back to ep. 17, I tried listening to it on my headphones, but Britt was hella quiet, so I ended up skipping it because I couldn't hear a thing. Did anyone else have that problem with this episode?). So, I'll probably go back to start re-listening to the first two seasons using all that I know now to try to get any more out of it before Season 3. Plus, after hearing and reading about all the theories and ideas here and on WND, I'll definitely be listening with a trained ear.

I'm a barista, and got started on WA because of one of my awesome customers (actually, some of my coworkers got me hooked on TWD...maybe coffee and zombies go together?). I've been preachin' it to everyone I can, but I don't know that anyone has actually listened to me and started listening to it yet. Oh well.

I've been reading stuff on the forums and the wiki for the past week or so, and it's awesome how much stuff there is here. I really look forward to being part of this community!
    .......man........It's Paul........ballz....I ran out of bullets.........

Welcome, sir! And no, you are not the only one who had hard times with levels on some episodes. If I'm not mistaken that was the bizarre episode that Britt had to outsource the mixing of. Either way the last few have been solid levels wise. I don't have to "ride the faders" as it were while listening.
    ~Ra1th: Nik doesn't sleep, he waits.~
    ~TCM Revolver: ra1th needs to be on the look out for cars that appear to be moved recently, and nikvoodoo on the rooftops
    Voodoo Lounge Here!! Twitter: Follow Me, Follow WA Follow WND

"Lurker"

Status
    Hey, I'm frenulem, fren, Ryan, mangan, call me any and I'll answer ya, found WA when I couldn't sleep and was looking at podcasts on my iPod, listened to the whole thing in 2 weeks, came to WND looking for when the next season comes out, I'm in college studying electronics, computing and engineering, so if you need any like that just pm, I am 2ic for the news team for an electronics forum, I'm a gamer (xbox gamertag is same as username feel free to add) so I stay up late, hence gettin through were alive in 2 weeks, need anything just pm, I'm allways checking my emails so I'm never too far off, also stayin up so late I go a good few plans for z-day

"Lurker"

Status
    Quote Originally Posted by nikvoodoo View Post
    Welcome, sir! And no, you are not the only one who had hard times with levels on some episodes. If I'm not mistaken that was the bizarre episode that Britt had to outsource the mixing of. Either way the last few have been solid levels wise. I don't have to "ride the faders" as it were while listening.
    Yeah, aside from that one episode (and the first couple with Greg's mike) all of them have sounded great!

And thanks for the welcome, it seems like a pretty nifty place, and I especially look forward to being able to get the serialized episodes and have time and a place to talk about them with people (with the first two seasons, I basically listened start to finish with no discussion or theorizing in between).

Not to be weird, but I feel like on an episode of WND you mentioned being from (Western?) New York, which I thought was cool cause I'm originally form Rochester and have all kinds of family all over the state. And then me and StepLaugh could be like next door neighbors now for all I know...

"Gatherer"

Status
    Hey I just got on here. I live in iowa most of the time, alaska is where I am from though. I work in cosmetology... I honestly am horrible at these things, so if you have any questions write me.

"Lurker"

Status
    Hey, they call me MidnightSolitude, but my friends call me Solace. This is new to me, I'm not used to posting things except for on Facebook or DeviantArt, and even now I haven't posted of DA for over two months. However, I like Zombies and I like killing them because it's fun! There's nothing like running for your life and wasting as many bullets as you can on hoards upon hoards of zombies.

Anyway! I'm always looking for someone to chat with so if you have some spare time you should message me and we can talk about the up coming zombie apocalypse or rather, anything at all. It's always good to make friends when the world is soon to be over-run by flesh eating, man hunting, brain dead zombies, it's always nice to know that there are people you can count on out there!

"Lurker"

Status
    Achievements:
    1000 Experience PointsVeteran
    Well hello there fellow survivors,
    I've been delaying the introduction for 72 days and i still have nothing to say so yeah...
    Basically I'm from Europe/Lithuania I'm 19 years old (20 on the 30th of October) my real name is insignificant because my friends call me by my nickname.
    I got into zombies some years ago thanks to a zombie movie pack that i downloaded from thepiratebay, ever since I've been craving for stories about those brain dead, skin chewing piles of rotting flesh. Oh but i also like computer games, art (like in drawing painting and photoshopping), weapons (i own a blank pistol loaded with tear gas because the law in my country says: you gotta be 21 to get the real deal) aaaand Japan, i simply love Japan (they got this anime "Highschool of the Dead" and its amazing)
    alright, now im off to the real world with no zombies and no need to gather suplies...

"Lurker"

Status

Gamertag: IGfanatic
    Hello,

My name is IGfanatic (some of my real life friends started calling me that...) I live in a cold winter world known as Canada and am currently going to highschool. The name IGfanatic comes from the game warhammer 40k, the Imperial Guard (or IG for short) and I am fanatical about them! I love to paint and create miniature games.

Now to find more zombie books to read.

"Hoarder"

Status
    Blog Entries
    Achievements:
    VeteranBlogger1000 Experience PointsWiki Amateur
    Blog Entries

Gamertag: NationalProphet Steam ID: xHDShadowx Raptr ID: HDShadow
    Quote Originally Posted by I'm...Paul View Post
    Ugh, I typed this out once, and thought I posted it, but I guess I hadn't quite figured it out.

Despite the handle, I'm Matt. I live in the 336 area as well ('Sup StepLaugh?). I've been listening to WA for about 2 weeks now, but within like 4 days I was done with Seasons 1 & 2. Then, I started WND, and I'm about one episode shy of being current with that (except I have to go back to ep. 17, I tried listening to it on my headphones, but Britt was hella quiet, so I ended up skipping it because I couldn't hear a thing. Did anyone else have that problem with this episode?). So, I'll probably go back to start re-listening to the first two seasons using all that I know now to try to get any more out of it before Season 3. Plus, after hearing and reading about all the theories and ideas here and on WND, I'll definitely be listening with a trained ear.

I'm a barista, and got started on WA because of one of my awesome customers (actually, some of my coworkers got me hooked on TWD...maybe coffee and zombies go together?). I've been preachin' it to everyone I can, but I don't know that anyone has actually listened to me and started listening to it yet. Oh well.

I've been reading stuff on the forums and the wiki for the past week or so, and it's awesome how much stuff there is here. I really look forward to being part of this community!
    Dammit. Seriously? Message me, dude. I mixed that episode of We're Not Dead. It seemed fine to me. If you want, I can edit up a version and turn Britt up to 11 for you.

Edit: I retract that statement, I forgot I cleaned out my laptop a few days ago. I hate my life. Sincerely sorry about that, my friend.
    Last edited by AdrianHD; Oct 18th, 2011 at 04:38 PM.

"Lurker"

Status
    First I am a huge fan of podcast, zombie films so forth and so on. So I google search zombie podcast, and Were Alive popped up and I had to investigate. I would like to say that I liked that the podcast is right up my alley. For one I love to just sit back and listen to other people talk. And since this podcast is all audio, I fell in love all over again.

About me: I spend my spare time preparing myself and my family for the Zombie Apocalypse. I am a fan of guns, hunt feral game, hiking camping, mountain biking,
    swimming, and a number of other activities. I love being in the mix, even though to you I maybe a observer. Most of all I like having fun, and shooting. Other aspect of my background I'll keep to myself.

This is awesome, and I am looking forward to meeting others of like mind.

"Lurker"

Status
    Achievements:
    1000 Experience PointsVeteran
    Hey, everybody. I finally got around to making a forum account, so I figured I'd introduce myself. I'm 14 years old and I've been listening to WA since Chapter 24. I found out about it through lifehacker a while back and didn't get around to listening to it until the end of Season 2. I've listened through the podcast twice now and I've enjoyed every second of it.

Other than this I spend most of my time doing school (I'm homeschooled), and I also listen to quite a few podcasts, play video games, and run. I always didn't really care for the zombie genre, but recently I've started to really like fiction about it. I'm looking forward to the release of Season 3 even more.

I'd like to thank everyone involved in We're Alive for making my boring summer awesome. You guys have done an incredible job. I really like the personalities of the characters, especially Lizzy, Saul, Burt, and Michael. The story so far has been amazing and I'm glad that I have several more years of this to look forward to.

Page 81 of 235 FirstFirst ... 3171798081828391131181 ... LastLast