User Tag List

Page 98 of 235 FirstFirst ... 488896979899100108148198 ... LastLast
    "Lurker"

Status
    Hi guys,

My name is Leah (or actually Lee but people always think I'm a man or Chinese - I'm neither)
    I'm 23, from the Netherlands, famous for it's tulips, clogs and cheese and all the other un-cool things

I found WA by accident while searching for a podcast of the Hitchhiker's Guide to the Galaxy, and was so happy because this is soooo much better!
    Also hooked in WND

Fortunately, no zombie apocolyps in the Netherlands! I mean, we managed to keep out all that water.... what's a few zombies here and there?

"Lurker"

Status
    Big fan of the show from season one, finally broke down and registered on forum.

27 years old. Been a fan of the zombie genre since Residen Evil came out on the Sony playstation. Can't remember how I found the podcast, but I have fallen in love and proselytized it for a long time.

6 Degrees of Seven Bacon

Status
    Blog Entries
    Achievements:
    BloggerPro Level Wiki Editor10000 Experience PointsVeteranLoved
    Blog Entries
    Visitors_Sections, that's an odd name. How'd you come up with it? And welcome!

Lee! It's good to finally have a Chinese Man here (and if there already are, I'm sorry, we haven't met). I kid! Welcome, Leah!

Survival_Mentality! Good to see you here! Hopefully you're fresh mind has some new theories!
    "Run..." Was his final word as he exhaled for the last time.

"Lurker"

Status
    Hi all, I'm Jackie. I'm a longtime listener and finally registered to the forum. I'm finding it increasingly irritating that everytime I reference "the tower" or "ground zero" in my daily activities people assume I'm talking about 9/11. So better I'm here with my kind. I'm 32, a radiation therapist work in NYC but live in New Jersey.

I found the podcast by accident, and truth be told, the shortness of the episodes were killing me in the beginning. But the quality of the story, the details, are worth the agonizing wait for the next episode.

I commend all those involved in the production!

Dadmin

Status
    Blog Entries
    Achievements:
    BloggerBug Hunter First Class50000 Experience PointsPro Level Wiki EditorVeteran
    Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by jayhel View Post
    Hi all, I'm Jackie. I'm a longtime listener and finally registered to the forum. I'm finding it increasingly irritating that everytime I reference "the tower" or "ground zero" in my daily activities people assume I'm talking about 9/11. So better I'm here with my kind. I'm 32, a radiation therapist work in NYC but live in New Jersey.

I found the podcast by accident, and truth be told, the shortness of the episodes were killing me in the beginning. But the quality of the story, the details, are worth the agonizing wait for the next episode.

Hidey hi there neighbor! Welcome to the forum, and as a citizen of the 5 boroughs....I totally understand the plight of the Tower and Ground Zero.
    ~Ra1th: Nik doesn't sleep, he waits.~
    ~TCM Revolver: ra1th needs to be on the look out for cars that appear to be moved recently, and nikvoodoo on the rooftops
    Voodoo Lounge Here!! Twitter: Follow Me, Follow WA Follow WND

Ostentatious Legume

Status
    Blog Entries
    Achievements:
    BloggerBug Hunter First ClassWiki AmateurWA PointsTagger Second ClassExtreme Love50000 Experience PointsVeteranOverdrive
    Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by Visitors_Section View Post
    I'm happy to have found this show. I wish it'd happened earlier but it just meant there were more back episodes for me to listen to. I'm in Austin Texas and always looking for ways to get out of here if the zombies decide to check out the southwest.
    Quote Originally Posted by Leah View Post
    Hi guys,

My name is Leah (or actually Lee but people always think I'm a man or Chinese - I'm neither)
    I'm 23, from the Netherlands, famous for it's tulips, clogs and cheese and all the other un-cool things

I found WA by accident while searching for a podcast of the Hitchhiker's Guide to the Galaxy, and was so happy because this is soooo much better!
    Also hooked in WND

Fortunately, no zombie apocolyps in the Netherlands! I mean, we managed to keep out all that water.... what's a few zombies here and there?
    Quote Originally Posted by Survival_Mentality View Post
    Big fan of the show from season one, finally broke down and registered on forum.

27 years old. Been a fan of the zombie genre since Residen Evil came out on the Sony playstation. Can't remember how I found the podcast, but I have fallen in love and proselytized it for a long time.
    Quote Originally Posted by jayhel View Post

Welcome!
    joint-point-counter-joint

"Scavenger"

Status

Notebook Introduce Yourself-Newbies

Hello all. The last thread was pretty long, so I thought I would start a new one for those of us just joining more recently.

I'm Sorshanik. Let's start with I'm a gluten free ginger geek girl that can drive stick and shoot a gun, thanks to my hun who taught me both. My fav things in the world are a cup of tea, a good book, classical music, mac & cheese, RPG's and a shiney revolver next to me just in case. I love cinema, especially horror/slasher flicks. I don't watch too much TV but I sure do love The Walking Dead and American Horror Story. I, (along with my freaky friends), am always making an ongoing plan for the coming apocalypse with zombie/robot/alien contingencies. I just started listening to this podcast recently after peer pressure from a friend. I just finished season one last night, so I am not without information on the storyline and characters and theories. I joined the forum because I used to LOVE to be in forums on the net, haven't in a long time and decided this would be fun. I like to debate, not fight.

Dadmin

Status
    Blog Entries
    Achievements:
    BloggerBug Hunter First Class50000 Experience PointsPro Level Wiki EditorVeteran
    Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by Sorshanik View Post
    Hello all. The last thread was pretty long, so I thought I would start a new one for those of us just joining more recently.
    Long or not, its cleaner to keep it all in one place. We did have it split up before and decided to leave it as one long thread instead.

Welcome to the forums! Looks like you're gonna fit in just fine 'round here. Especially the debating part....yeah. You're gonna be just fine
    ~Ra1th: Nik doesn't sleep, he waits.~
    ~TCM Revolver: ra1th needs to be on the look out for cars that appear to be moved recently, and nikvoodoo on the rooftops
    Voodoo Lounge Here!! Twitter: Follow Me, Follow WA Follow WND

"Lurker"

Status

Hey, Been listening for a year and a half but just started visiting this forum thanks to We're not Dead. My name is Kevin and I live in Albany, NY. I'm a middle school teacher and app developer. I have two children 7 and almost three. They are my activities. What else. I've just got 4 more listeners for the show and working on some more. I'm running in the Spartan race on June 2nd and will not be able to make it to the W_A event in NYC. Wanted to do the Zombie race in MA, but it's too close and I need time to get in shape. I will be doing that race next year for sure. Love the show.

"Scavenger"

Status

THANKS for the welcome! The Lounge is a blast. Enjoying myself already.

Page 98 of 235 FirstFirst ... 488896979899100108148198 ... LastLast