Page 224 of 235 FirstFirst ... 124174214222223224225226234 ... LastLast
Results 2,231 to 2,240 of 2341
    "Builder"

Status
    Achievements:
    5000 Experience PointsLoved1 year registeredOverdrive

Quote Originally Posted by Grognaurd View Post
    Hello, my Name Arthur LaMarche / Uncle Art / Grog /

To paraphrase my old friend Deckard Cain, I finally have time to "Stay awhile and listen."

Wait, did someone hear a crow in the finale'? Lol. It wasn't a thing then it became a thing...
    Nice to meet you Grog.
    Crow? No I didn't hear one. Now I have to go relisten.
    Likes Witch_Doctor, Grognaurd liked this post

Tower Librarian

Status
    Blog Entries
    Achievements:
    Wiki AmateurTagger Second ClassBloggerExtreme Love50000 Experience PointsVeteran
    Blog Entries
    Hello, my Name Arthur LaMarche / Uncle Art / Grog /

To paraphrase my old friend Deckard Cain, I finally have time to "Stay awhile and listen."

Wait, did someone hear a crow in the finale'? Lol. It wasn't a thing then it became a thing...
    Quote Originally Posted by KPCoyote View Post
    Nice to meet you Grog.
    Crow? No I didn't hear one. Now I have to go relisten.

Haha, I get it. Grog is an old tinfoil hatter from waaaaay back on the Forum; he first surmised some years ago that whenever a crow was heard in the background of a scene, it signified a foreboding of death.

Well, that WASN'T the case until Kc, having read the theory, actually planted a few crow sounds as harbingers of death in later episodes! Haaa!!

Uh, speaking of... I seem to distinctly recognize Litmaster's voice as one of the main characters in the newest production....?
    Likes Witch_Doctor, Grognaurd liked this post
    We're back Alive again for WA Descendants!!

We're Alive Sponsor

Status
    Achievements:
    Tagger First ClassPro Level Wiki EditorExtreme Love50000 Experience PointsVeteran

Gamertag: slilckJoshua Steam ID: Grognaurd
    Yea, actually, it was a caller for one of the Live shows. Postulated that Crows were related to Scratch. I had the thought also, but it was more encompassing. We hear a lot of song birds in the background when Saul Serves pancakes to Michael.

Burt meets Riley for the first time and says, Enchante' mademoiselle -- Tweak this just a bit and it becomes Enchanted, Lady Bird.

Then Scratch and crows and everyone gets, wait for it, BIRD names!!!!

For me, it's just another reason to listen to We're Alive, SURE!

Gotta binge Lockdown!

As for voice. awesome Lit! I thought I was going to get a cameo, I had the winning bid on eBay for like $1,200 until the final minutes, back when KC was raising some Air Fare for a flight East during Season Three.

Mofo with the Mojo

Status
    Achievements:
    WA PointsExtreme Love50000 Experience PointsVeteranPro Level Wiki Editor

Enchante' mademoiselle -- Tweak this just a bit and it becomes Enchanted, Lady Bird.
    Wow, you're good.
    Call Sign: Jive Turkey
    Ladies and Gentlemen, straight from Mysterical Island, it's the Shaman of Schiznick, the Mofo with the Mojo, the Mad Scientist of the Jungle, the Doctor is in!
    Doctor? Doctor who?
    NO! Witch Doctor, fool!

Mofo with the Mojo

Status
    Achievements:

Quote Originally Posted by Litmaster View Post
    Uh, speaking of... I seem to distinctly recognize Litmaster's voice as one of the main characters in the newest production....?
    Now THAT'S something to....... crow about!

Lit, what part were you in?
    Likes Grognaurd liked this post
    Ladies and Gentlemen, straight from Mysterical Island, it's the Shaman of Schiznick, the Mofo with the Mojo, the Mad Scientist of the Jungle, the Doctor is in!
    Doctor? Doctor who?
    NO! Witch Doctor, fool!

Mofo with the Mojo

Status
    Achievements:

Quote Originally Posted by Behemothbel1296 View Post
    I had started listening in the second week of June of 2014, and finished the night that the last part of chapter 47 was released.
    I would say that was perfect timing. You missed the torturous weekly wait. Welcome.
    Doctor? Doctor who?
    NO! Witch Doctor, fool!

"Scavenger"

Status
    Achievements:
    3 months registered1000 Experience PointsWell Liked

Quote Originally Posted by Witch_Doctor View Post
    I would say that was perfect timing. You missed the torturous weekly wait. Welcome.
    I agree. I couldn't deal with the weekly releases for Lockdown. I can only imagine it was twenty times more torturous before.

"Gatherer"

Status
    Achievements:
    Well Liked1 year registered5000 Experience Points
    Quote Originally Posted by Behemothbel1296 View Post
    I agree. I couldn't deal with the weekly releases for Lockdown. I can only imagine it was twenty times more torturous before.
    Nah. Maybe mor like 137 times more torturous (48 chapters x 3 parts - 4 single releases of the last episode for each season) for those who started on episode 1..... Not to mention the season breaks.

(Not for me I found the searies at the end of chapter 3 (or the break between 3-4) so I only had to deal with the wait for the last season & lockdown)

"Gatherer"

Status
    Achievements:
    Well Liked1000 Experience Points3 months registered

Quote Originally Posted by GamerGirl View Post
    Nah. Maybe mor like 137 times more torturous (48 chapters x 3 parts - 4 single releases of the last episode for each season) for those who started on episode 1..... Not to mention the season breaks.

(Not for me I found the searies at the end of chapter 3 (or the break between 3-4) so I only had to deal with the wait for the last season & lockdown)
    Came in at the end of two. Convinced my sister to listen and then I had to wait for her to catch up so I could at least talk to someone. All way before I got into the forum chatter a couple of months ago. An interesting experience to say the least.

"Scavenger"

Status
    Achievements:
    3 months registered1000 Experience PointsWell Liked

Quote Originally Posted by Kat E View Post
    Came in at the end of two. Convinced my sister to listen and then I had to wait for her to catch up so I could at least talk to someone. All way before I got into the forum chatter a couple of months ago. An interesting experience to say the least.
    My sister didn't even want to hear about it from me. She listened to it later on with her Fiance instead, and now she's hooked. But she doesn't talk about it with me. Only him. But I have my brother to talk to about it, so it's all good! Hah!

Page 224 of 235 FirstFirst ... 124174214222223224225226234 ... LastLast