User Tag List

Page 3 of 12 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast
    Administrator, 14th Floor of the Tower.

Status
    Achievements:
    Bug Hunter First Class5000 Experience PointsVeteranWell Liked
    I think more back story on the out-break would be tantalizing. Any character that brings that.

I'm not sure they need anymore characters, they have lots of archetypes already available to them, but if I had to add another, it would be some kind of military/ninja like guy who prefers to kill zombies with melee weapons... like swords and bats. Yea... I'm a Left 4 Dead 2 fan here ...

"Lurker"

Status
    I would add - a Japanese ninja as suggested above....everyone loves a ninja

"Maintenance Team"

Status
    Achievements:
    10000 Experience PointsPro Level Wiki EditorVeteranBeloved
    Quote Originally Posted by seantpage View Post
    I would add - a Japanese ninja as suggested above....everyone loves a ninja
    depends on the ninja...

"Hoarder"

Status
    Achievements:
    Veteran1000 Experience PointsWiki Amateur
    What if the ninja was somehow immune?

"Gatherer"

Status
    I would honestly like to know a little bit more about the outbreak, or riot which occurred at the beginning of the series. I would like to see a LEO or maybe even a reporter who was at the site pop up somewhere, but would more than likely be at the Colony or dead by now from starvation due to holding up somewhere. If its a LEO some were probably hold up in the stations which are pretty secure and should have some survival supplies as for natural disasters. Once the power and water went out and they ran out of food they should start venturing out and trying to find more. Most LEOs are regular people and have the same survival instincts as everybody else. When shit hits the fan there are a lot which will turn tail and try to survive as well. I don't think all of them are dead, just have a place to stay for a little bit before needing to go out.

"Gatherer"

Status
    Achievements:
    1000 Experience PointsVeteran
    Quote Originally Posted by cycogod View Post
    a crazy recon dude. someone who sneaks around and spies on/ checks stuff out. i'd like to know whats goin on at the hive (old hockey rink) the mallers, track and follow different zombie type's. have him or her report to micheal on what they find. it was cool when saul was checkin out the mallers..
    We have that with Skittles. He's just a bit too crazy to be a real consistent source of information.

I like the lone survivor type, though. That fascinates me. Possibly a former sniper for the armed forces that knows how to disappear.

"Builder"

Status
    only problem with the lone sniper is that when he/she sweats, Bam busted. Granted that would be interesting to see how one solo of that nature might survive or for how long.
    For a wounded man shall say to his assailant: if I live I will kill you, if I die you are forgiven Such is the rule of honor.

"Gatherer"

Status
    L.E.O's? What the fuck is that?

"Fresh Meat"

Status
    I totally think Riley needs a lesbian lovaaaaa.
    Just because Saul's all about the repopulating doesn't mean that Riley can't have a little fun. Of course, it would be good for this lipstick to have a skill for the others to benefit from, so I say she should be a scientist of some kind...maybe help them make salt water potable or grow food indoors...

We're Alive Sponsor

Status
    Achievements:
    Veteran1000 Experience Points
    I would add a genius. A really gifted person who knows WAY too much for their age, someone in their mid 20's.

For example, people who watch Criminal Minds, the character Dr. Spencer Reid.

That person would give statistics, facts, etc. But even though he is gifted, he's still young and he would lack in social skills, connecting with people. Not so good with combat, but can handle a gun when needed to.

Also, he wouldn't be an annoying, and thinks hes better than everyone cuz hes smart. Nothing like that.
    Last edited by Craneses; Apr 17th, 2011 at 07:03 PM.

Page 3 of 12 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast