User Tag List

Page 8 of 12 FirstFirst ... 678910 ... LastLast
    Gatherer of Degrees

Status
    Achievements:
    Bug Hunter First ClassTagger First ClassWiki AmateurVeteranWell Liked10000 Experience Points
    Quote Originally Posted by Magrat View Post
    Plus, while Pippin's accent was a bit odd (anyone else think it went a bit Australian at times?)

Yeah, sometimes I thought he sounded like an Aussie.
    "I have better things to do tonight than die."
    -Springer (while loading a mortar shell)

"Scavenger"

Status
    How about someone from The unit who knows the 3. Who happens to be a bad guy.

Chicken-Zombie Overlord

Status
    Achievements:
    1 year registered1000 Experience Points

Steam ID: Magrat
    Quote Originally Posted by Bravo Team Leader View Post
    How about someone from The unit who knows the 3. Who happens to be a bad guy.
    A superior to Michael that isn't a fresh-out-of-officer-school type, so his leadership position may really be tested! Doesn't even have to be a bad guy then, just a Michael replacer that he and the original group resents.
    I wear a fedora now... fedora's are cool!
    Winner of the coveted ZOMBIE CHICKEN AWARD
    Anyone else waiting for a Doctor Who zombie? No? Huh, just me then...

"Body Removal Team"

Status
    Achievements:
    Bug Hunter First ClassPro Level Wiki EditorWA PointsTagger First Class25000 Experience PointsLOVED TO DEATHVeteran
    I'd like to propose three options, that I don't think are mutually exclusive.

1. A lone surviving correctional officer from Eastern Bay. He could have been gathering intel on the Mallers all this time, with a goal of recapturing the inmates, or rescuing some of the Maller's slaves.

2. A scout or recon unit from somewhere outside of Los Angeles. This could be military from some place like Fort Irwin, or from Navy ships that were at sea when the apocalypse occurred. Or maybe from a South American country where the zombies never struck.

3. A new survivor group I would call "The Boozers". This would consist of heavy drinkers, skid row alcoholics, frat boys, 1960s era Mad Men, etc., who discovered that the zombies ignore them as long as they're properly soused. They form a wandering band, travelling from liquor store, to bar, to supermarket, scavenging for food and booze. They would have answers to every single question regarding the outbreak, but would be too far gone to explain any of it coherently.

"Lurker"

Status
    A demolitions man would be a very interesting extra character to add to the series. An explosives expert could be very useful for the tower, whether it's blowing up the mallers or clearing away a place for a chopper to land. If he or she knew some anarchist's cookbook style homemade explosive recipes, that would only make the character even cooler!

"Scavenger"

Status
    I wouLd add a new edgy chracther like Bert but worse one who causes a bit of a problem or have some military guys stumble across the tower that Saul angel and Michael know or some covert ops the government sent in

"Gatherer"

Status

Gamertag: shric debar PSN ID: i have an xbox why would i want a playstation? Wii Code: no idea don't really use my wii
    Some person with a science backrground. i mean a professor or something similar. then that would mean that said new character could help the tower(/wherever they are going now) inhabitants perform more detailed and complex experiments to better understand the creatures.

and on a less serious note he should have a dodgy german accent and be called alfred von winklehoven

"Scavenger"

Status
    I don't know about others but I would like an acholic to join the show and listen as they go crazy from no booze.

"Lurker"

Status
    A pregrant chick, and when she gives birth all hell can break loose, zombies attacking, etc, be cool chapter saga. Or someone who can wield a sword, or know's how to use one!

Eeek... hope someone hasn't mention this

Quote Originally Posted by Dr. Hatchet View Post
    I don't know about others but I would like an acholic to join the show and listen as they go crazy from no booze.
    Riley starting become that...
    Last edited by nikvoodoo; Jul 19th, 2011 at 05:39 PM. Reason: Clean up

"Lurker"

Status
    another group of ten survivers in the other tower

Page 8 of 12 FirstFirst ... 678910 ... LastLast