User Tag List

Page 1 of 12 12311 ... LastLast
    "Scavenger"

Status

If you could add one new character ?

Who would it be? Not a specific person as such, but a person having some specific thing to bring to the group.

Who would it be and why?

A welder? A plumber? A bus load of Hawaiian Tropic suntan lotion models?

I've been hoping that they will find a ham radio operator or someone with similar skills at radio or sat communications. I'm dying to find out more about what has happened to the rest of the world. Hasn't been much news since those Tivo recordings..

"Hoarder"

Status
    Achievements:
    Wiki Amateur5000 Experience PointsWell LikedVeteran

I would add a crazy berserker type or a martial artist. Someone who likes taking on zombies with close combat weapons. I think it would be exciting, but I admit that such a person would be a zombie by now with the blood spattering in their face after slicing off heads with a machete

Riley's Drinking Buddy

Status
    Achievements:
    Wiki Amateur10000 Experience PointsVeteranBeloved

Gamertag: HarKor1283
    Quote Originally Posted by Pikepaw View Post
    I would add a crazy berserker type or a martial artist. Someone who likes taking on zombies with close combat weapons. I think it would be exciting, but I admit that such a person would be a zombie by now with the blood spattering in their face after slicing off heads with a machete
    I was thinking along the same lines. I would love to see a thrill kill crazy loner like Tallahassee from Zombieland. Someone who has traveled across the country, cutting a swath of destruction against zombies just for fun. The comic relief would be endless and I'd love to hear the other characters reaction to that type of character.
    "There a many ways to kill a zombie, but I find the most satisfying way is to stab it in the brain with a wooden stick." Dwight K. Schrute

"Lurker"

Status
    I would add the "religious nut", because things seem to get more interesting when you start saying this is your judgment for being sinners. Also people start to think about it and they join one of two sides: the ones with common sense, or the ones who blame others for not being religious. Sacrifices, burnings, fights, war, etc. I'd like to see some of that. Inner turmoil.

"Maintenance Team"

Status
    Achievements:
    10000 Experience PointsPro Level Wiki EditorVeteranBeloved
    Quote Originally Posted by TheNomad View Post
    I would add the "religious nut", because things seem to get more interesting when you start saying this is your judgment for being sinners. Also people start to think about it and they join one of two sides: the ones with common sense, or the ones who blame others for not being religious. Sacrifices, burnings, fights, war, etc. I'd like to see some of that. Inner turmoil.
    I'd like to see someone religious who was non-nut--just someone trying to come to terms. Maybe even Muslim or Jewish. Oooo, like a Priest or Rabbi! It's Ragnarok baby!

"Hoarder"

Status
    a crazy recon dude. someone who sneaks around and spies on/ checks stuff out. i'd like to know whats goin on at the hive (old hockey rink) the mallers, track and follow different zombie type's. have him or her report to micheal on what they find. it was cool when saul was checkin out the mallers..

"Scavenger"

Status
    Quote Originally Posted by TheNomad View Post
    Those characters get annoying real fast.

"Hoarder"

Status
    Achievements:
    Wiki Amateur5000 Experience PointsWell LikedVeteran

Quote Originally Posted by Eviebae View Post
    I'd like to see someone religious who was non-nut--just someone trying to come to terms. Maybe even Muslim or Jewish. Oooo, like a Priest or Rabbi! It's Ragnarok baby!
    I could play a Christian version of one of those very easily, I know a good amount of bible verses. Of course, that would pretty much be playing myself. I could also do the nut, my Southern Baptist impersonation would be perfect for casting judgment on the sinners

Moderator from the 10th Floor of the Tower

Status
    Blog Entries
    Blog Entries

Gamertag: Lake IX
    A berserker or a martial artist wouldnt add much value to the towers fighting force, they'd just die from close combat, they already have an archer/assassin in Riley, a scout in victor, marksman in Burt, and 3 soldiers, allrogether not a bad set. Question is what could add to it? Maybe a cop? But a cop doesn't add much they don't already have. A scientist who knows a little bio would be nice, lizzy's not enough although Tanya fills that role well. I don't think we need any new members for a while we just had a recent incoming of 3.

"Maintenance Team"

Status
    Achievements:
    10000 Experience PointsPro Level Wiki EditorVeteranBeloved
    Quote Originally Posted by Ra1th View Post
    A scientist who knows a little bio would be nice, lizzy's not enough although Tanya fills that role well. I don't think we need any new members for a while we just had a recent incoming of 3.
    I'd like to see more talking characters, not too many though so they don't get confusing to tell apart. Having someone else who fills a role allows them to confer which I would find interesting--and fight--which I would find boring. For one thing,I'd like to know more about what's going on elsewhere.

How About:

• Someone from Raydon labs?
      Doesn't have to be someone who knows the whole story, just someone who knows a bit.
    • A kid?
    • A Zombie that doesn't want to eat people?
    • A regular captured Zombie that they can talk to--like Ink
    • A teacher or someone with a good store of information & memories.
    Last edited by Eviebae; Apr 3rd, 2011 at 10:05 AM.

Page 1 of 12 12311 ... LastLast