User Tag List

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast
    We're Not Dead Host

Status
    Blog Entries
    Blog Entries

Gamertag: Britt5091 PSN ID: Britt5091 Wii Code: PSSH yeah right. I'm too lazy to locate that.

We're Not Dead Episode 10!

This week on We're Not Dead, Greg and Britt are joined by Mike (aka MrRooni), an active member on the We're Alive forums! After squealing over the latest advertisements on We're Alive (would you like a custom bouquet?), chapter 20-2 is discussed, poked and prodded, Greg and Britt have an exclusive sneak peak into Chapter 22 and Mike tells us why you should never team up with him when the zombie apocalypse strikes. All this and more on episode ten of We're Not Dead!

iTunes
    Feedburner
    Yer really putting me on the spot with this signature thing. So I will leave you with two things: BUTTSEX! and my website.

Blogger from the 9th Floor of the Tower

Status
    Blog Entries
    Blog Entries
    I guess neither of you were there for the chatbox conversation about that advertisement.

Anyway Britt needs a part. Maybe a Maller or Randy if they turn out to be female.
    A We're Alive Blog For the Serial Overanalyzer ->> The Spoiler's Reveiw <<- Spoiling You One Chapter at a Time. Updates every new episode!

Dadmin

Status
    Blog Entries
    Achievements:
    BloggerBug Hunter First Class50000 Experience PointsPro Level Wiki EditorVeteran
    Blog Entries

Wayside Flower Conversation is here: http://zombiepodcast.com/forum/showt...m-Chapter-20-2

Thank you so very much for having a zombie come and end that song. It made my heart sing
    ~Ra1th: Nik doesn't sleep, he waits.~
    ~TCM Revolver: ra1th needs to be on the look out for cars that appear to be moved recently, and nikvoodoo on the rooftops
    Voodoo Lounge Here!! Twitter: Follow Me, Follow WA Follow WND

We're Not Dead Host

Status
    Blog Entries
    Blog Entries

Gamertag: Britt5091 PSN ID: Britt5091 Wii Code: PSSH yeah right. I'm too lazy to locate that.
    Quote Originally Posted by nikvoodoo View Post
    Wayside Flower Conversation is here: http://zombiepodcast.com/forum/showt...m-Chapter-20-2

Thank you so very much for having a zombie come and end that song. It made my heart sing
    Thanks for posting that thread! And yes, I figured that was the least I could do.
    Yer really putting me on the spot with this signature thing. So I will leave you with two things: BUTTSEX! and my website.

Afterlife of the party

Status
    Achievements:
    10000 Experience PointsPro Level Wiki EditorTagger First ClassVeteran

PSN ID: jobe_tr Steam ID: jobe_tr
    Just for reference, I think you were right Britt about Saul overhearing Burt. The exact back and forth was:
    Burt: "I need to go make sure no one tells Saul a different story about, y'know, Lizzy. You know what I mean?"
    Saul: "No, What do you mean... Burt?"

The direct reference to "What do you mean" means to me that he overheard.
    It's pronounced: johb
    Find me elsewhere: Reddit - j0be | PSN - jobe_tr | T - @jobe_tr | Facebook

"Hoarder"

Status
    Achievements:
    Veteran1000 Experience PointsWiki Amateur
    Very funny. I guess Greg was right that each WND episode would get better as the show progresses. You guys sound like you really got it together.

"Researcher"

Status
    Achievements:
    High Level WikiVeteran10000 Experience Points

Gamertag: Novus Bellator
    Awesome, I'm glad I got to listen to that in the last minutes of work. I thought that little blurb KC gave you folks to share with us was awesome. It got those gears a-turnin' in mah brain. :-P Also, yes! Kudos on ending the Friday song with the zombie! It was the quickest I've gone from disappointment to rotfl mode.

I do agree that Riley was being sarcastic when she said, "Yeah, something like that" when talking about her "type", but I didn't consider what Britt said about the voice actress fitting the same description. That's a pretty interesting little tidbit of trivia. Kudos Britt.

I like Rooney (not Edward Rooney) but zee other host. He's quite a clever chap and I dug his input. Also, I agree that Burt might be primed to die. GREAT EPISODE!
    There is no spoon. - Neo

Blogger from the 9th Floor of the Tower

Status
    Blog Entries
    Blog Entries
    By the way Greg Miller, my diva comment in the other thread was only meant as a joke. I apologize if I offended.
    A We're Alive Blog For the Serial Overanalyzer ->> The Spoiler's Reveiw <<- Spoiling You One Chapter at a Time. Updates every new episode!

We're Not Dead Host

Status
    Blog Entries
    Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by Rock Daddy View Post
    Very funny. I guess Greg was right that each WND episode would get better as the show progresses. You guys sound like you really got it together.
    Thank you

"Hoarder"

Status
    Achievements:
    Wiki Amateur5000 Experience PointsWell LikedVeteran

I enjoyed this episode greatly as I always do. I especially like the Greg as Tanya and Britt as Micheal. My favourite part of the episode starts at about 29 minutes in.
    So though we all know it is a joke, will Greg continue acting like a diva? I never assumed he really was one, but it was just so funny! Some of my fav WND moments are Greg talking about how he is a star of We're Alive

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast