User Tag List

Page 9 of 10 FirstFirst ... 78910 LastLast
    "Expelled From The Tower"

Status
    Blog Entries
    Blog Entries
    people become institutionalized at below 60 IQ.

We're Alive Sponsor

Status
    Achievements:
    Tagger First ClassPro Level Wiki EditorExtreme Love50000 Experience PointsVeteran

Gamertag: slilckJoshua Steam ID: Grognaurd
    Quote Originally Posted by reaper239 View Post
    people become institutionalized at below 60 IQ.
    DAMN!

I have been doing a better job at avoiding the authorities than I thought!

"Lurker"

Status
    Alright, well I am guessing that 'the dark one' as skittles likes to put it is the first ever invected zombie, or at least one of the first. I think that is why he is so smart and so different. I also think that he wasn't really a living human to begin with, I think our creepy friend here was an experiment, I believe that maybe he was some kind of test subject, that doctors were trying to bring him back from the dead... And they did but not in the way they planned too. He then escapes and since he was the first he was able to adapt and become stronger, almost like a half living person half zombie in a way so he was able to think and reason in some way. He then began to infect others. This most likley sounds crazy but it kind of explains why he is so different and why he can do what he can do.

Also I want to say something about the other special zombies. They most likley just adapt to their enviornment and such to survive or they just had different, special mutations to begin with.

"Lurker"

Status

Pin

wait!! i hav a thoery! i think INK the guy from the tv in the neew recruits part 1 of 3 is "the colored one" remember NK has alot of tatoos?!?!?!?!?!?!

Blogger from the 9th Floor of the Tower

Status

Gamertag: l VEE l

Pin Bill Roberts

Has Bill Roberts already been discussed on another thread anywhere?

"Guard Duty"

Status
    Achievements:
    Well Liked5000 Experience PointsVeteran

Hi Vee Welcome,

Bill Roberts has come up in several different threads depending on your take.
    http://www.zombiepodcast.com/forum/s...oed-Ones-Oh-My! Is one of the larger threads since any smaller ones tend to get moved or merged.
    I only speak three languages-English, Spanglish and Sarcasm, If you don't speak at least two of them you probably won't get my humor anyway...

Dadmin

Status
    Blog Entries
    Achievements:
    BloggerBug Hunter First Class50000 Experience PointsPro Level Wiki EditorVeteran
    Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by Raven View Post
    Hi Vee Welcome,

Bill Roberts has come up in several different threads depending on your take.
    http://www.zombiepodcast.com/forum/s...oed-Ones-Oh-My! Is one of the larger threads since any smaller ones tend to get moved or merged.
    Good job by you Raven. And yes. This is exactly where this thread is headed.
    ~Ra1th: Nik doesn't sleep, he waits.~
    ~TCM Revolver: ra1th needs to be on the look out for cars that appear to be moved recently, and nikvoodoo on the rooftops
    Voodoo Lounge Here!! Twitter: Follow Me, Follow WA Follow WND

"Lurker"

Status

Ink

So, I was digging through the earlier episodes when I heard mention of a criminal named Ink, who, surprisingly enough, has a lot of ink on him. As in tatoo's. It was when Pegs was checking the DVR machines in the tower. She noticed all of the recordings stopping at the exact same time, which is presumably when everything went to shit. At this time, a newscaster was explaining that Ink was a psycho or murderer of some sort. Or both. And I can't help but wonder if this "Ink" (Hence, my user name.) is the man that jacked up Kulani's tower. And the same man that caught an arrow from Riley. And the same one leading the numbers. Just some food for thought.

Mofo with the Mojo

Status
    Achievements:
    WA PointsExtreme Love50000 Experience PointsVeteranPro Level Wiki Editor

Good find. Check out some of the other theories surrounding Ink, Bill, Pinstripes, TOWTM, TMITPSS...
    Call Sign: Jive Turkey
    Ladies and Gentlemen, straight from Mysterical Island, it's the Shaman of Schiznick, the Mofo with the Mojo, the Mad Scientist of the Jungle, the Doctor is in!
    Doctor? Doctor who?
    NO! Witch Doctor, fool!

Blogger from the 9th Floor of the Tower

Status
    Blog Entries
    Achievements:
    BloggerBug Hunter First ClassHigh Level WikiWA PointsTagger First ClassExtreme Love50000 Experience PointsVeteran
    Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by Witch_Doctor View Post
    Good find. Check out some of the other theories surrounding Ink, Bill, Pinstripes, TOWTM, TMITPSS...
    I feel inclined to state that "some" is an understatement to some degree ...
    Zombie Story:
    - raises the acceptance of killing humans in huge numbers,
    - reveals everything bad and and even worse about human behaviour and psychology,
    - is fun.

Page 9 of 10 FirstFirst ... 78910 LastLast