User Tag List

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast
    "Lurker"

Status

AM I the only one who hates STEVEN!!!!!!!!!

Yea...I h8 him I hope We're not Dead, Britt and Greg feel the same. >

Blogger from the 9th Floor of the Tower

Status
    England, I won't bore you with the details.
    Blog Entries
    Blog Entries
    Steven is like an other non-main character in the Tower, I would totally be shitty about the Rules if someone had made such a big point about it like Michael did...

"Builder"

Status
    Blog Entries
    Blog Entries
    Didn't you see how everyone's decided that he's the mole now?

We're not supposed to like him but I feel for him honestly. If you're living in a situation like that the people in the background in the Tower are very likely seeing the preferential treatment that certain people in the Tower are getting. If the rules are there for a reason then the rules have to be followed by everyone across the board. She fell asleep and because of that they were almost attacked. If it had been a background character that we didn't know about we wouldn't have necessarily cared and probably would have been a-ok with them getting the boot, but it was Lizzy.

Presidential Feline

Status
    Blog Entries
    Achievements:
    VeteranBlogger10000 Experience PointsWiki AmateurTagger First Class
    Blog Entries

Gamertag: ObamaCat PSN ID: ObamaCat Steam ID: ObamaCat
    I don't care for him at all. Yeah it would be tough to live in the tower, but he's purposely trying to create tension and he's attempting to rally everyone to mutiny against Burt so that he could be become the tower leader.

"Hoarder"

Status
    Achievements:
    Veteran1000 Experience PointsWiki Amateur
    Something IS definitely fishy. KC has been very clever in creating the beloved tower group. But there's a lot going on behind the main story. Just think -- there's a group of characters in the background, we generally know nothing about... And now they are starting to surface with names, and personalities... (and possibly motives) I can't wait to see what unfolds!

"Builder"

Status
    Yeah Steven pisses me off but he's not the rat. In fact I totally get him and that would be me in that situation. Rules put up need to be adheared by everyone and no one is special even management. I've actually pulled a Steven at work a couple times and it worked for me due to my work ethic being high. My coworker pulls a steven on a daily basis and could be out any day now!! I think a combination of the colony experience and Steven's point of following the rules is what a rule change in the next episode.

back on point listening I was just waiting for someone to give him a good smack down.
    For a wounded man shall say to his assailant: if I live I will kill you, if I die you are forgiven Such is the rule of honor.

"Scavenger"

Status

Gamertag: crazyyetii PSN ID: crazyyetii
    I know a rat and his name is Steven... dundun duuuunnn

"Body Removal Team"

Status
    "steven? who's steven?" I say while quickly kicking an arm under the bed, hiding steven's bloody corpse. "i didn't know there was a steven living here in the tower "

"Scavenger"

Status
    Steven is a shit stirrer for sure.

"Body Removal Team"

Status
    Achievements:
    Bug Hunter First ClassPro Level Wiki EditorWA PointsTagger First Class25000 Experience PointsLOVED TO DEATHVeteran
    Did anybody else think of Neil Frogurt on Lost when you heard Steven for the first time? That was my first thought, followed quickly by wondering when he was going to take a flaming arrow to the chest.

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast