User Tag List

Page 7 of 7 FirstFirst ... 567

Thread: Randy / Randi

Personally, I believe that Randy is someone that came to Michael's rescue at the waterworks.. because he has trouble sleeping (because of his arm and I'm guessing nightmares too) and mumbling Randy in his sleep just shows that he is "re-living" the events that had scarred him when he broke his arm.

"Lurker"

Status
    I may be alone in this, but I believe that Randy is who helped Michael out of the Waterworks, and has been a zombie the entire time (well, since zombies came around, at least..). We've established that there are "smart zombies" that seem to be in control of the hordes...what's to stop some smart one from being sentient enough to control their own impulses, most of the time? I tend to think of Randy (and potentially, those like him) as a vampire like creature. In control most of the time, but every once in a while, just NEEDS to feed.

Dadmin

Status
    Blog Entries
    Achievements:
    BloggerBug Hunter First Class50000 Experience PointsPro Level Wiki EditorVeteran
    Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by Mora View Post
    I may be alone in this, but I believe that Randy is who helped Michael out of the Waterworks, and has been a zombie the entire time (well, since zombies came around, at least..). We've established that there are "smart zombies" that seem to be in control of the hordes...what's to stop some smart one from being sentient enough to control their own impulses, most of the time? I tend to think of Randy (and potentially, those like him) as a vampire like creature. In control most of the time, but every once in a while, just NEEDS to feed.
    Are you fully caught up with the story? There's pretty strong evidence to the contrary in chapter 27 about Randy being a zombie the entire time.
    ~Ra1th: Nik doesn't sleep, he waits.~
    ~TCM Revolver: ra1th needs to be on the look out for cars that appear to be moved recently, and nikvoodoo on the rooftops
    Voodoo Lounge Here!! Twitter: Follow Me, Follow WA Follow WND

"Lurker"

Status
    Quote Originally Posted by nikvoodoo View Post
    Are you fully caught up with the story? There's pretty strong evidence to the contrary in chapter 27 about Randy being a zombie the entire time.

I'm going to go re-listen now, but I don't remember ANYTHING about randy being mentioned. I do listen while working, so i might have missed it.

EDIT: Just re-listen, not a single mention of Randy or anyone like him. Only thing that may be related are when CJ and Shaun mention that they need to send the techs back out to the waterworks. Doesn't mean much, unfortunately.
    Last edited by Mora; Mar 21st, 2012 at 07:54 AM.

Dadmin

Status
    Blog Entries
    Achievements:
    BloggerBug Hunter First Class50000 Experience PointsPro Level Wiki EditorVeteran
    Blog Entries

I'm going to go re-listen now, but I don't remember ANYTHING about randy being mentioned. I do listen while working, so i might have missed it.
    Look in 27-2 after Kalani makes it to The Other Tower. Don't have the time code right now, but listen to the tail end of Cj's and Sean's conversation they had alone. There's mention of Randy and the techies needing to go to the pumping station because they lost water pressure.

Alternately, we discussed it on WND #30 and Beez cut that dialogue into the episode.....but going to the actual source is generally a better course of action.
    ~TCM Revolver: ra1th needs to be on the look out for cars that appear to be moved recently, and nikvoodoo on the rooftops

Moderator from the 10th Floor of the Tower

Status
    Blog Entries
    Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by nikvoodoo View Post
    Look in 27-2 after Kalani makes it to The Other Tower. Don't have the time code right now, but listen to the tail end of Cj's and Sean's conversation they had alone. There's mention of Randy and the techies needing to go to the pumping station because they lost water pressure.

Alternately, we discussed it on WND #30 and Beez cut that dialogue into the episode.....but going to the actual source is generally a better course of action.
    Very true..
    The only thing is what kind of rapport did they have that would make Mike have nightmares about him and then scream at him like he was a HS bully he wanted to get revenge on?

I'm still guessing that they knew each other prior to everything going down. Hence Mikes buttoned up lip about the whole incident.

Dadmin

Status
    Blog Entries
    Achievements:
    Blog Entries

EDIT: Just re-listen, not a single mention of Randy or anyone like him. Only thing that may be related are when CJ and Shaun mention that they need to send the techs back out to the waterworks. Doesn't mean much, unfortunately.
    They mentioned a guy named Randy by name. They wanted him to go to the Pumping Station with other people. The same Pumping Station that has the only time Michael is unaccounted for in his activities.

I'd say that's pretty important.....

"Lurker"

Status
    Michael's might be a foster child or have parents that fostered other kids. My mum used to do the same and I get the same thing happen to me. I'm a only child but act like an older brother (apparently). Would explain why Kelly says he isn't a only child type. I also keep in contact with some of the kids that lived with me so it would explain why he still recognizes Randy.

Page 7 of 7 FirstFirst ... 567