User Tag List

Page 8 of 9 FirstFirst ... 6789 LastLast
    "Hunter"

Status
    Achievements:
    5000 Experience PointsTagger Second ClassWell LikedVeteran
    Hey guys, I don't know whether anyone has mentioned it but there is a Bio-mechanical lab in Inglewood. Possibly the hypothetical lab that caused ground zero is loosely based on this. If there is someone still there it could account for the sudden appearance of the little ones, and the tattoos. Also it would explain why the noise machine as mentioned on WND (I can't exactly remember who's theory it was). Someone is still out there creating new breeds of "them". Or trying to undo what he/she has done. Sorry if someone else has already said this, the thread is probably very interesting but my response is TLDR.

Philly Phanatic Zombie

Status
    Achievements:
    Bug Hunter First ClassVeteran5000 Experience Points
    I still believe that the ground zero like smell or effect or whatever it is, Is just what Burt guessed, that the people that created it are still surviving in maybe an underground place trying to experiment still. And that effect that people feel is just there defense mecanism, just incase of this exzact senario

"Hunter"

Status
    Achievements:
    5000 Experience PointsTagger Second ClassWell LikedVeteran
    Quote Originally Posted by ClearSights View Post
    I still believe that the ground zero like smell or effect or whatever it is, Is just what Burt guessed, that the people that created it are still surviving in maybe an underground place trying to experiment still. And that effect that people feel is just there defense mecanism, just incase of this exzact senario
    Either you just agreed with me or you didn't read any of the thread. Not even the last comment. Not that I can complain. I did exactly the same thing.

Philly Phanatic Zombie

Status
    Achievements:
    Bug Hunter First ClassVeteran5000 Experience Points
    Quote Originally Posted by Solanine View Post
    Either you just agreed with me or you didn't read any of the thread. Not even the last comment. Not that I can complain. I did exactly the same thing.
    Hah yeah you caught me, I just saw the title and was putting in my two cents

"Scavenger"

Status

A mad scIentist, the z bomb or a evil company

1. A mad scientist

This may be one explanation of inglewood. A crazy scientist in the heart of a suburb, who would look there,right?

2. The z bomb

Some sort of chemical or bio bomb detonated in inglewood there fore polluting the air and somewhat condemning the place.

3. The evil company

RAYDON LABS!!! The lab place a few times but with much speculation this may have been a test gone wrong.

"Lurker"

Status
    I'll admit that I only read about half the thread, but did anyone think of the time Victor and Liz (I think) were driving and started experiencing discomfort (Liz threw up, Victor started feeling strange). That made me think that maybe it was some kind of nerve gas/viral combination. The nerve gas knocks out a lot of people, and kills a huge portion of others (explaining why there are no massive swarms of tens of thousands of zombies). The metabolisms of those rendered unconscious were primed by the nerve agent for the virus to take hold and start its process where they're turned into zombies. I haven't thought it through much further than that, but it seemed like an easy delivery vehicle for something to be launched on a global scale.

omnipresent

Status
    Blog Entries
    Achievements:
    BloggerBug Hunter First ClassExtreme LoveVeteran50000 Experience Points
    Blog Entries

Gamertag: t0dd i5 d3ad PSN ID: --- Steam ID: --- Wii Code: ---
    I believe your thinking of pegs...not to be a jerk, but just saying...and that theory makes sense...most people say either something along those lines or some type of long range acoustic device...i myself would much rather say the former vs the latter...

Dadmin

Status
    Blog Entries
    Achievements:
    BloggerBug Hunter First Class50000 Experience PointsPro Level Wiki EditorVeteran
    Blog Entries

The reason I think the acoustic device is a better choice is simply because of the uncontrollable nature of gas. Gasses fall on the mercy of the prevailing winds. Sound waves don't.
    ~Ra1th: Nik doesn't sleep, he waits.~
    ~TCM Revolver: ra1th needs to be on the look out for cars that appear to be moved recently, and nikvoodoo on the rooftops
    Voodoo Lounge Here!! Twitter: Follow Me, Follow WA Follow WND

omnipresent

Status
    Blog Entries
    Achievements:
    BloggerBug Hunter First ClassExtreme LoveVeteran50000 Experience Points
    Blog Entries

Gamertag: t0dd i5 d3ad PSN ID: --- Steam ID: --- Wii Code: ---
    only reason im against the acoustic device idea is effects of sound waves on natural surroundings ie: buildings, windows, etc...the freq range needed to have effects on humans and not be audible would damgage structures, what type of damge depending on freq bandwidth..high or low...

"Lurker"

Status
    Quote Originally Posted by 7oddisdead View Post
    I believe your thinking of pegs...not to be a jerk, but just saying...and that theory makes sense...most people say either something along those lines or some type of long range acoustic device...i myself would much rather say the former vs the latter...
    Not a jerk at all, my friend My brain doesn't always work like I want it too now that I'm past 30 and work the shriveled hunk of gray matter to the bone translating all day. Huh. Maybe I just figured out the cause of the plague after all.

Page 8 of 9 FirstFirst ... 6789 LastLast