User Tag List

Page 10 of 29 FirstFirst ... 8910111220 ... LastLast
    Updater of the Wiki

Status
    Achievements:
    Tagger Second ClassPro Level Wiki EditorLOVED TO DEATH25000 Experience PointsVeteran

Gamertag: G00er PSN ID: Gooergaming Steam ID: Gooergaming
    Quote Originally Posted by 7oddisdead View Post
    So am I mistaken, or was the symbol datu read the rainbow thing both times..?

first time: stop

second time: enter
    Michael says that the symbols are similar, but not identical
    Likes Eviebae liked this post

Updater of the Wiki

Status
    Achievements:
    Tagger Second ClassPro Level Wiki EditorLOVED TO DEATH25000 Experience PointsVeteran

Gamertag: G00er PSN ID: Gooergaming Steam ID: Gooergaming
    Quote Originally Posted by Gnex View Post
    Just before they go into the hole Datu says "I can hear them!!!"

Are we finally going to get some insight into what zombies are actually saying??? Now that Datu can understand them?!???
    I thought he meant "I can hear them" as in they were pretty close, and they needed to get out, but now that you said that......

"Gatherer"

Status
    Achievements:
    Veteran10000 Experience PointsBeloved

Quote Originally Posted by Grognaurd View Post
    Just double checked 42-3 about the 12:00 minute mark they find one cell not broken into. It has the Glyph that Datu recognizes as don't go there...
    My bet is that it was one of his Control Subjects. A Baseline if you will. See what changes and compair it to what you had. Keep that one safe so that people do not bother it. He knows it is untainted and can compair.
    Likes Litmaster liked this post

Blogger from the 9th Floor of the Tower

Status
    Blog Entries
    Achievements:
    BloggerBug Hunter First ClassHigh Level WikiWA PointsTagger First ClassExtreme Love50000 Experience PointsVeteran
    Blog Entries

Hi. Haven't read through 10 pages of awesome. Just listened to the episode once ... And have nearly no time to dig any deeper except for this:

I actually happened to expect nothing else but complications about the appearance of Little Henry. But I did not anticipate THIS hospital to be the place to go ... And I expect nothing else but Ink to show up and snatch the baby away for his new creation to be spawned ...

As for the church: This was unexpected. Ok, the episode-wallpaper suggests something like this happening.But did anyone expect anything close to what is happening?
    Question: Is there some unconscious thing going on, and R2Da2 has no idea that he already works as a puppet for the puppet master in order to bring humans to hell on Earth?

This episode is something like this: Things falling apart - the different way.

Best wishes!
    Liam

EDIT: Now I have dug through all forum-pages for this chapter so far ... /EDIT
    Last edited by LiamKerrington; Mar 11th, 2014 at 09:39 AM.
    Likes scbubba, Merlin1274, Elisa, Witch_Doctor liked this post
    Zombie Story:
    - raises the acceptance of killing humans in huge numbers,
    - reveals everything bad and and even worse about human behaviour and psychology,
    - is fun.

"Hoarder"

Status
    Achievements:
    High Level Wiki10000 Experience PointsBelovedVeteran
    Quote Originally Posted by Verse View Post
    My bet is that it was one of his Control Subjects. A Baseline if you will. See what changes and compair it to what you had. Keep that one safe so that people do not bother it. He knows it is untainted and can compair.
    Wasn't this symbol on one of the doors that were broken in? If so, it would imply that all of the other behemoths could read it and knew not to break into the room. If behemoths tend to eat people, it would be a very good test of the strength of the symbol's meaning. Food versus symbols and all that.

Now I need to go back and check too.
    Likes Grognaurd, Hoff4D, Litmaster liked this post

"Destroyer"

Status
    Achievements:
    Bug Hunter First ClassWiki AmateurTagger First ClassExtreme Love50000 Experience PointsVeteran
    Quote Originally Posted by UndeadSweeper View Post
    Victor already did with collective fans of We're Alive when Michael decide it was a good idea to go "Ay Dios Mio"
    It becomes much more intense if you imagine Victor to look like this in such a moment:

Mofo with the Mojo

Status
    Achievements:
    WA PointsExtreme Love50000 Experience PointsVeteranPro Level Wiki Editor

Quote Originally Posted by UndeadSweeper View Post
    I don't know because of the higher risk of caving in and such. I can't see the zombies wear hardhats and singing "Everything is awesome" as they build complex and stable tunnels.

Also, a vast tunnel system will displace a LOT of dirt. There would have been hills of dirt from the inside of the tunnels.
    Likes Eviebae liked this post
    Call Sign: Jive Turkey
    Ladies and Gentlemen, straight from Mysterical Island, it's the Shaman of Schiznick, the Mofo with the Mojo, the Mad Scientist of the Jungle, the Doctor is in!
    Doctor? Doctor who?
    NO! Witch Doctor, fool!

"Destroyer"

Status
    Achievements:
    Bug Hunter First ClassWiki AmateurTagger First ClassExtreme Love50000 Experience PointsVeteran
    But let's get back to business:

Why did Ink chose this particular chapel as one of his hide-outs? For sentimental reasons? Does it offer any strategic advantages?
    Likes Litmaster, MrRedBeard liked this post

"Stalker"

Status
    Achievements:
    Veteran25000 Experience PointsExtreme Love
    Quote Originally Posted by YetAnotherBloodyCheek View Post
    But let's get back to business:

Why did Ink chose this particular chapel as one of his hide-outs? For sentimental reasons? Does it offer any strategic advantages?
    Strategic advantages, it would be the most overlook place on the map.

Think about it, who would ransack a small church? There really no place to sleep, eat or protect from large crowds. Small place don't have a kitchen, so no food. Too many entrance and exits. Alot of windows that are a pain to protect. Most survivors would drive right by it.
    Likes scbubba, YetAnotherBloodyCheek liked this post

Mofo with the Mojo

Status
    Achievements:
    WA PointsExtreme Love50000 Experience PointsVeteranPro Level Wiki Editor

Listening to them running into the tunnel while the zombies approached reminded my of another story wear the character were faced with frying pan or fire. I could place my finger on it till it hit me.( The memory. not my finger.) Riley and Angel going into the pile of bodies.
    Likes scbubba, Footbutt, Z Sniper, Litmaster liked this post
    Call Sign: Jive Turkey
    Ladies and Gentlemen, straight from Mysterical Island, it's the Shaman of Schiznick, the Mofo with the Mojo, the Mad Scientist of the Jungle, the Doctor is in!
    Doctor? Doctor who?
    NO! Witch Doctor, fool!

Page 10 of 29 FirstFirst ... 8910111220 ... LastLast