User Tag List

Page 7 of 13 FirstFirst ... 56789 ... LastLast
    Staff of We're Alive

Status
    Achievements:
    Well LikedVeteran5000 Experience Points

PSN ID: huskey007
    I don't know if this was brought up or not, but I think there is a chance that "Ink" in the end might actually turn out to be "Skittles." Specifically due to the TIVO comment about schizophrenia and personality disorder. It may be a long shot but a great twist in the end huh?

Zombie resistance to you all!

Dadmin

Status
    Blog Entries
    Achievements:
    BloggerBug Hunter First Class50000 Experience PointsPro Level Wiki EditorVeteran
    Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by mgmray View Post
    I don't know if this was brought up or not, but I think there is a chance that "Ink" in the end might actually turn out to be "Skittles." Specifically due to the TIVO comment about schizophrenia and personality disorder. It may be a long shot but a great twist in the end huh?

Zombie resistance to you all!
    Skittles isn't described as being covered in tattoos like Bill Roberts was.
    ~Ra1th: Nik doesn't sleep, he waits.~
    ~TCM Revolver: ra1th needs to be on the look out for cars that appear to be moved recently, and nikvoodoo on the rooftops
    Voodoo Lounge Here!! Twitter: Follow Me, Follow WA Follow WND

Staff of We're Alive

Status
    Achievements:
    Well LikedVeteran5000 Experience Points

PSN ID: huskey007
    Quote Originally Posted by nikvoodoo View Post
    Skittles isn't described as being covered in tattoos like Bill Roberts was.
    Exactly! But he isn't described as NOT being covered in tattoos either. I understand that 90% + of the evidence thus far is pointing to the tattooed zoombie as being "Ink," but I can't help but get a gut feeling that this may be a way to throw us off and hit us with a good twist to the story in the end. And if it does come true at least I can say "Told ya so!" unless someone else came up with it first.

Dadmin

Status
    Blog Entries
    Achievements:
    BloggerBug Hunter First Class50000 Experience PointsPro Level Wiki EditorVeteran
    Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by mgmray View Post
    Exactly! But he isn't described as NOT being covered in tattoos either. I understand that 90% + of the evidence thus far is pointing to the tattooed zoombie as being "Ink," but I can't help but get a gut feeling that this may be a way to throw us off and hit us with a good twist to the story in the end. And if it does come true at least I can say "Told ya so!" unless someone else came up with it first.
    Nope, you are the first to come up with this theory. You will own the I Told You So Rights to this.
    ~TCM Revolver: ra1th needs to be on the look out for cars that appear to be moved recently, and nikvoodoo on the rooftops

"Lurker"

Status

I think the "colored one" the zombie with the tattoos is the guy who started this all. I listened to the chapters over and realized they mentioned him in the news report that Lizzy found on the Tivo in one of the apartments. He was from that mental hospital. It was pretty crazy, I missed that little detail the first time around.
    Last edited by nikvoodoo; Apr 7th, 2011 at 05:44 PM. Reason: Merged From Another Thread

"Gatherer"

Status
    The only way the tattooed one started it is if he was already a zombie before the outbreak and had infected people who had since travelled to other cities and countries. Otherwise, he would have only started it in LA at the most. We had confirmed outbreaks almost simultaneously around the world, as shown on the news.

I think it is possible, albeit only just, that the tattooed one was already a zombie, as we know he had killed before, we don't know how he did it, and we know that his lawyer was able to get him an Insanity plea.

"Gatherer"

Status
    when they are in the tower and Ink is looking at the guys, Michael describes him as having bright green eyes. We already know this guys is different than most, sounds like a damn dinosaur when he's directing the others, but what's up with the eyes. I don't think any of the others have that right, somebody said they were described as being cloudy or milky not bright.

Dadmin

Status
    Blog Entries
    Achievements:
    Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by timberwoof View Post
    somebody said they were described as being cloudy or milky not bright.
    Recently on here it was me that said they were cloudy. I used the wrong adjective. They are described by Michael in Chapter 1-1 (5:00) as Glazed over. Not cloudy. I remembered incorrectly.

"Gatherer"

Status
    Quote Originally Posted by nikvoodoo View Post
    Recently on here it was me that said they were cloudy. I used the wrong adjective. They are described by Michael in Chapter 1-1 (5:00) as Glazed over. Not cloudy. I remembered incorrectly.
    But that's not how Ink's eyes were described so what is the big difference, and what makes him so special. Guess we will have to keep listening. Theories are one thing but when you only have a limited amount of information to go on you can only assume so much. I'm not gonna go as far as saying he was the first one, but I think either he has a unique characteristic which made him that way or he was super genius level, faked being Scitzo to get transferred to the mental health facility and in the transport the van was overrun. Tanya said to stay away from the hospitals and stuff like that because the ones in there are the worst. Which probably means they are the smartest ones, giving proof to Burt's statement of the smarter you were in life, the smarter you are in death.

"Fresh Meat"

Status
    Achievements:
    1000 Experience PointsVeteran

As a friendly opinion.. The concept of an intelligent and self aware zombie detracts from the initial mystery and vicious terror derived from the classic mindless zombie. That being said.. I'm thinking Ink is probably part of an original experiment gone wrong... scientists using criminals as test subjects or some crazed mastermind on a necrophiliac power rage ?... What is his overall motivation for being such a big badass? No idea. You'd think with the mass eradication of humanity, there would be better things to do than picking up the rare norm and throwing them into a Mad Max stylised thunder dome experience at the local ice rink and going around beating up a few survivors holed up in a fortified building. Like chillin by the beach, driving lambo's, window shopping at the local mall and what not. If they were really crazed for flesh and were intelligent enough to know otherwise they would possibly consider farming the humans (Nothing better coming home knowing you got a good steak ready in the fridge etc).. otherwise there wont be any more ice rink parties or badassed things to do. Yeah I suppose you could have a z on z fight and stuff like that, but like I said... You'd want to turn the channel after a while. So, long term...will Inkboy fall in love with one of the staring chicks ? start a family of half breeds ? dwindle down the z affliction genetically to start anew ? or will he sit upon his throne of rotting carcasses dissatisfied with the lot he has associated himself with ?
    Dunk to Death, Bless this Mess

Page 7 of 13 FirstFirst ... 56789 ... LastLast